• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It appears this is the end: Stefán Karl Stefánsson (Robbie Rottens) Goodbye message.

If most of you don't know already, Stefan Karl was diagnosed with terminal cancer. His doctors "cured" him, or so they thought. And as of April, His cancer returned, and this time, Not being able to be cured as of this time. His doctors gave him months to live, and he's seemingly on his last strings, added on with [[1]]

Now, I just want to say some words: The man stares at death in the eyes, and somehow can look at it, and can put on a smile even at such times. If by some miracle, That he doesn't succumb to his cancer, than that will put the biggest smile on my eyes, and shed tears. If what it seems like will happen: Succumbing to it.... Just know: You'll always be loved in the hearts in which you inspired.

Truly, In whatever happens, Stay strong, and know; You're Number One, Stefan.

F

RIP man I may not have seen many of we're number one videos but it truly was the number one meme for saving a man's life

It's, Yes. I added on the post as a reminder that he's a strong person, embracing the idea that he could very well die from it, and just being glad that people are encouraging him. You won't be able to find a recent post from him, as he took down most of his social media to spend the last of his days with his family.

Code:
This was only but a farewell as he isn't given much longer to live.

Sadly, this was one battle he truly deserved to win, but could not. Rest in peace, Stefán Karl Stefánsson. It was too cruel of fate to have his cancer go into remission, only to come back so soon, & we all know his dear family will miss him.

For him, & those he has played, if I may speak of them as such, if there is an afterlife, hopefully Robbie can find peace there, be it in the clouds of Heaven, or the fields of Freya. There, he can find peace from Sportaflop.

Interestingly, I've read he also played a version of The Grinch in theater for several years, & with his death, a school will be opened in his honor.

Back