• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku attempts to stop a power sucking alien.

Base Bora ra And 45% izuku is used.

100% is restricted

Battle takes place in UA high.

Speed equalized

both are a kilometer apart

Last edited:
This is probably a stomp. Deku has the AP advantage, can amp speed and power with Fajin, way more of a capable fighter, smarter, higher LS and procognition to boot while the only thing Bora Ra here has is is durabilty ignoring blackhole which can be negated by the above mentioned points. If this is somehow deemed not a stomp, i vote Deku

As far as I can see, Bora ra would spam teleport to avoid getting hit, any projectiles that are thrown at him would be absorbed and thrown back with his black hole. he is one of the most skilled combatants across multiple galaxies in his verse, attempting to restrain him would be futile as he could just teleport out of it, precognition might a bit of a hassle to deal with but bora ra could simply suck izuku in and seal him within his black hole

The only issue I see here is teleportation, an ability Deku himself is aware of in verse, so it’s incredibly possible that he can predict where Bora will teleport next, the range of his teleports and how often/what scenarios he uses it in. Just like Mirio, all he has to do is react, catch him off guard, and he definitely as the capabilities to do that.

Using smokescreen, he can obscure sight of the battlefield, forcing Bora to use his black holes to get rid of it, leaving him not attacking Deku. Deku can go for Fa Jin attacks from all the dodging he’ll be doing, and can escape vacuums by kicking off the air and leaping over them with Float. Danger Sense completely stalls any concrete win conditions of Bora catching Deku with his vacuums as well, so it winds up becoming a game of Deku learning Bora’s moves while keeping his own under wraps until it’s time to strike back with Fa Jin, similar to what he did with Lady Nagant.

Unless Bora has something else up his sleeve or eventually can just put a vacuum in Deku’s head to kill him instantaneously, it won’t take more than predicting a teleport and 2-3 Fa Jin hits to take the guy down after dodgi by around and fighting against his vortexes.

how does izuku deal with this?

there's no air to kick if the air he was suppose to kick are getting sucked in instead of pushed out. smokescreen is practically useless if the first thing Bora ra would do is produce a black hole, besides that mirio's quirk is intangibility not teleportation he doesnt appear instantly in one spot to the next. danger sense doesn't seem too useful if bora ra simply pulls izuku to him with black hole. bora ra in base does not do any melee attacks only in his battle armour variation does he do those flashy cqc, he mostly settles the fight in a single blow in base.

Also, Bora ra might just forcefully suck out Izuku's other powers other than OFA

how would izuku personally deal with gargantuan black hole?

there's no air to kick if the air he was suppose to kick are getting sucked in instead of pushed out. smokescreen is practically useless if the first thing Bora ra would do is produce a black hole, besides that mirio's quirk is intangibility not teleportation he doesnt appear instantly in one spot to the next. danger sense doesn't seem too useful if bora ra simply pulls izuku to him with black hole. bora ra in base does not do any melee attacks only in his battle armour variation does he do those flashy cqc, he mostly settles the fight in a single blow in base.

Also, Bora ra might just forcefully suck out Izuku's other powers other than OFA

Since these aren't actually scientifically accurate black hole that require FTL speed to escape, what's their LS ? Cuz Deku's class T, if the suction isn't strong enough he can just black whip himself out of range or hold on to something like Fang did in the video you send, not to mention he'll know when the "Black hole" will come thanks to DS and can use Fajin for an extra speed/power boost if need be. Looks like Power Absorption need the target to be close to him which isn't a good idea when Deku's stronger, has better LS and CQC, also he resist Power Absorb so there's that.

Honestly, now seeing the power better, yeah, Deku should be able to just straight up resist being pulled in at all. The pull of that attack seems to have a limit, otherwise it would make a crater in the ground, suggesting maybe it scales to Bora’s own LS? Either way, Deku’s COLOSSAL lifting strength should have no problem at all keeping him grounded to the floor and resisting the pull of that.

There’s also Blackwhip to consider. He can form Blackwhip from any part of his body, so if he makes an anchor tthe ground with Blackwhip strands, it would be quite difficult for Bora to move him with that initial attack.

Also, considering Deku is way stronger than Bora, on top of having immensely higher stamina, an attack like that wouldn’t even take him out. So after he survives it, he’ll just have the mentality to take out Bora as fast as possible, amping his speed with Fa Jin to take him down fast.

I didn’t say Mirio had teleportation, I just noted that he can react to people instantly appearing behind him with his predictions, so telling where Bora is going to teleport, especially with Danger Sense alerting him to Bora’s hostility, would be incredibly easy.

I don’t think you understand: those powers ARE One For All. One For All is a stockpile of every single ability and power passed down, and refuses to be stolen without it a clash of willpower, in which all of the users and Deku himself have a say. The “powers” are not separate. They are all OFA’s current iteration. They belong to Deku and are molded to him, so to take them, you would have to take all of them including the base quirk, which ain’t gonna happen easily like this.

Also, he’d have to be near Deku to do this, and Deku would break his face off if he even tried to do it. He’s already had someone try to steal his powers before twice, he knows what it feels like and will instantly respond viciously.

Again, even the biggest black hole I’ve seen has to take into account, I think, Bora’s own LS. Which if it does, Deku absolutely memes on it and tanks it or dodges with Float.

Also just causes it’s pulling in air does not mean air doesn’t exist. This same principle applies to tornadoes, they’re vacuums of air sucking in everything else, yet All Might disperses one of them up close with his own punch, overpowering the suction of the vacuum.

Now I’m not SAYING that Deku will punch once and destroy Bora’s black holes by overpowering it…. But it is possible.

Since these aren't actually scientifically accurate black hole that require FTL speed to escape, what's their LS ? Cuz Deku's class T, if the suction isn't strong enough he can just black whip himself out of range or hold on to something like Fang did in the video you send, not to mention he'll know when the "Black hole" will come thanks to DS and can use Fajin for an extra speed/power boost if need be. Looks like Power Absorption need the target to be close to him which isn't a good idea when Deku's stronger, has better LS and CQC, also he resist Power Absorb so there's that.
You can't determine the lifting strength of a dura negging attack, just like why I can't just calculate the energy produced by the gargantuan black hole since it's a dura negging attack.

You can't determine the lifting strength of a dura negging attack, just like why I can't just calculate the energy produced by the gargantuan black hole since it's a dura negging attack.
I mean, either way, clearly people much much weaker than Deku can resist that pull to a degree. So saying Deku can’t if he anchors himself with Blackwhip or forces the air to move against the vacuum how he wants through sheer strength, doesn’t quite track.

Fang, a character with a LS order of magnitudes weaker than Deku, seemed to be flying just fine despite the "Black hole" so Deku will be fine, especially with BW and FJ to anchor and boost himself

Even the rocks shown in the video doesn't seem to be suck in all the way, instead floating in place, which is not something a real black hole would do

Honestly, now seeing the power better, yeah, Deku should be able to just straight up resist being pulled in at all. The pull of that attack seems to have a limit, otherwise it would make a crater in the ground, suggesting maybe it scales to Bora’s own LS? Either way, Deku’s COLOSSAL lifting strength should have no problem at all keeping him grounded to the floor and resisting the pull of that.
I'll come to that
There’s also Blackwhip to consider. He can form Blackwhip from any part of his body, so if he makes an anchor tthe ground with Blackwhip strands, it would be quite difficult for Bora to move him with that initial attack.
Sure, that might temporarily work
Also, considering Deku is way stronger than Bora, on top of having immensely higher stamina, an attack like that wouldn’t even take him out. So after he survives it, he’ll just have the mentality to take out Bora as fast as possible, amping his speed with Fa Jin to take him down fast.
Bora ra's stamina is equal to Boboiboy's tho. Which the latter could fight from morning till evening and still be at full power.
I didn’t say Mirio had teleportation, I just noted that he can react to people instantly appearing behind him with his predictions, so telling where Bora is going to teleport, especially with Danger Sense alerting him to Bora’s hostility, would be incredibly easy.
If someone were to "spam" something. That thing In particular would not be done from an analytical perspective more or so done chaotically.
I don’t think you understand: those powers ARE One For All. One For All is a stockpile of every single ability and power passed down, and refuses to be stolen without it a clash of willpower, in which all of the users and Deku himself have a say. The “powers” are not separate. They are all OFA’s current iteration. They belong to Deku and are molded to him, so to take them, you would have to take all of them including the base quirk, which ain’t gonna happen easily like this.
I see
Also, he’d have to be near Deku to do this, and Deku would break his face off if he even tried to do it. He’s already had someone try to steal his powers before twice, he knows what it feels like and will instantly respond viciously.
Fair
Again, even the biggest black hole I’ve seen has to take into account, I think, Bora’s own LS. Which if it does, Deku absolutely memes on it and tanks it or dodges with Float.
Hard to say, we don't scale dura negging attacks to anyone's lifting strength
Also just causes it’s pulling in air does not mean air doesn’t exist. This same principle applies to tornadoes, they’re vacuums of air sucking in everything else, yet All Might disperses one of them up close with his own punch, overpowering the suction of the vacuum.
Fair
Now I’m not SAYING that Deku will punch once and destroy Bora’s black holes by overpowering it…. But it is possible.
You can't do that, that goes against the natural law. Even if we didn't take the laws of physics into account, BoBoiBoy's solar beam attack (6C+) just pierced it but didn't destroy it regardless. So no. Not possible in either scenario

Fang, a character with a LS order of magnitudes weaker than Deku, seemed to be flying just fine despite the "Black hole" so Deku will be fine, especially with BW and FJ to anchor and boost himself
No idea about that, can you send the scans?
Even the rocks shown in the video doesn't seem to be suck in all the way, instead floating in place, which is not something a real black hole would do
Same goes with the accretion disk of a real black hole, they don't just suck in a straight line or take the entire thing in.

BoBoiBoy's solar beam attack (6C+) just pierced it but didn't destroy it regardless
Did this happen in base or Power armor. Also regarding stamina, Deku was able to fight non stop for severals weeks to possibly a month while his wounds weren't fully heal so safe to say he'll outlasts

I'll come to that

Sure, that might temporarily work

Bora ra's stamina is equal to Boboiboy's tho. Which the latter could fight from morning till evening and still be at full power.

If someone were to "spam" something. That thing In particular would not be done from an analytical perspective more or so done chaotically.

I see

Fair

Hard to say, we don't scale dura negging attacks to anyone's lifting strength

Fair

You can't do that, that goes against the natural law. Even if we didn't take the laws of physics into account, BoBoiBoy's solar beam attack (6C+) just pierced it but didn't destroy it regardless. So no. Not possible in either scenario
So essentially, we have Deku can more than likely do several things to not get hit by the black holes to the point of major damage, he has way better stamina than just a day, Danger Sense keeps him protected from any teleportation shenanigans and he has amps to aid him.

I’d say either Deku manages to catch Bora off guard with a Faux 100%, or he outlasts him after fighting for a long time if it becomes that problematic.

So we have Bora Ra who scale to Captain Kaizo who scale above 137Mt, while Deku downscale from 748. Are we sure Bora Ra can even take more than 3 hits from Deku before hia face is a bloody mess ? And Fajin would unquestionably one shot

Did this happen in base or Power armor. Also regarding stamina, Deku was able to fight non stop for severals weeks to possibly a month while his wounds weren't fully heal so safe to say he'll outlasts
Gargantuan black hole is independent from those 2 keys, like how we don't mention deku's boots have 7A durability in Lower keys. Also, he survived for that long with one for all inactive. Not active.
So we have Bora Ra who scale to Captain Kaizo who scale above 137Mt, while Deku downscale from 748. Are we sure Bora Ra can even take more than 3 hits from Deku before hia face is a bloody mess ? And Fajin would unquestionably one shot
Bora ra upscales from base captain kaizo, who upscales from BoBoiBoy who upscales from ejojo. All of them being literal one shots and not just minor ups. Last time I checked izuku was 451, megatons or something in various other matches.

Bro it's the third link in your own comment, don't tell me you don't watch your own proof all the way through
Oh, I thought you meant fumikage for a second. But anyways it was still pulling the island apart which fang couldn't prevent.

Last time I checked izuku was 451, megatons or something in various other matches.
He downscale from 748 now, 1Gt with Fajin. Also I wasn't talking about the island, I was talking about Fang and other characters who's only class 10 hanging on and even flying without being sucked into the black hole, now what do you think a class T will think about that.
Also, he survived for that long with one for all inactive. Not active.
Um no? He had OFA active throughout the entire duration. Where did you get this from ?

Ah, it specifies only Black Whip being activated the whole time, but he only ever uses Black Whip with Full Cowl, so naturally he’d have to have it active that whole time too.

Huh...yet he can't seemingly use 100% without breaking his bones up till now?
Dark Deku likely could use 100% without breaking his bones, but we simply don’t know enough about it. Dark Deku didn’t appear for long or get in any strenuous fights, so we have to operate off his feats in the war, which still show that 100%, at least a couple punches of it, will break his bones.

That and, unless it’s further clarified, we still haven’t really seen current Deku’s 100% against ShigAFO, as I believe he’s just using a higher percentage and going past 100% with his amps. So it’s still shaky whether he can use 100% and not break his limbs,

Nah Deku has better stats and wincon, I'm voting him. Don't know what will King do though

Oh nah I think he can win. He either outlasts or manages to get a hit in with his way higher AP through Fa Jin. Don’t really see Bora being able to take him down without taking his powers, and if he tries that he just put himself in range of death.

Bora ra is arguably more skilled than izuku and like I said. He always starts off with a black hole. Blackwhip is only a temporary measure as the ground beneath would eventually tear apart and get sucked in just like the floating island before Bora ra gets tired. Does not also negate the fact that Bora would simply play a game of cat and mouse with izuku by teleporting to extremely far distances while gargantuan black hole is active and simply teleport elsewhere within the range of his gargantuan black hole, rinse and repeat. It's a simple thing he does in base.

Back