• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Wick calcs

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
John Wick's 9-B calcs are no longer valid since we don't use glass destruction values anymore.

Are there any feats worth calculating that could be well into 9-B?

Afaik the only impressive stuff I can remember is him surviving the grenade explosion and being hit by a car multiple times.

The main issue with second ballistic glass calc is that it's assuming John did it in one attack. It took two slams to get through it and the first had already caused some bad splintering. The case one should be fine, though do any of the cases have bullet resistant showings like the floors did?

The main issue with second ballistic glass calc is that it's assuming John did it in one attack. It took two slams to get through it and the first had already caused some bad splintering.
Shouldn't it be divided then? We do this for our other feats where an object takes multiple hits to destroy.

I don't think you can do that with glass since it gets structurally much weaker after it splinters. Though maybe you can do it based on two hits idk.
Isn't that a thing for most other calcs involving destroying in multiple hits tho where normally them becoming structurally weaker is a thing but not visibly shown? Not sure if we can account how much weaker it gets structurally since there's no formula for that.

Aye I'm currently watching through the John Wick movies I'll see if there's anything

I'm not sure about the multiple hits thing not sure it quite works like that.

Back