• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm curious to see how this goes

I was about to say Jonathan resists Time Stop, but he's missing it on his profile. He should have it since he scales to other Belmonts, and scales above garbage tier enemies who resist Time Stop.

Pretty sure Shadow Mewtwo leads with either elemental attacks, TK or that one attack where it goes into space and nukes the planet. Which would kinda suck given the AP gap.

Although I don't see flight on Jonathan's profile, so maybe stranding him in space could work?

IDK I guess he just kinda opens with psychic attacks. Pretty sure in the anime he opened with Shadow Ball (not a psychic attack but you get the point) and in Pokémon Origins I think he also opened with Shadow Ball. It's confusing because for some reason Mewtwo has a composite profile so it's difficult to tell what he'll open with. Also why does Mewtwo have a composite profile?

All Pokemon have composite profiles since they have so many different mediums that it'd be pointless to try and make seperate profiles for each medium.

This is Shadow Mewtwo btw who has a different mindset

Well the Vampire Killer should be able to passively nullify most of Mewtwo's has, and Jonathan has the range with his sub weapons to attack Mewtwo if he attempts to fly up into space to nuke the planet.

Vampire killer pretty much nullifies vampire powers entirely

It only works on vampires tho

"Though you have divine powers, you are no exception". >Leon literally states it works on Death despite him having divine powers

"Julius Belmont: Yes. It's a whip that was handed down to me. It's called "Vampire Killer." In 1999, I sealed it in this castle to weaken his spirit and magical powers." >The Vampire Killer with its presence nullified Dracula's powers and weakened his soul.

It's not even limited to vampires.

im not sure about this match... He nulled death's divine powers once... ONCE

I don't know about this one, mewtwo has loads of ways to hax but im not sure if he gets nulled or not. Do you have any other proof than that? cause a one time power that was used on death does not autimatically make mewtwo suseptable to a thing that was made to null vampires.

Otherwise i would vote for mewtwo as with his superior intelligence he would quickly figure out to bfr or petrify johnathan.

Arceus0x said:

I don't know about this one, mewtwo has loads of ways to hax but im not sure if he gets nulled or not. Do you have any other proof than that? cause a one time power that was used on death does not autimatically make mewtwo suseptable to a thing that was made to null vampires.

Otherwise i would vote for mewtwo as with his superior intelligence he would quickly figure out to bfr or petrify johnathan.
Uh that was just proving the Vampire Killer isn't limited to vampires, and the whip was used to passively nullify Dracula's powers to the point he was sealed and weakened for 27 years.

TheSpeedster96 said:
Arceus0x said:

Uh that was just proving the Vampire Killer isn't limited to vampires, and the whip was used to passively nullify Dracula's powers to the point he was sealed and weakened for 27 years.
it nulled Dracula who is a vampire.

it is not limited to vampires, but i dont think it automaticaly will work on everyone

Then prove it doesn't, because I already gave you a scan of the Vampire Killer working against non vampires. Dracula getting mulled because "lolz he just a vampire" (which only happened because he was weakened and already resists it btw) or you thinking it won't work on everyone is irrelevant until you prove otherwise.

What game does the Vampire Killer bull abilities? Soma didn't seem depowered at all when Julius was in his vicinity.

It happened in Aria of Sorrow. Dracula needed to be reduced to a soul for it to work since he already resists the Vampire Killer, Soma not being affected by it means he resists it as well.

Then it's power null must not be good in that case if the very thing it's meant to nullify no sells it most of the time, and therefore winds up being a nonfactor in this fight.

How does that still change anything? It nullified the powers of a weakened Dracula and cut off his connection to chaos, simple as that. That doesn't make it any less impressive.

Back