• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know the first thing about Homestuck, but I suppose it's who gets their hax off first.

.EXE deconstructs John if he moves first, but gets Reality Warped should John move first.

John is apparently scaled to Jack Noir, who can cross inter-universal distances in a few years... which I have no idea how to quantify.

Reppuzan said:
I don't know the first thing about Homestuck, but I suppose it's who gets their hax off first.
.EXE deconstructs John if he moves first, but gets Reality Warped should John move first.

John is apparently scaled to Jack Noir, who can cross inter-universal distances in a few years... which I have no idea how to quantify.
Jack is also scaled to God-Tier Dave, who is around 280 quadrillion c for crossing 534 billion lightyears in a minute at the very most.

Come to think of it, the low-end was 66 Quadrillion C, while the high end was 366 Quadrillion, so he might actually have a chance here.

If he has the Dark Aura, then John's attacks will do nothing to EXE, since Universe+ > High Universal, and the barrier won't go down unless hit by a Universe+ Attack, which John can't use. EXE will eventually get a lucky shot in and kill John.

The 3-A versions of Megaman.EXE wins due to a a wide variety of chips and forms he can use that and Full Synchro make all of chips due twice as much damge and some of his chips and abilities give him invincibility and others heal him also some of his chips stop time, namely his Mega and Giga Chips and then there are the Dark Chips and his Chaos Unisons that are stronger that his regular Double Souls and his Beast Outs and Beast Cross and Beast Over also depending on the form the stage can heal him also.

I give it to Megaman with high difficulty.

Which of EXE's chips are weak to wind?

EXE definitely has the variety, power, and dura advantage, while John likely has the hax/speed advantage. John being able to turn into wind might be a factor, too. And John won't be legitimately killed off unless he dies a heroic death.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Which of EXE's chips are weak to wind?
EXE definitely has the variety, power, and dura advantage, while John likely has the hax/speed advantage. John being able to turn into wind might be a factor, too. And John won't be legitimately killed off unless he dies a heroic death.
That would be his Cursor-type or "Lock-on" chips. Essentially Chips that work like sniper rifles in that MegaMan targets them with a lock-on system before unleashing an attack.

MegaMan also has soul attacks, but I don't know enough about Homestuck to know if this will work.

I've read through the entirety of Homestuck just recently and I can honestly say that I'm not 100% if it will work, either. :p Homestuck can get pretty confusing at times. The lore and story is really complex and can get pretty hard to explain at times.

Basically, the way God Tiers work is that whenever a God Tier character "Dies", their death is judged as to whether or not the death is just or heroic. If the death is heroic, meaning dying in process of saving something, or something along those lines, then they stay dead. If it's a just death, then they're revived. So soul manipulation probably won't kill them off for good, as they'll just be revived.

But in the Homestuck verse, if you die, you go to a sort of ghost realm where you and all of the other dead ghosts live for eternity. In this ghost realm, the dead can contact the living via dreams, and vice versa. But there are some characters capable of entering the ghost world and killing ghosts, and if that happens to you, you're gone forever.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Just a quick clarification, but a just death also perma-kills God-Tiers, not the other way around. The whole reason Terezi could kill Vriska was because Vriska was a terrible, terrible person and her death was for the good of everyone else, making it just. Any other kind of death (i.e. unfair, something mundane, etc.) doesn't count.

Back