• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isshiki ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find the one about Telekinesis. The one about limited Sense Manipulation is part of the imgur gallery i provided to you. The scan of Kurama saying that the block sensory ability

My bad, i just realised that i only provided you one image from the gallery.. Sorry my mistake. Here's the gallery.

It's fine now, it's not Limited Sensory Manipulation, just regular Sensory Manipulation is fine.

I don't recall him ever controlling them telekinetically, so he shouldn't have that, but the other things are fine.

Still not sure about the TK, that image doesn't really convince me that he's controlling them telekinetically.

Kinda hard to tell imo, it's just weird that aside from that single page, TK isn't even hinted at and all his eye does is shrink (and return them to their original size) things, not control them telekinetically.

I am pretty sure he is moving those cubes.
Or else I don't know how you explain Sasuke getting hit and flying to a certain direction. And the lines on cubes indicate the movement.

We don't know for sure that's the case though, even though LordGriffin1000 probably wasn't arguing for it, it's entirely possible Isshiki physically hit it towards Sasuke.

And again, as far as I can recall, it hasn't even been hinted at all that Isshiki can telekinetically control things, seems weird to grant it to him based on one vague page.

If he truly is controlling them telekinetically then that will be revealed probably next chapter, but as it stands, I don't think it should be added until that happens, at least based on that single page.

Last edited:
Don't know why you omitted the "as far as I can recall" part of my statement, makes it seem like I'm being disingenuous or something.

Anyhow, that should be enough to have it added then, though the OP might want to add that to the original post.

Don't know why you omitted the "as far as I can recall" part of my statement, makes it seem like I'm being disingenious or something.

Anyhow, that should be enough to have it added then, though the OP might want to add that to the original post.
Omitting it didnt mean anything.

And yeah I agree.

It seems to be unanimously agreed upon from what I've seen, so yes we can apply it.

I'm willing to apply it if everyone is okay with it, but in a few hours when I get home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back