• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Images for One Piece profiles

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
Last time you will hear me about this, hopefully.

My idea is the next: use concept arts for characters who have them available and move the Treasure Cruise pics to the galleries, so we have a more aesthetic profiles without squared images.

Here are some examples.

Basil Hawkins
Bartolomeo
I have lots of these pictures saved and I'm currently working on the ones that aren't renders, but before I continue I'd like to know if everyone is okay with having these pictures instead of the OPTC as the "visible face" of the characters.

Brook Pre TS
Kaku base Pre TS

So, what about people with different forms like Luffy Gear 2nd and 3rd, etc... are there any conceptual arts for them or we still be using the OPTC for them.

I forgot about that part.

Well, some forms like Snakeman and Boundman have it, but things like Gear 2nd and 3rd don't.

We could add them with the concept arts in the upper side of the profile and move let the OPTC for the forms that don't have concept arts. Or just move them to the Notable Techniques section and have just the most basic views of the character in the upper side.

Looks fine to me.

Though I prefer keeping some of the OPTC images like Luffy's Gear 4 forms.

Boundman and Snakeman have good anime pics that are more related to the manga.

We can put all of those OPTC images in the galleries. That's the purpose after all.

I'm trying to find this one picture of Grizzly Magnum Dressrosa Luffy that used to be Luffy's Gear 3rd picture, but I can't find it. It was the picture that was used before Lucy

No, the TC art can stay in the galleries or as main pictures if we can't find good pictures for a character.

I'm going home. I'll post some nice pictures I've found for main characters later.

Gear 2nd Luffy
This for Gear 2nd. If it's okay, I'd move the OPTC picture of it to the Notable Technique section just like I'm doing with the G4 forms.

Okay, I've a few of these pictures, but a good question comes:

Shanks 1
This?

Shanks 2
Or this?

I know that they are essentially the same, but some might like one above the other for some reasons, and I can't decide myself what to do with Shanks' pictures.

They're both good, but I think the one on the left has a more standardize pose. I'll note the second one looks more lively, but we usually go by traditional poses.

First one then.

I'll update some profiles with the new pictures with better quality. Sadly, I couldn't find too many pictures of that style for the majority of characters, but I'm still searching.

It's lower quality up close though. I can literally the staircase of pixels on the side of that render. It's a better picture than the first though.

I could only find three character pages in the wiki so far, a good render for Pre Timeskip Luffy, a messy render for Shirohige, and a render for Cabaji who doesn't have a profile anymore.

Back