• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Well to be fair, he did punch it, but it ain't like that's the deciding factor on if that's his peak or not.
Which it isn't, it'd be like saying MCU Spiderman's (hell, 616 even) peak is the If this be my destiny moment, even though he has like a billion feats above it, and scales to like a billion dudes who all in turn have a billion feats above it.

Sorry if its bothersome, but could any of yall help me out in downloading this gif/animation? (Silver Chariot + polnareff animation), I cant download it on that site (images you can download, but gifs? doesnt work, even with an acc, tried multiple times, no download button either on the site. Cant download stuff that are like, an animation)
I really want it 🥺 (its pretty cool)
p l s 😞
😥

Not sure if anybody's interested, but recently the latinoamerican spanish dub of Part 1, 2 and 3 have been completed and added to Netflix, which means all parts have an official latino spanish dub.

I mean aside from the next batch of CRT Chariot has planned there isn't much right now it seems...plus they're already as strong as they're gonna get for now.

Screenshot_20220201_191058.jpg

laughing-smh.gif

Screenshot_20220201_194719.jpg

"brought souls of beings from another dimension to their universe and plant it on everyone" Is this guy saying that.... soul swap is with.. different souls from another dimension? bruh 😐

For those of you who have read part 8, is it just me or does the stand itself S&W act dumb or is just heavily underused, I don't mean its bubbles

If humanoid stands can shrink down in size, can they possibly pull an ant man? Like you know, the bum and expanding.

Back