• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo verse vs Touhou verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Verse have their unique HAX

Rule :

- All characters in two verse must have a record on this website

- Speed is equalized

- All characters fighting each other simultaneously with preparation time is one hour

Which verse has more terrible HAX will win , Fight !
Maxresdefault (1
Touhou-characters-list-i8

Yukari solos nearly everyone

Giorno solos everyone back

Nobody can see Koishi, including Giorno

Stalemate imo

Considering that IIRC Yukari can manipulate the boundary between reality and fiction (Or something along that line), rip TOAA.

I think everyone forgot that Speed is Equalized. So Giorno can't blitze and can be beaten by indirect method (Mind hax, BFR, etc.)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Legit thought this was a joke thread.
LOL and @saik don't forget all actions will be negate via GER otherwise that's it

The thing is that IIRC GER needs to actively negate attacks, it isn't automatic. And withou infinite speed, he can't just blitze everything with it.

I thought GER was automatic, and thus, so were his actions?

I mean that GER itself acts on its own, but GER needs to act in order to reset one's moves. It's not just an instant shield of reset.

-Giorno soloes. GER is way too broken(unless characters in the Touhouverse are acasual). Touhouverse gets shanked by a hobo tonight.

-Also Notorius B.I.G is unable to be killed, only slowed down for a bit (It was only stopped when it was dropped into the ocean and still continued to "live")

-Funny Valentine if he has Love Train

-Kira if he heas Bites the Dust ("I am Yoshikage Kira..." *boom* *time loop* then just wait until they explode again to remove Bites the Dust)

-Pucci with C-Moon can oneshot anything (except anything that's a mobius strip or if they're immune to gravity manipulation)

Just the combo of GER and Tusk Act 4 alone is too much. Everyone dies as their bodies fall into spirals while GER fends off any attacks the 2hu's attempt.

GER has "NONE" as its speed stat, meaning its ability actually does activate instantly. It talks to Diavolo in time that didn't technically exist (in Diavolo's 100% accurate prediction of the next 10 seconds) and tells him he's basically screwed before cancelling it and death punching him. The time skip is also a universal thing, so it's probably okay to assume that any 2hu's that launch attacks from outside reality will have them cancelled as soon as they touch down in the JoJoverse.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Stalemated by Universal Shinki.

Nice bump.
can ya explain Shiki's hax in a situation cause idk much on her only that she has reality warping and projectile of hell lol cause it depends is it potent enough to fight GER as don't forget he nulls action

GER cancel all reality manipulation,if you say it out of reality it doesn't exist. GER have limite range as none ,so all attack land in to reality are all negate.still everthing is reality so GER solo win

Lol this thread is dead but imma say

Since DIO has timestop couldn't he use his 9 seconds to take out most of the mortal characters and let giorno do the rest?

+ if heaven ascended DIO is confirmed canon, 2hu can already be considered dead.

Roundabout act 15 requiem! Stoppu tiamo! said:
Lol this thread is dead but imma say

Since DIO has timestop couldn't he use his 9 seconds to take out most of the mortal characters and let giorno do the rest?

+ if heaven ascended DIO is confirmed canon, 2hu can already be considered dead.
not even HA DIO can even defeat Touhou's top tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back