• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK - Post 259 Sukuna

Status
Not open for further replies.
GMIsN0iWkAAPqvz

(link to art)

With 259 having dropped and us getting several new things from Sukuna since Gojo's death, I thought it best to add all his stuff now given this chapter has also revealed to us how his Divine Flames works and some of it is desperately needed on page.

In General
True Form
Small Weakness addition
Sukuna can't use Divine Flames[14] until he's done Dismantle and Cleave. Sukuna entered into a binding vow that disallows him from using Divine Flames when he's outnumbered except when his domain is opened

Last edited:
Shouldn't Divine Flame get temperature manipulation?

Regarding weakness
Sukuna can't use Divine Flames[14] until he's done Dismantle and Cleave,
This should be mentioned only inside the domain
he also can't use it when outnumbered and
Yeah this works
it has a short effective range outside of Domain
This is more like a single Target rather than effective range.

I think M3X had a good point about waiting for the arc to end. It seems like Sukuna should also get pseudo-forcefield creation for his barrier of slashes that lets him grab swords.

I think M3X had a good point about waiting for the arc to end. It seems like Sukuna should also get pseudo-forcefield creation for his barrier of slashes that lets him grab swords.
Its more

And I don't see any point in waiting. It just holds up doing matches with Sukuna who already has this part of his ap on page, and majority of what I'm adding is for Sukuna overall.

higher with True form (His true form is described to be "perfection" which should make it at least stronger than Megumi's body. In the Golden Age of Jujutsu, sorcerers had sharpened their skills against him but were ultimately defeated. WoG states he is stronger than Rika. With this body he annhilated the Sun, Moon, and Stars Squad that Uro led and the Five Empty Generals - which were two equal squads under the Northern Fujiwara Clan - then routed the Abe Clan's elite forces which included Angel)

Black Flash against Maki
x2 against poor Maki... that's rough

he also landed one on Choso

0256-010.png

matted material
Change matted? To pulverized / affected particles cause they use the word particles and pulverized (page 2 and 3 of 259)
0259-002.png
0259-003.png

The Divine Flames are mentioned to not have been used against Gojo for insuffiecent fire power so this tells me, Divine Flames would have likely killed Gojo given Gojo admits Sukuna wasn't going all out but maybe that's how I understood it as affecting particles (protons and nutrons) and that would have bypassed Gojo's infinity which affects space at the atomic level (the whole atom rather than the subsequent parts) but that's me...

It can be both.
I definetly think it is both because it is works as both energy manipulation and a pseudo-forcefield.

I agree with what you are proposing Arkenis, but I understand where Damage3245 and M3X_2.0 are coming from about we could wait but we could also just add stuff if more of it comes up rather than waiting 4 more months or whatever it takes to get us to the end of this series. However, if we wait people become impatient this upsets a certain amount of people. If we don't wait and we miss something on the addition or we get more information about something before the series is over, this could skew some possible vs match ups and upset people too. I think we upset the least amount of people by waiting however because if we get it accurately applied and no mistakes because the amount of time after this is up in full is essentially until the end of time or whatever.

Change matted? To pulverized / affected particles cause they use the word particles and pulverized (page 2 and 3 of 259)
The Divine Flames are mentioned to not have been used against Gojo for insuffiecent fire power so this tells me, Divine Flames would have likely killed Gojo given Gojo admits Sukuna wasn't going all out but maybe that's how I understood it as affecting particles (protons and nutrons) and that would have bypassed Gojo's infinity which affects space at the atomic level (the whole atom rather than the subsequent parts) but that's me...
Particles as in the stuff destroyed from the domain, not literal elementary particles. That is why it says pulverized, because everything would've been matted as dust and that would allow the explosion to grow more and more.
I agree with what you are proposing Arkenis, but I understand where Damage3245 and M3X_2.0 are coming from about we could wait but we could also just add stuff if more of it comes up rather than waiting 4 more months or whatever it takes to get us to the end of this series. However, if we wait people become impatient this upsets a certain amount of people. If we don't wait and we miss something on the addition or we get more information about something before the series is over, this could skew some possible vs match ups and upset people too. I think we upset the least amount of people by waiting however because if we get it accurately applied and no mistakes because the amount of time after this is up in full is essentially until the end of time or whatever.
If we miss something we can do another crt, like we always do. And I'm asking for stuff that has been months known to us. Waiting another two or more months only halts us from making matches with the character being portrayed properly.

You should drop the in his Domain from weaknesses to the Divine Flame. Sukuna doesn't ever use his domain against Jogo, when he first reveals Divine Flame.

Instead of mentioning the Domain as a weakness to the Divine Flame mention the binding vow

Sukuna can do the Divine Flame without his domain. So that isn't a weakness it has.

What the domain does is broadening his range and turning everything he cuts into explosives to fuel Divine Flame.

Instead of making a Sukuna-focused thread on one chapter I'd rather just wait for the arc to end and have revisions done overall based on it. I mean, we're likely nearing the end as is

Please tell me we're renaming Fuga to Divine Flame tho

Yeah, I know that. I was just saying to get rid of the part in weaknesses where you had it saying he needed to do cleave and dismantle in his domain to use Divine Flame. You already had a note after talking about not being able to use it when outnumbered unless within a domain so I didn't say anything about that part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back