• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror

PoM's only real win con is to cause enough panic that Illuso doesnt get in the mirror and she kills him. Otherwise he drops into the Mirror World and BFRs her

Thus, I vote Illuso

You had him change the starting distance but you say it wouldn't change the outcome much. What's the point then?

Jackythejack said:
You had him change the starting distance but you say it wouldn't change the outcome much. What's the point then?
Because idk the range on her passives and it makes it more fair. If her range didn't reach the max range for SBA then he would have stomped but this just closes off that possibility

Illuso might assume Part of Me's powers are from a stand, and think that he's safe after dragging her into the mirrior world, allowing her to get a fatal blow.

Yeah but thats really iffy at best, and even so that fear inducement actually may just further provoke Illuso to just leave PoM in the Mirror World and not deal with them. Something he had a habit of doing in his one and only fight when he couldn't/didn't want to deal with his opponents.

Smooth Criminal FRA

Smashor holds a good point but PoM's lack of Non-Physical Interaction makes that chance remarkably complicated.

True lol. Although there is also the issue that the mirror dimension may leave people's non-physical interactions outside anyway, which adds another layer of complexity

Yeah but Illuso did have a reason for how he was doing things in his fight. He purposely didn't want any stands or ailments following him in or out of the mirror world, and that was because he had prior knowledge he was fighting stand users. He also wanted to seperate them first and figure out what they were doing there in Pompei before killing them hence why he didn't try to just kill them all on the spot.

Illuso doesn't know what he's fighting here so he'll probably be non descript in saying what goes to the mirror world. He also doesn't have a reason to stick around there either to try and kill them especially if he's actually scared.

@Iapitus I don't think that's accurate.

@John Yeah, when he knew everything and attacked Giorno he just aim for his throat.

And when he got scared and couldn't deal with Giorno he tried running off.

Question, if Illuso undergoes a Panic attack at the start of the match, would he even consider using his stand in that instant? As it feels unlikely, but I don't know the character.

Doubtful. Even at 9-B, she could one shot him since he's only 9-C physically unless he's a stone wall.

She's also only 2x baseline 9-A. But I think her being able to one shot makes this fair.

No and No if he is scared the first thing he will do is BFR them. this what tried doing when Giorno vrought Purple Hazes poison into the mirror world he did not wanna deal with that. Granted theres no poison but thats what he did when he felt his life was at risk.

Back