• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite (crazy statements)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's terribly stupid, and the worst thing is that some people agree on this and think that Infinte can beat the likes of Zero (Megaman X) in the Death Battle Fanon Wiki.

Those things written in this profile are all statements and talks. The Phantom Ruby was having limitless energy only when Eggman upgraded it and putted it in his Death Egg Robot.

@TISSG7Redgrave I wasn't putting that there to bash it, it was just to see what you guys though of it, i actually think the profile for their goku isn't that bad. They use Kai instead of the original manga.

It feels like it tbh you can take it to the makers themselves if you disagree the site its own indexing site so...

@TISSG7

Well, in my opinion, it's fine to poke fun at stuff like this. It's just joking. Taking to the makers seems to be going too far, since there is literally nothing to do about it since it is their wiki.

However, it is bullshit how they list every Marvel 4-B at 3-A.

I had seen something interesting concerning the fact that Base Sonic not scaling to Infinite on Sonic's profile in the Characters Stats and Profiles Wiki:

NOTE #5: Even though Sonic fought Infinite, he definitely cannot be scaled to him at all, not even his low-end Tier 4 feat. As a matter of fact, it is PIS that Sonic won, as there are actual contradictions in the game between feats. A big one is Mania Sonic... So, Mania Sonic needed the Chaos Emeralds and his Super form to defeat someone powered by the Phantom Ruby in Mania. Meanwhile, in Forces, he can fight someone with an overclocked Phantom Ruby in base. Such scaling is complete and utter contradictory. And not only this, but the Resistance was consistently losing against Infinite. They would have died to the star, which Infinite casuallycreated, but when they manage to get rid of it thanks to the Avatar's false ruby shard (which shatters right after this, by the way), Infinite doesn't just... make another one? Hell, maybe ten more? Infinite should have won. Straight up. This would mean that the base Sonic characters aren't even above Tier 4 in this game yet took on Tier 2 Infinite, which is highly inconsistent. This is also why Infinite's low-end Tier 4 can't be given to these characters, either; they were clearly stated to be inferior to such a thing.

Yeah we probably shouldn't discuss other sites and shows from here since it rarely if ever ends well from what I've seen

Well, I don't think it needs discussing since the sun feat is around 6-C to 6-A in actuality. And the reasoning they give for him being 2-C to 2-B is bullshit.

Also, they made him 2-B, even though they were the ones who debunked 2-B Sonic in the first place.

It's always only a matter of time before someone shows me stuff like this, lol.

@Muhammed: I would prefer it if you took your concerns about things I make to me rather than bashing them on a whole other wiki. We don't need to disrespect others; we can debate peacefully; very easily, in fact. Also, Star Creation comes from the fact that he literally created a star on-screen. Come on, you've seen the cutscene.

@Js2: Void Manipulation is literally defined as the manipulation of a void, and that's what the Null Space Rift is. It BFRs the characters, but it in of itself is a void.

@TeenAngel: "Joking" is calling someone's work "terribly stupid"? I don't know what your definition of "joke" is, but we must be reading different dictionaries. Plus, you all are very serious about what I wrote in there.

Also, that's not really ironic at all. We didn't think Solaris was 2-B, but we think Infinite is. Pretty simple stuff. :/

Please, no need for formalities.

There's a fine line between "being dazed" and "bashing." The former would be like, "Whoa, wasn't expecting that," and telling a few friends. Bashing is calling the work "terribly stupid," "bullshit," and "horrifying" out in public, and calling it "Fun and Games." That's blatant mockery, and the fact that you deny that is the most insulting.

Also, you're twisting my words. "Limitless energy" is very different from "limitless power," the latter being what I said.

And... Wow. That's kinda funny, considering that plagiarizes pretty much my entire Infinite profile, yet you call mine stupid, and theirs accurate... That makes me wonder... Anyway, thanks for showing me that! Plagiarism isn't a nice thing. :)

Infinite is 2-B aka 2000 universes at high end via being a thousand fold superior to Egg Wizard aka Eggman's creation. Even then Metal proved that Super Dimentio solos the Sonic Verse.

I'm pretty sure the gap between higher and lower ends of Tier 2 can't be measured in numbers

@Adam: Agreed.

@Ultima: Which comes back to opinions. Here, the gaps are different. There, we measure space-time continuums differently.

If i have to give an honest opinion, you guys are ALL dumb, except Metal. It's his opinion. I can see that his opinion is...not really a popular one, in fact, even i, a great friend of him, think that it's pretty inaccurate...no, not inaccurate, rather, "i don't share his way of thinking".

But you guys are extremely stupid, especially the one who made the thread. Just because you guys (at least many of you) don't like really much us (the guys from Character Stats and Profile), it doesn't mean that you need to do all this. You (the idiot who made the thread) made this thread just to show how "incompetent" (and trust me, you guys are more incompetent than us under many points of view, and i'm not the only one that thinks that, and no, i'm not talking about guys from Character Stats and Profile) we are, or in this case, Metal is (and we can clearly see that i'm right because of the comments above).

Do you think it's funny? What are you, a mindless bully?

So, stop it. That's not the first time that you all insulted Metal. Or do i need to mention that once of you MADE A SCREENSHOT AND POST IT IN A THREAD, just to make fun of him? Even when, in fact, Metal actually debunked EVERYTHING you guys said?

I'll like if we stop all of this nonsense. I'm tired of these kind of intimacy.

Vs battles and Character Stats and Profile were born for a few main purposes: analyze the characters's strength via calcs, feats, and etc, talk about inconsistencies, and making battles.

Sure, there can be the joke, but nothing more: nothing that make the two sites rival, nothing that can create rivalities or hatred between us.

So, i'll like if someone close this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back