• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable attack speed for slime?, or rather more general immeasurable speed for DL's

Let the staff decide on this, I am in favor of keeping it open until as many staff as possible comment.

All the missing context is provided here, such as the moving across time feat, Velgrynd's attack's context and Veldora's context, hope this helps.

Sorry, took a while to combine all of them in one link, so was a few min late
Less argument and doubt would arise if only the OP mentioned or started with the first scan, highlighting the fact that information travels through any point of space and time with zero difference, no matter the distance, out loud. Now they can't back down, knowing their pride is on the line. Good luck with the thread handled by this person who thinks he is better than everyone else.

yeah, thanks.
Even though your opinion wasn't asked for
Less argument and doubt would arise if only the OP mentioned or started with the first scan, highlighting the fact that information travels through any point of space and time with zero difference, no matter the distance, out loud. Now they can't back down, knowing their pride is on the line. Good luck with the thread handled by this person who thinks he is better than everyone else.

Regarding @CodeCCLL reply
  • The first thing we should note is that shion wasn't referring to dagruel force or power she said speed, that's why she blatantly mentioned "no matter how fast one goes", so please don't overlook that instance

"Modern Physics" doesn't work like that...

The fundamental particles of matter, leptons and quarks, that is, fermions, all interact with bosons, which are quantum field particles, and they gain gravitational force with gravitons and mass with higgs bosos, but photons and, in this case, quantum field particles such as the quantum field particles of the information particles that even make up the photons, they do not interact with gravitons and higgs boson, so the success you mentioned in scanning has nothing to do with infinite speed.
And honeslty am lost for words on your view on this using modern physics, because in the first place this have no relation to physics so why the listing out of different quanta?, you probably have a reason so please explain in a way a people can understand
This way you can't squeeze everything into narrow thought patterns. If you have no idea how relativity works, in a verse where the theory of relativity is valid, any object that exceeds the speed of light can show all the feats that you describe as immeasurable speed in Tensura.

A simple example of what I'm talking about.
Relativity works same way IRL so with the verse, this particle called spiriton goes into light speed and rimuru have FTL perception speed and reaction already, so when wanting to actually combat foes he uses it, not information particle according to the OP, the speed of information particle is constant so as the reaction speed
unaffected by time and space, it can also transmit information to any point in time by physically moving

Something like going to tell your dad who has died in the past "hello" by flying an information particle
As shown in context it's called "flown out" so it's physically moving, no TP, no DT just physical movement, you can also imprint in your wish in them
So according to this is that they transfer information in 0 time, across time and through time periods in other words to any point in time
Rimuru way of saying "why is it faster than light, i thought nothing was faster than light" is his way of saying how incredibly fast it is, which is why it's infinite speed to immeasurable speed
Faster than light with time travel is none of our business that's not how slime works, they can travel through time and space themselves just by thinking so your concern have been addressed, now kindly and gently read this text below
The battle was, in a word, tremendous. As it turned out while watching the battle, the speed of the information particle was constant. Conversation had been established and the reaction speed of vision was also constant. This was as clear a physical phenomenon as the fact that all things cannot exceed the speed of light. In that case, why did the information particles exceed the speed of light?
transferring information to each other with zero time difference. Regardless of how far they were from each other, as long as the information particles existed in the recognizable space, there was no time difference. In other words, an information particle transcended time and space. Our communication had also been established by using the information transfer between information particles. In that case, how can one move? Could it possibly be…
So hope everyone now understands?
Don't go saying it's FTL that's pretty "ashake" of you and I'll note so person is just ignoring arguments providing argument by pigheadedness, all other things have been taking care of any other disagreements then @CodeCCLL ?

The first thing we should note is that shion wasn't referring to dagruel force or power she said speed, that's why she blatantly mentioned "no matter how fast one goes", so please don't overlook that instance
I have already explained this and continue to explain it.
you probably have a reason so please explain in a way a people can understand
- Meaning Dagruel moved without anything else in the air changing, Basically everything stayed constant while Dagruel simply moves, without causing other objects or particles in the air to change with him
- No matter how fast you are, you would still collide with particles in the air.
within the laws of physics that is.
I'm talking about this, the statement that no matter how fast you are, you will interact with the particles in the air is a completely wrong argument. The information particle does not interact with the particles in the air by its nature. That's why your conclusion from the scan is utterly ridiculous.
This was as clear a physical phenomenon as the fact that all things cannot exceed the speed of light
The statement I quated here is one of the obvious proofs that Tensura (Light Novel) works according to the theory of relativity.

I'd need more than what eyes can grasp.

Looking at the crt, I'd be fine with infinite, possibly imm. I'm not unsure about solid so neutral on it.
Infinite is the bare minimum, the movement of ifnos is always addressed as speed and physical movement and it's also directly stated at what speed they move: they reach everywhere (and possible everywhen) in 0 time.

That's our esteemed Velzard
but why only Veldenava should get this speed?
There are several characters that can turn into digital lifeform and so they will reach info particle's speed. If we can't use that speed for other characters because of the translation then at least Guy and Chloe should still get this speed.

but why only Veldenava should get this speed?
There are several characters that can turn into digital lifeform and so they will reach info particle's speed. If we can't use that speed for other characters because of the translation then at least Guy and Chloe should still get this speed.
Oh forgot chloe
The rest aren't yet DL
And guy, milim etc don't yet have a profile

Look man dont want to derail or anything but i aint good in descerning people gender on discord and anywhere else online-ish and having a cute PFP doesn't tell otherwise nowadays, anyways i am creating a profile for digital lifeforms is that fine?, and i mean i want to use this thread to get it accepted

Look man dont want to derail or anything but i aint good in descerning people gender on discord and anywhere else online-ish and having a cute PFP doesn't tell otherwise nowadays, anyways i am creating a profile for digital lifeforms is that fine?, and i mean i want to use this thread to get it accepted
Something like the one for spiritual lifeforms?

I tried to review the series before replying.
Where is it stated that characters like Zelanus, Veldora, and Dagruel are digital lifeforms because I don't see it in volume 20 and 21? Usually such cases require more evidence, like statements, especially with shared abilities given to them.

It seems like a mastery of information particles can be used to move the suspended, besides the case of the digital lifeform.

Shion’s statement context looks to be from time stop and information particles' properties, as Dagruel's context looks to be time stop in Volume 20; the context seems to be more proven to be from time stop in Volume 21 since it looks to align with Dargruel's statement of stopping holding back, in the suspended world: https://gyazo.com/cf44278e3dbb90ee376f5af56f5d4efc

The suspended world basically stopped everything like laws and matters besides information particles, which is more so in context, so there is no physical interaction; basically, the time stop for the suspended world is not the standard time in fiction.
Information particles also seem to have weird properties, like a character who didn't exist being analogous to a digital lifeform.

Veldora performed spatial transportation in a time stop to appear, which highlighted that it was just not physical movement, it seems when elaborated: https://gyazo.com/d2d8ba138d552324ab69b477dcbdc5fb (Volume 21).
I thought Veldora's case could have been from physical movement, where I could have seen more possible immeasurable speed before the text made it seem it was not.

Characters like Velgrynd and Veldora have powers like spacetime manipulation skills (Volume 16). If I recall basically, at some point, most of the cast could have spacetime manipulation ability.

Velgrynd’s case seems to be a combined version of Time Travel and dimensional Travel from Dimensional Leap plus Space-time Manipulation.

Traveling to other worlds without more context is usually dimensional travel and/or time travel, even with physical movement; it used to be immeasurable in the past before being revised. Though, in the series, it is clear that spiritual lifeforms can do with dimensional travel, which limited the point:
For Zelanus's case, all attacks that could destroy a multiverse, for example, could be immeasurable in speed, but that is not the case by the wiki standard due to strict scrutiny of the myriad inconsistencies that happen, without more elaborations. Also, do you have the scan?

Honestly, I would have waited until near the end of the series or for a key moment for more contexts, like how Rimuru will get out of the end of space-time, like if it will be by physical movement.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about infinite speed, if it is infinite speed then I can agree. But I see you need more than what was given in the OP.

I tried to review the series before replying.
Where is it stated that characters like Zelanus, Veldora, and Dagruel are digital lifeforms because I don't see it in volume 20 and 21? Usually such cases require more evidence, like statements, especially with shared abilities given to them.

It seems like a mastery of information particles can be used to move the suspended, besides the case of the digital lifeform.

Shion’s statement context looks to be from time stop and information particles' properties, as Dagruel's context looks to be time stop in Volume 20; the context seems to be more proven to be from time stop in Volume 21 since it looks to align with Dargruel's statement of stopping holding back, in the suspended world: https://gyazo.com/cf44278e3dbb90ee376f5af56f5d4efc

The suspended world basically stopped everything like laws and matters besides information particles, which is more so in context, so there is no physical interaction; basically, the time stop for the suspended world is not the standard time in fiction.
Information particles also seem to have weird properties, like a character who didn't exist being analogous to a digital lifeform.

Veldora performed spatial transportation in a time stop to appear, which highlighted that it was just not physical movement, it seems when elaborated: https://gyazo.com/d2d8ba138d552324ab69b477dcbdc5fb (Volume 21).
I thought Veldora's case could have been from physical movement, where I could have seen more possible immeasurable speed before the text made it seem it was not.

Characters like Velgrynd and Veldora have powers like spacetime manipulation skills (Volume 16). If I recall basically, at some point, most of the cast could have spacetime manipulation ability.

Velgrynd’s case seems to be a combined version of Time Travel and dimensional Travel from Dimensional Leap plus Space-time Manipulation.

Traveling to other worlds without more context is usually dimensional travel and/or time travel, even with physical movement; it used to be immeasurable in the past before being revised. Though, in the series, it is clear that spiritual lifeforms can do with dimensional travel, which limited the point:
For Zelanus's case, all attacks that could destroy a multiverse, for example, could be immeasurable in speed, but that is not the case by the wiki standard due to strict scrutiny of the myriad inconsistencies that happen, without more elaborations. Also, do you have the scan?

Honestly, I would have waited until near the end of the series or for a key moment for more contexts, like how Rimuru will get out of the end of space-time, like if it will be by physical movement.

Digital lifeform​

The veldora, dagruel and Zelanus scrutiny is the fact they can operate in time stop, only digital lifeforms operate in time stop

Zelanus need more scans​

Summary​

The immeasurable speed isn't a goal, its actual an attack, since they can imprint their will on information particle to hit the target
Infinite speed seems likely then?

Digital lifeform​

The veldora, dagruel and Zelanus scrutiny is the fact they can operate in time stop, only digital lifeforms operate in time stop
This suggestion was somewhat needed valid statement for inference; there wasn't a statement about how only digital lifeforms can operate in a time-stop. The statement was that the character needs to understand information particles, like in my post above by Dargruel, whose statement should be option 2 and 3; demon lords with Ultimate Skills have Extraordinary Genius intelligence and since he is a high-level spiritual lifeform, which is basically a god or deity.
Zelanus need more scans
I don't think it would changes much; I think my point still stands.

Summary​

The immeasurable speed isn't a goal, its actual an attack, since they can imprint their will on information particle to hit the target
Infinite speed seems likely then?
I would say it is closer to the unique properties of informational particles than infinite speed.

Last edited:
Well, thank you for your time and help, so its more like the particle property than anything at all concerning speed, i have failed for the 200th time concerning this
This suggestion was somewhat needed before valid statement for inference; there wasn't a statement about how only digital lifeforms can operate in a time-stop. The statement was that the character needs to understand information particles, like in my post above by Dargruel, whose statement should be option 2 and 3; demon lords with Ultimate Skills have Extraordinary Genius intelligence and since he is high level spiritual lifeforms which is basically god or deity.

I don't think it would changes; I think my point still stands.

I would say it is closer to the unique properties of informational particles than infinite speed.

Well, thank you for your time and help, so its more like the particle property than anything at all concerning speed, i have failed for the 200th time concerning this
So... we will have to wait for the official translation for V19,20 and 21. Is there a possibility for that future?

This suggestion was somewhat needed valid statement for inference; there wasn't a statement about how only digital lifeforms can operate in a time-stop. The statement was that the character needs to understand information particles, like in my post above by Dargruel, whose statement should be option 2 and 3; demon lords with Ultimate Skills have Extraordinary Genius intelligence and since he is a high-level spiritual lifeform, which is basically a god or deity.

I don't think it would changes much; I think my point still stands.

I think there is some confusion here or at least i am confused.
This is what i think:

Information particles aren't the one muving but they are the starting point and the arrival point. But is information is what is moving. And so i think that when they says "info particles speed" is referred to infos.
INFO PARTICLES ≠ INFOS.
Basically info particle are a container for infos.

The unique charatteristic of I.P. is that they can transmit Infos everywhere and everywhen as long as you know their position in the space and time.

So Infos have a speed (always addressed as a speed and paragonate as physical phenomenon) but I.P have a unique charatterisic which is basically being a target for infos. You need to understand I.P. because you need to turn into a digital lifeform which is made up of I.P. for moving in stopped time.

So:

-time get stopped.
-Character turns into digital lifeform
-Digital lifeform = made of infos in I.Ps
-Manipulate infos to reach other I.Ps and change position/attack.
-why infos move in time stopped?
-they have a fixed speed that can make them move istantly anywhere and anywhen.

So for immisurable speed i think it should be something like:

IMMISURABEL SPEED via informations and info paricles manipulation.

Last edited:
I think there is some confusion here or at least i am confused.
This is what i think:

Information particles aren't the one muving but they are the starting point and the arrival point. But is information is what is moving. And so i think that when they says "info particles speed" is referred to infos.
INFO PARTICLES ≠ INFOS.
Basically info particle are a container for infos.
Actually, no, Information particle is the one which is moving, stated again, which is why one can attack with information particles, which is how they form an offensive and defensive battle in the suspended world
So the transmitting of information is like this : [for convenience, lets use IP for information particle]
IP-1 contains the user's will [info] to attack imprinted on the information particle. So IP-1 flies to IP-2 and gives it the information it contains, IP-2 than moves to IP-3 than gives it that information, and so on. So the one actually moving is information particle, information is what is transferred between them.
But the rest is somewhat valid. In any case, the thread starter is not available now[banned], so we'll have to make another thread for this [I'll make it soon]

Edit : And this thread will be inactive[prolly] now as the thread starter is gone, so don't bump it

But the rest is somewhat valid. In any case, the thread starter is not available now[banned], so we'll have to make another thread for this [I'll make it soon]
Banned? What happened to him?

Anyway, it isn't important what is moving, i still don't get why this isn't considerated a speed but a unique charatteristic. I mean, yeah, it is unique to IPs but it's their speed and it's always referred as a speed and physical movement.

Banned? What happened to him?
Check the rule violation thread, I think its better if you see it yourself, tho you'll need to scroll a bit
Anyway, it isn't important what is moving, i still don't get why this isn't considerated a speed but a unique charatteristic. I mean, yeah, it is unique to IPs but it's their speed and it's always referred as a speed and physical movement.
its just presented incorrectly, the OP also kept its limit to specific ways instead of utilizing all ways possible

Back