• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm back with an Elder Scrolls vs Sword Art Online match!

Exactly. That only refers to books written after Oblivion. The book itself wasn't constained by the game, but the games, abd all the primary lore in them, are.

This is derailing, so I'll stop, but until I feel like making a CRT, expect me to loudly whine about Elder Scrolls as loudly as possible when people say that it's one of the strongest verses.

Orion'sBow said:
Exactly. That only refers to books written after Oblivion. The book itself wasn't constained by the game, but the games, abd all the primary lore in them, are.

This is derailing, so I'll stop, but until I feel like making a CRT, expect me to loudly whine about Elder Scrolls as loudly as possible when people say that it's one of the strongest verses.
It will be shot down either way.

You are pathetic anyway.

I'll tell you, I'm Italian and in my country there is a disease that has come a while and afflicts a lot of people, generating a scourge of plague victims known as ... flat earthers ... and hearing his comments reminds me a lot of this kind of things

Imagine being that much of a weeb that you unironically debate trash like that, not only does the Dovah mind hax instantly, but he also mindhaxes the entire verse, blinks, and then it is gone.

Janglesthemonkles said:
Imagine being that much of a weeb that you unironically debate trash like that, not only does the Dovah mind hax instantly, but he also mindhaxes the entire verse, blinks, and then it is gone.
Her/Hes presence alone kills the verse, blinking would be an overkill.

But I just want to see Quinellas reaction when she realises she is an ant compared to the Dovahkiin

Also can someone give me a summary about this thread? Since so many wall of text that i'm not read them all, and the whole arguments are mess like x say Dovahkiin stomp and y say Quinella stomp, which is true?

One, the Skyrim profiles need a ton more explaining on the, they seem to assume that everyone reading them knows all the Elder Scroll lore

Two, im pretty sure this thread has delved into people who dont want Skyrim to win, and people who dont want anime to win, im not sure that people are actually debating the characters.

Three, Is it physically possible for there to be a Skrim thread without either a ton of angry people that they lost to Skyrim or a ton of Skyrim fans butthurt that their character is not the most powerful and badass thing ever?

One: IMHO, all profiles on this site could use things like links to the calcs that justify their AP/dura/speed, instead of just turning it into an easter egg hunt, clicking through seventeen profiles of "X scales above Y", "Y scales above Z", "Z scales above B" and then finally "B scales to A, who [insert feat and link to calc blog here]".

Two: Pretty much; you're always going to have those guys who are eternally biased for or against a specific verse coming in to spread passive aggressivism and spite.

Three: There have been a number of them that haven't suffered this fate, check the Dovahkiin's page.

Sooo… back on-topic? Bit too late to say that, but hey. Worth a shot. What are the votes first of all, and what are the reasonings?

Back