• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is the book a concept? Black clover.

Why aren't the BC Grimoires considered Type 2 concepts? They are directly connected to the soul and mind and are the essence of a magician, I believe this is characterized as a concept within the

I honestly don't know shit about concepts in general

A grimoire is indeed connected to the soul and mind, with the soul being the essence of humans, defining their mind, life and Magic Power and attribute. But grimoires themselves are still physical, they just cannot be damaged
I think the source in which I read it was wrong, but with your comment it only changes what the soul that acts as a fundamental concept pro verse carrying type 2 information in its essence

Why aren't the BC Grimoires considered Type 2 concepts? They are directly connected to the soul and mind and are the essence of a magician, I believe this is characterized as a concept within the
This is not how conceptual manipulation works anyway you should argue for text manipulation instead

Back