• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Interstellar Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay this is part of the new tiering system but it technically needs a thread.

So the current justification is just "Is 5-D beings" which isn't enough in the new system. The only possible argument for them staying is if "bulk" refers to a brane cosmology but that seems too speculative.

My proposal is "At least Low 2-C" since they transcend the universe to an unknown degree

Ok, so brane cosmology as discussed here look somewhat vague; nonetheless, based on the link discussion and the current profile's justifications, I would still buy Low 1-C.

Edit: My mistake, Ultima's message was on another verse.

I think that this seems unreliable. It is probably best to ask Ultima Reality to comment here.

Ultima said the rating could be fine, on discord. I asked Aeyu were asked on discord; she thought Low 1-C was fine.

@Elizhaa

The first thing is about a seperate character who has other possibly Low 1-C stuff.

As for the second, if it has a proven brane cosmology it's fine, but I'm not sure if just using the word "bulk" is enough evidence it does

If they are unbound by infinite time and space and see all of past and future as a lower dimension which they exist outside of and can physically interact with at any point, at will, then I think Low 1-C is pretty solid, yeah.

Considering they made time as a physical dimensions to a lower 3D space from their own perspective of 5D. Then yeah the second part seems to be the case.

Okay. Thank you for the input. This is probably fine then.

Should additional explanation/justification text be added to the profile page?

I made the justifications changes; since the changes were made and the thread's topic is concluded, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back