• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m not going to prove how most of the things you said about Goku is wrong cuz I already said Saitama wins.

So wank to your hearts content
That didn't seem like wank tbh. The only good RPL feats I recall from Goku is his evolution in his fight with Beerus, which doesn't measure up to Saitama's growth.

Also the fact that Saitama knows how to time travel (assuming this is peak Saitama) makes this match an absolute wrap lmao.

He just evolves, let's Garou evolve with him, then sends a a punch back to when the fight began and turns him into paste.

I didn’t say he was wanking

More like he can if he wants to

he just got some stuff wrong about Goku that’s all

Goku's best RPL feats are pretty minor, relative to what we see in OPM. Goku's best feats with it were in the ToP. Going from getting low-diffed by a heavily suppressed Jiren and glared away by him as a SSJBKKX20 to being even with a similarly suppressed Jiren later on as a normal SSJB while heavily exhausted being one example. In UI he also went from being high-diffed by Limit Breaker Jiren to barely having an advantage against him but overall winning with high-diff.

Saitama can go from being equal to someone to being in a whole league above them and capable of easily humiliating them in mere seconds (seconds from his perspective). It'd be like if Vegeta was equal to Semi-Perfect Cell as a normal SSJ, then used SSJ Grade 2 and began stomping him like we see in the show. That's the kind of power-up Saitama got in a few seconds of fighting a real opponent.

Just imagine that Saitama's potential is also applied to sex lol, like, he doesn't feel nothing, and each time he finds an opponent which can finally give him pleasure he'll just become so strong he'll need tons of biggers amount of pleasure/strength while doing sex idk just imagine it like you want to feel something
I think the term youre looking for is one pump man

Goku's best RPL feats are pretty minor, relative to what we see in OPM. Goku's best feats with it were in the ToP. Going from getting low-diffed by a heavily suppressed Jiren and glared away by him as a SSJBKKX20 to being even with a similarly suppressed Jiren later on as a normal SSJB while heavily exhausted being one example. In UI he also went from being high-diffed by Limit Breaker Jiren to barely having an advantage against him but overall winning with high-diff

How the hell is this minor… did you forget all this happened in less than 48 min?😭😭😭

Even far less than that, I just can’t remember.

Saitama's exponential growth is just hilarious, being matched like a minute made him go from ripping apart moons to sneezing away Jupiter without any effort.

I'll still go for Goku, dude notices Saitama is getting stronger and stronger and destroys him with Blue or some shit

Minor in comparison to OPM, where most of these extreme reactive evolve feats happen within brief exchanges over the course of (at most) seconds. And lol, that strength graph is just crazy.
How the hell is this minor… did you forget all this happened in less than 48 min?😭😭😭

Even far less than that, I just can’t remember.

I'll still go for Goku, dude notices Saitama is getting stronger and stronger and destroys him with Blue or some shit
He doesn't have time to realize he's getting stronger. The only reason Garou survived a few punches was because he was actively evolving and copying his power. If not for that he would've died within the first 3-4 hits I reckon.

Tbf everyone agrees that Saitama's RPL>>>Goku's the only thing controversial so far is Garou's RPL and Goku's RPL.

Garou went from city level to 5-C in a matter of hours, he can grow several times stronger in moments, and Saitama's RPL dwarfs his. Goku's RPL growth is minor compared to that.

Garou went from city level to 5-C in a matter of hours, he can grow several times stronger in moments, and Saitama's RPL dwarfs his. Goku's RPL growth is minor compared to that.
Saying hours is a severe downplay btw. The moon appeared in the same place in the sky throughout all of it.

Goku's best RPL feats are pretty minor, relative to what we see in OPM. Goku's best feats with it were in the ToP. Going from getting low-diffed by a heavily suppressed Jiren and glared away by him as a SSJBKKX20 to being even with a similarly suppressed Jiren later on as a normal SSJB while heavily exhausted being one example. In UI he also went from being high-diffed by Limit Breaker Jiren to barely having an advantage against him but overall winning with high-diff.
I think this feat is also worth to mention. Goku and Vegeta went from being low-diffed by Zamasu's attacks to,although with effort, overcome such attack in a matter of seconds

Goku went from 3-A to Low 2-C in a finite amount of time, so his RPL is growing multiple infinities in instants.

Goku went from getting one-tapped in SSBKK to withstanding stronger attacks in his fatigued Base in the span of minutes. His RPL in the anime is arguably just as insane. Also, Goku absorbs MUI's power into Base and transforms again, GG

Tbf everyone agrees that Saitama's RPL>>>Goku's the only thing controversial so far is Garou's RPL and Goku's RPL.
The first sentence would’ve been a lot easier to debunk if Goku’s opponents weren’t always initially superior to him.

As for Garou? I’m not going through a Garou vs Goku in a Saitama vs Goku thread🗿. Good Examples for Goku should be from the Tournament of power arc how previous transformations seemed to work on Jiren when it didn’t do shit previously. And keep in mind the entire tourney was 48 min and the gap between Goku and Jiren was very large. If not, Idrc. Also keep in mind that Saitama still couldn’t one shot Garou so his own exponential increase is questionable.

It’s weird arguing for Goku since I already gave my vote for Saitama. So I’ll just take my leave :3

Garou was not only growing with his own RPL, but also copying Saitama's Full power. By the time Garou copied his last punch (while getting even stronger than that with his RPL) the next blow would already have surpassed him, and going by the graph it was growing exponentially. until he was left in the dust. He also didn't One-shot Garou because he didn't want to kill him, he still got humiliated by Saitama and tried to flee in the end.

Garou was not only growing with his own RPL, but also copying Saitama's Full power. By the time Garou copied his last punch (while getting even stronger than that with his RPL) the next blow would already have surpassed him, and going by the graph it was growing exponentially. until he was left in the dust. He also didn't One-shot Garou because he didn't want to kill him, he still got humiliated by Saitama and tried to flee in the end.
Yeah, Saitama's Accelerated Development is probably among the best on the wiki (Excluding the likes of smurfs and whatnot).

I see no way Goku can keep up with it, and even if he does (Which won't happen), Bloodlusted Saitama just sends a punch back in time after a bit of fighting and ends this match before it even began.

Bloodlusted Saitama is legitimately scary against people without Acausality.

Tbh I have never seen anything about Ikki's skills, except for the jokes about him
Earl and maybe Ionsiolite were the only people on the wiki who actually knew him well. After they left pretty much no one is going to read everything on the profile.
He's similar to Mash in the sense that he's a notoriously skilled character without many special powers (before his last key, desesperado is mostly used for resistances against insta-win hax like fate manip) who does not come from a verse who focuses mainly on martial arts, but in hax. His feats include being able to fight against opponents vastly superior to himself through cellular level body manip amps that increase his stats up to many hundred times, on top of being able to manipulate his own subconscious in order to turn off unecessary brain functions (like perceiving colors) to get a drastic increase in his perception time, having spider man like precog + RE that lets him dodge even hax that spawns directly on him, sense so good he can sense and dodge invisible arrow danmaku and perceive invisible soundless vacuum attacks coming at him from all directions.
Knows like 144 (or 244, i forgot) different sword based martial arts, on top of being an excelent sniper and knowing H2H (wich he very rarely if ever uses), Being able to copy skills instantly while unconscious and moving only through RE, having perfect vision wich lets him predict the opponent down to an identity level (and it states multiple times in a NLF level that the only way to escape it is by changing your very identity.) Having sword techniques wich lets him deflect attacks capable of one-shotting many times over, parries that destroy the opponents nerves,etc and a sneaking technique called trackless step that lets him slip through his opponents subconsciousness, wich allows him to be impossible to perceive for the human brain.
He also has some really dumb stuff like being able to defeat 6 perfect clones equal in skill power speed and dura who amped themselves 48 times while he's in base via using feints. And he grows decades in second while he's fighting.

In summary he's fodder and gets folded by Mr.Satan.

Also, at one point Ikki fight a guy with luck/fate/causality/probability wathever hax wich can just make you have heart attack seizures and die. And as Ikki walks towards him he starts having spasms, seizures, heart failure, organ failures, and making mistakes but uses his cellular level body control to fix his stance and stop the damage before it can really happen, so at the same time it's messing his ability to do anything at a cellular level he is fixing himself with body control instantly as it happens, so it's barely perceivable to the people watching him from outside.

Back