• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uhh... 3-C Versus 4-A doesn't sound very even AP wise. How close are they to eachother exactly?

AK Joker is baseline 3-C. Ren Joker has hax to compensate.

I see. It's just that there is a ridiculous difference between the low end of 4-A and the high end of 4-A. It sounds like it could easily be a one-shot for 3-C Joker. Does 3-C Joker have any soul resistance?

Somewhat. He can survive attacks from other animals using their soul to blow up his soul.

I doubt he'd open with power null, but he'd be more than willing and able to use Almighty first up.

Power null won't do anything

When the AK Joker dies, or even if you want to say his soul is destroyed, or anything of the manner of threatning AK Joker, the Grim Reaper will resurrect him and take over his body and proceed to Reap the other Joker.

GG

What does the All Mighty do?

When the Joker dies/soul gets destroeyd etc, the Reaper takes over Joker's body and reaps the victim, sending them to limbo. That is if the other Joker can even kill Joker in the first place. Which i don't think he can.

So the Reaper sends Ren to limbo via BFR? Does the Reaper need to kill Ren to do it? Is it a spell? How does it activate? These are the important details that should have been on the relevant profile. I even call your argument into question, since the Grim Reaper would be considered outside help because it isn't even mentioned in the profile.

Ren can just break Joker's mind by using Almighty to bypass Joker's resistance to mind manipulation. Ren can destroy Joker's soul by bypassing its resistance to soul manipulation and blasting it out of its body.

Ren can sleep hax through bio manip. He can tank, absorb, reflect and negate most if not all of Joker's attacks by switching up his resistances with his Personas and/or casting Tetra or Makarakarn. He can heal himself to full health with a single spell that he can use whenever he wants. He can cure himself of any status ailment and negate any debuffs put on him.

All of this can be done with a literal thought and independently from Ren's own movements.

Back