• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you could mess up the site freely for a day

Have everyone be one tier higher for the funsies. (here are some examples and everyone's in base)

Cloud Strife - 4-A

Darth Vader - 6-C/5-C

The Doctor - At least 9-A

Doraemon - 9-A

Gandalf - At least 7-A, likely High 6-B

Godzilla (Composite) - Low 4-C

Harry Potter - 9-A

Link (Composite) - At least 4-B

Mario - 3-C

Mickey Mouse - At least 4-B

Monkey D. Luffy - High 6-B

Naruto - Low 7-C. At least 7-B with Futon

Pikachu (Anime) - At least 6-B

Ryu - 7-C

Sailor Moon - 4-A

Saitama - At least 5-A

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) - 6-B

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) - At least 4-B

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) - High 3-A (maybe 2-C)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) - 3-B

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Heroes) - 2-A

Sonic the Hedgehog - 7-C/5-C

Spider-Man - 7-C

Superman (Post-Crisis) - 4-A

Make Compostie Godzilla 4-B via fighting Thor, and in a manga of Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla someone told me that when SpaceGodzilla was created, he shined the entire Universe, but I don't know if it's true, since Wikizilla doesn't have a page for it (thought the manga existed).

The Wikizilla admins themselves have went on record saying that they don't really have any idea what happens in the manga. They're ''that'' obscure.

Darkanine said:
The Wikizilla admins themselves have went on record saying that they don't really have any idea what happens in the manga. They're that obscure.
They have a few screenshots on the Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla 2 one, and a few things about the vs. Destoroyah one, such as the different ending from the original movie, and Moguera 2 and 3.

Andika CL atmadja said:
sexual based attack is very OP imo,. Cuz not even 1-A tier has power to resist it.
Now we have a way to make conclusive matches in 1-A.

Is out there any pervy 1-A around here?

I'd make an Alex Jones character profile. I can see it now

Attack Potency: Street level (effortlessly tanked attacks from Cenk Uygur) | At least High Multiverse level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Effortlessly defeated elites in the fifth dimension and was still able to slightly damage them after they merged with the sixth)

OuterversalRaditz said:
I'd make an Alex Jones character profile. I can see it now
Attack Potency: Street level (effortlessly tanked attacks from Cenk Uygur) | At least High Multiverse level+, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level (Effortlessly defeated elites in the fifth dimension and was still able to slightly damage them after they merged with the sixth)
Weaknesses: Gay frogs.

No seriously. Put this profile on joke battles.

Actually why not take a step further and make everyone two tiers higher?

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) - Low 2-C Pre-Tournament of Power. 2-B currently.

Naruto Uzumaki - 7-C, At least High 7-C with Futon in base. At least 5-A in Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) - At least 4-A, 3-C as a Super Saiyan 2 and onwards.

Doctor Doom - High 5-A, up to 3-C with preperation and Doombots.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) - High 6-B

Monkey D. Luffy - High 6-B, likely 6-A with his strongest attacks

Sonic the Hedgehog - Low 5-B in base. 3-B to 2-A with Chaos Emeralds.

Superman (Post-Crisis) - 3-C

Link (Composite) - At least 4-A

Kirby - At least 3-B

Thor - 3-C, 3-B with the God Blast

Mario - 3-B

Hulk - 3-C

Superman (Pre-Crisis) - Low 2-C. 2-B with the Sword of Superman.

Spider-Man - 7-B

Darkanine said:
The Wikizilla admins themselves have went on record saying that they don't really have any idea what happens in the manga. They're that obscure.
This is solid proof that Godzilla lacks a true fanbase.

If I had full permission violate Discussion Rules, I'd upgrade The Low 2-C Dragon Ball Super cast including SSB Vegito to 2-C as with Spirit Sword Trunks. I would upgrade S-rank Yu Yu Hakusho characters to 5-B to Low 4-C LOL. I'd also make Kirby 3-A.

Would be stuff I'd like to see, but won't happen sadly.

Make Superman Prime One Million Low 2-C for the sole reason of fighting Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
If I had full permission violate Discussion Rules, I'd upgrade The Low 2-C Dragon Ball Super cast including SSB Vegito to 2-C as with Spirit Sword Trunks. I would upgrade S-rank Yu Yu Hakusho characters to 5-B to Low 4-C LOL. I'd also make Kirby 3-A.
Would be stuff I'd like to see, but won't happen sadly.
Well, you can always imagine how the users would react to it.

To be honest, the only thing I'd probably do is make our rules on what gets profiles much more lenient, and allow for creepypasta and obscure indie characters and stuff like that.

It's actually pretty fun tying to make composite creepypasta given the lack of canon and wildly different interpretations. You can end up with crap like 2-A Slenderman or FTL, 7-B, Non-Corporeal Jeff the Killer.

The Everlasting said:
Make Superman Prime One Million Low 2-C for the sole reason of fighting Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku.
You should instead nerf The Throught Robot to low 2-C and see the shitstorm happening.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Those kind of profiles belong on Joke Battles Wiki. Just like Fire Emblem (Mik version) and Castlevania (Mik version) ^^
Mik version?

Back