• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jin Kisaragi vs Ren Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, Fuji is amping himself rather than just slowing Jin down and I don't think he can adapt to that because PoO. I could honestly easier believe he nopes Marie's curse if he managed to get Jin's neck.

Except that PoO works on Low 2-C, potentially even 2-A levels. He also managed to kept up to the guy who is Low 5-B while he was Low 7-B with it.

But that's doesn't covering the fact Jin get beheaded without his notice because he time amp by himself. Yes the time slow might resisted but then woosh, his neck sliced and shindeiru.

Doesn't mention this version of Ren always bloodlusted.

EDIT: Actually it depend about how fast PoO reactive power level is against Ren time accel.

How fast is his Reactive Power Level? And does it improve all his stats? And does it make him equal to his opponent or beyond them?

That determines whether Ren stands a chance in this fight.

Theglassman12 said:
Then the timeline resets and Jin comes back
I'm pretty sure Ren's scythes with Marie's 1-A curse would destroy him completely to the point where he can't come back.

That's what i want to say. So he need to die to make PoO work....sadly the Scythe carried Marie curse in 1-A level so if he get neck sliced then no PoO, no Valhalla, no meet with his Nii-san again in afterlife.

Theglassman12 said:
Does he have an answer to AOE Absolute Zero?
He doesn't resist, but a Die Ewigkeit users physical body is irrelevant as long as their soul is intact, allowing them to regenerate their body indefinitely - don't know if that helps Ren, though.

I mean low-godly is doesn't matter agaisnt sealing, soul scar...is this 2-A shennanigans again?

At this point its depend who get hit first then thought Ren have better chance to blitz, but the AoE cover that so its stalemate to me....solid stalemate.

Goddammit, another BB vs Masada ended incon grrrh!!

@Velox unless Ren has a feat of regenerating out of being sealed, I doubt he's gonna break out of that.

>>is this 2-A shenanigans again

This is BlazBlue, what DOESN'T have 2-A stuff?

Oh, it seals and does 4-D soul damage? Ren won't come back from that.

How often does he use it, is it passive?

It's from his sword. Which can freeze those rather instantly. And he ALWAYS uses his sword. There's never a time where he doesn't use his sword against anyone

For serious tho is BB already spammed enough that people already tired with it? Because if yes then yeah, need a break so we can spam GG again and hopefully Arcana Heart

Also ******* goddamn i just bite my knee due of responding Kagari post above, auch its hurt!!

Theglassman12 said:
It's from his sword. Which can freeze those rather instantly. And he ALWAYS uses his sword. There's never a time where he doesn't use his sword against anyone
Which do you think will happen first?

Ren passively increasing his speed every instant and going for the 1-A gullionte strike when bloodlusted, or the guy passively adapting to Ren's speed and going for the Area of Effect ice attack?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Warren
>Passive adapting

But if he get hit by the guillotine then no adapting, is it?
I meant that PoO would passively adapting Jin to keep up with Ren's insane increase in speed, not to Ren's scythe - that would be a massive NLF.

The real cal howard said:
You mean like the NLF of Wilhelm's ability allowing him to keep up with the FTL-ness of Flash?
You know, I never thought of it like that, but yeah I guess.

Wilhelm was able to fight on a "sorta-even" playing field with Wolfgang in Rea's route, because his Briah was constantly absorbing the infinitely generating energy that Wolfgang's Briah produces to constantly accelerate - the same constant acceleration that still allowed Wolfgang to blitz Ren even after Ren was passively increasing his own speed 3000 fold while simultaneously decreasing Wolfgang's speed by another 3000 fold by cutting at the strands of time with his scythes.

Theglassman12 said:
@Warren I can't tell if that's a sarcastic comment or a serious one. </div>
I was serious.

Which do you think will hit the other first?

Personally, I think that Ren will slice Jin's head off the moment that Jin realses his ice leading into a double kill from a fight that lasted a fraction of second.

I'll vote inconclusive. Either Ren decapitates "himself", or Jin freezes and kills "himself". by himself I mean the fact that both characters have similarities to each other.

I concur, Inconclusive for my reasons.

This ends in a double-kill for the characters.

Interesting fight, I got to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back