• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJBA Supporters/Opponents/Neutrals

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
As some you may know, JJBA page was the first verse page this site had. So it's old asf and it has a lot of inactive and blocked users listed as supporters and such. So, I'm copying and paste the supporters here, and if a mod or admin see this, I ask you to tag them (so they can receive notifications) and what I want to ask is if they still want their names there. I'm formatting the verse page and the supporters section has a lot of members that I'm sure shouldn't be there anymore for some reasons. I'm also gonna remove blocked and inactive users.

I'm considering "inactive", the users that don't have any contributions since 2020.

If a user has been indefinitely blocked then it makes sense to remove them from the verse page straight away.

Likewise if somebody's account has been globally disabled.

Some of the users you've marked as "Quit" have retired from staff positions but still have edits on the wiki as recently as 2021. Even if they've quit the wiki within the last few months they may change their mind but asking them if they want to be removed from the verse page shouldn't be an issue.

Who are they?

Cal Howard and Redgrave. It's not a bad idea to ask them directly if they want their names to be removed anyway though, if they've quit entirely from the wiki.

Yeah this thread is meant to ask them, I'm not gonna remove the inactive dudes yet, only the blocked ones

Do you who doesn't have an account? I mean, if they don't have an account, I'm pretty sure they quit. Because you can't simply be active in wiki and not have an account here lol.

Whomst

Whomst has summoned the ancient one?
59160510-4e9db380-8a9c-11e9-88b3-262d7135b18a.png

As some you may know, JJBA page was the first verse page this site had. So it's old asf and it has a lot of inactive and blocked users listed as supporters and such. So, I'm copying and paste the supporters here, and if a mod or admin see this, I ask you to tag them (so they can receive notifications) and what I want to ask is if they still want their names there. I'm formatting the verse page and the supporters section has a lot of members that I'm sure shouldn't be there anymore for some reasons. I'm also gonna remove blocked and inactive users.

For what it's worth, Redgrave actually still helps out with JoJo, just off site.
Have him on discord, dude's been good with some translations and shit for guides and even raws.

Back