• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Eh, I wouldn't count what if matches lines, what they say changes depending on if you win or lose.
Though in story mode, they make multiple mentions of Part 3 Plat >>> Part 4/6 Plat, of which they always say this.

unknown.png

the man, the myth, the legend. meteor man
8-B JoJo in the flesh🦍

I don't mind batches, what I don't mind is how long it takes for them to release these batches.

I'd probably be married and have my own children the moment Made In Heaven arc finally arrives.

Hey guys aren’t the people who got affected by za warudo technically dead?

cause if time stops that means you stop thinking

so wouldn’t you technically be dead
No. Body and mind are frozen at the same time so no dying just because time got stopped.
Also, stopping thinking doesn't kill you in the first place (coma at worst), stopping of bodily functions does. And even bodily functions can be restarted under certain conditions to rez a recently deceased person. In real life.

No. Body and mind are frozen at the same time so no dying just because time got stopped.
Also, stopping thinking doesn't kill you in the first place (coma at worst), stopping of bodily functions does. And even bodily functions can be restarted under certain conditions to rez a recently deceased person. In real life.

yeah I’m just saying if time stop basically causes a coma Since you can’t think

Back