• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Charizard only at 7-A?

Mo, i personally believe it to be 6-C, maybe higher.

Due to busting mirage kyorgre, and not dying against the primal and even fought zygarde and Mewtwo.

I could make a legitimate argument about scaling Mega forms to weaker Legendaries, but that's gonna be a pain...

I could never legitimately get Charizard to tier 5 without serious backlash and being put on several people's hit list.

I know a lot of people who say that on YouTube. Even though I even gave them picture evidences from some of the threads they are still like Digimons are just data that live inside computers those aren't real galaxies and etc.

Also Omegamon is a separate profile.

We prefer not comparing Digimon to Pokemon, thanks. That usually doesnt end up well.

Peter1129 said:
I know a lot of people who say that on YouTube. Even though I even gave them picture evidences from some of the threads they are still like Digimons are just data that live inside computers those aren't real galaxies and etc.

Also Omegamon is a separate profile.
Once you learn to just give up arguing against Digimon, your life just gets easier... (oh, who am I kidding ovo)

@Cal

Oh Digimon is not the only thing that I have to argue on YouTube. People are still using the Arceus almost got killed by a planet busting meteor thing. I even heard some people say nobody in Pokemon can create or destroy a universe. And this was after posting picture evidences of the Creation Trio destroying the universe.

Nah, some people said that Charizard is:
Screen Shot 2017-11-19 at 12.46.05 AM

He thought that Mega Charizard would stand a chance. But yeah, he would get rekt. Seriously, some fans in both fanbases make me sick. Digimon underrates Pokemon and Pokemon overrates itself. And should we close this?

Back