• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming speed is equal, what does Ikki start/lead with?

Pretty sure G&W could bury+funni 9 her otherwise

Normally plays Chef when doing range (launches food at opponents), and some really good close range attacks, some of which are proven to be really annoying such as Oil Panic, which reflects projectiles (Non-energy attacks such as arrows or cannonballs) or absorbs them (energy attacks) to launch a powerful attack, Judge which can cause random attacks to occur with the higher number being stronger (up to 9), and good chain attacks with his hits.

Also, G&W could fairly dodge danmaku such as Galeem’s triple energy blasts or Ness/Lucas’ PK Starstorm, so

I mean G&W is flat, I doubt Ikki has a plan for that.
I mean he is stupid skilled but I doubt his training would apply here.

Either way, speed is unequal and I can guarantee you Cal intended that.

This means G&W multiplies himself by 100000x and gangs on Ikki

or just nines him, either works.

Because he's Ikki

Also Cal definitely knows Smash's speed and when to specify when it's equal.

No. Because we know the minute I equalize speed, the argument will instantly become “Ikki activates Ittou Shura and blitzes.”

No to what? Also you can restrict Ittou forms if you want.

Just what was going through your head bro? "Ikki will blitz if i equalize speed so i will leave speed unequalized so that ikki can use is greatest amp, and he'll still be practically in a standstill compared to his opponent, that seems like a good idea".

Unknown. He never used them, but Shizuku's magic going by a statement in early series is >> 10x Ikki's magic.

But i can't say that for sure cus idk whether ikki'd use that magic to be 10x faster or last 10x longer. So i prefer not to argue for Ikki amps in his fused state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back