• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illnesses tournament 10-C(alread started)

I don't think they can be considered a virus... but if you want to risk them get the other Illnesses and get stomped sure.... they can even survive inside the body of other beinghs?

The virus from agar.io also isn't much of one in the way It works :V and if there is a bacteria eating everything inside you I think we can say It's a Illnesses, yes you can

I had to remake the brachets twice sinse the first time there was like 5 stomp battles (The light virus vs Agario player was one of them)

well unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to do shit cause I lack ******* in specific categories that aren't outdated(COUGH COUGH HELLUVA BOSS CHARACTERS COUGH COUGH)

well unfortunately I probably wouldn't be able to do shit cause I lack ******* in specific categories that aren't outdated(COUGH COUGH HELLUVA BOSS CHARACTERS COUGH COUGH)
It will probable be a underwater 9-B tournament any way

And how about givig imput in other battles of this tournament?

Well yeah I don't have *******.

Well technically I do but I genuinely don't give 2 ***** about Subnautica 9-Bs

I don't know the rest of the verses in the tournament
I mean, most of them are just desseas and people have alread talked about how they work in the Threads

Back