• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ip-Man VS Albert Wesker (Pre-Virus)

But even so Ip Man has beaten opponents far stronger than him before, so it's a lot closer than it seems. For example Ip Man beat Twister who casually beat Master Hung, who was considered equal to Ip Man.

LOL, Wesker has a 57x AP advantage, and he's fought against opponents who took held-back hits from Tyrants, who are 9-A.

Also unless Twister is above 516 kJ (Which fodder zombies in RE scale to now for one-shotting doors), no way is Ip-Man even denting Wesker.

Yup. But you'll have to fragment the entire thing.

Also, Wesker is considerably superior to fodder zombies and will soon get upgraded to higher-end 9-B with some other feats of Leon, primarily brushing off held-back strikes from Tyrant.

AKA this is a stomp win for Wesker no matter how you look at it. I'll ask a mod to close this.

Ip Man and his opponents break chairs and tables with ease, I don't know about doors though. Are there any calcs for wooden furniture?

Anttron224 said:
Ip Man and his opponents break chairs and tables with ease, I don't know about doors though. Are there any calcs for wooden furniture?
Ip-Man characters only break the table legs, which wouldn't count at all. You'll have to completely obliterate the furniture as a whole to enter the 9-B range. And no they never smash through doors.

You're right, I went and checked the scene I was thinking of and they split the table in half because of their body weight, not any attacks.

Not gonna lie, Ip Man can win, but if he tries to block any of Weskers melee attacks he is losing that limb on the spot.

Or if he tries to kick Wesker, he breaks a bone. Wesker really needs to only poke to end it, not to mention he has a massive lifting strength advantage as well.

In Ip Man's fight with the Northerner (I forgot his name), the Northerner kicked a table in half, and Ip Man was beating him the entire fight.

He only took off a small portion of it, which wouldn't wield anything higher than Street level+ IMHO.

Also fragmentation means breaking something into seperate parts, which is what Jin did to the table, and fragmenting a square table is Wall level.

No, you need to fragment the entire thing to be 9-B. If a small part of a table is fragmented, we figure out the volume of the part destroyed and then multiply the volume with the frag energy of the material used to make the table.

Back