• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JBW: Crisis On Infinite Wikis Episode 3: Error and Public vs Super and Yellowpig

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Error is an admin

Everyone is going all out

Who wins?

Broken Sans Clone and PublicMinority87 (Couldn't think of a nickname for you) - 0

A slice of bread and a pig - 1

No moar nais gai :mad:

We win. Yellow has his reason stated by MLP while I have access to every kind of power that has existed, not existed, semi-existed, etc.

(Would being erased from existence then coming back by yourself still count as a loss?)

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious said:
No moar nais gai :mad:
We win. Yellow has his reason stated by MLP while I have access to every kind of power that has existed, not existed, semi-existed, etc.

(Would being erased from existence then coming back by yourself still count as a loss?)
Yet you lost to dark.

Yellow alone can take both of you. Hix HAX, DeviantArt powers and S I N E S T R O P I G R E Q U I E M are just too damn much.

MaxForward said:
Error is an admin
Everyone is going all out

Who wins?

Broken Sans Clone and PublicMinority87 (Couldn't think of a nickname for you) - 0

A slice of bread and a pig - 1
A nickname for me is an epix boi. ALso, my intention was for this to be me vs yellow while Super fights Orror

Spam is weak now Not Opcharmake spam Infinity spam is weak
Opchamake spam made Infinity spam and then Opchmake spam became a form and is a infinity spam

Pre Retcon Logan Paul is beyond everything you say

Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Yellow alone can take both of you. Hix HAX, DeviantArt powers and S I N E S T R O P I G R E Q U I E M are just too damn much.
Can that match the ban hammer?
You don't have access to the Ban Hammer. You either fight as a JBW user, or you don't fight at all.

PublicMinority87 said:
I could probably fight Yellow and lose, or stalemate. I have cringe meteors with DeviantArt in it.
Yellow will call Opcharmake who will make Logan Paul stronger than what you said

Crabwhale said:
Errorsaness said:
Crabwhale said:
Can that match the ban hammer?
You don't have access to the Ban Hammer. You either fight as a JBW user, or you don't fight at all.
this is taking place in the T-Series wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back