• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
(lol at me posting from a different account xd. it's not a sock puppet, go search up what that means)

Hamon itself being destructive was retconned, but that doesn't mean it can't be used to enhance a person and have them perform destructive acts. If you really believe that Jonathan ripped off the collar because of "anger" over the hamon upgrade he recieved 10 seconds ago then there is no reasoning this point with you.

No no no. Spiderman is not bulletproof on this wiki you moron, where are you getting this from?. Neither is Deadpool, or Wolverine, or The Joker, yet they all have at least (some higher) building level durability, and they're getting damaged from a street level attack. It's not an outlier, it happens over and over again. It's because piercing attacks are potent, and are able to hit above their tier to a great extent. Stop trying to argue Joseph is bulletproof, he's not.

No, Boss definitely can use CQC against an attack that would floor him. He's done it against Solid Snake, who has Building Level+ strikes. The whole point is that he uses his opponents strike against him, by means of grappling. Joseph punching is only giving Boss mommentum to send him up and then crashing downwards. Hamon also does not K.O on contact, only through pressure point/specific strikes. Joseph loses in hand to hand so, so hard.

YOU HAVE TO TELL ME HOW HE WOULD LOGICALLY FOOL THE BOSS. Stop saying "well he can do it hurr durr" and expect that to translate into an actual reasoning. Saying that he fooled Whamu is meaningless, Big Boss is a much different opponent. I already said he could read Big Bosses mind, so long as he has a television around, like he said he needed when he wanted to do it on Enyaba. Good luck making that useful during a fight. And he'd still be able to attack while binded because it's not a particularly difficult thing to do. If his hand is at his side, it's logical that someone of his strength and experience can manipulate the gun on his side and take sneaky shots at Joseph, quick draw style.

I don't give a **** if he was "going" to strangle Mariah, he didn't end up doing it so there is really no feat suggesting he can crush Big Boss with it. DIO ended up ******** on his Hermit Purple, he couldn't bind him at all. Joseph can lay traps around during the fight, that's fine, but you have to LOGICALLY explain what traps he could lay that would be effective against Big Boss. Replying with "well u know... traps" is not an answer, it's dodging the question. He wouldn't get the chance to do it either way, he'd be gunned down well before he could run away and set up traps.

Speed equalized.

Youre not allowed multiple account pal or at least not for reasons like that. Although maybe ta have a decent reason. Beats me.

The wiki abherently goes by hamon cant amp the user. Dont debate me debate the wiki.

Spiderman is town on this wiki and all feats of bullets harming him are considered outliers. Not only that but even factoring the potency of the strongest bullet on the planet the bullet would lack the piercing power of harming a city block plus fighter.

Cool when did big boss cqc a city block fighter? Would big boss xqc rauden? Obviously not. Hamon also does ohko on contact (see the pilot). Abd attack while binded? Hp would be wrapped around his entire body as he did with dio. He litterally cant draw a gun. And ya firget the joestar technique. Hed find a tv as he us within the middle manhatten. As for traps? An rope trick would fry big boss or even fighting on grass would as grass conducts hamon. And Joseph can with ease lyre big boss places as bug boss obvioysly cant harm him despite the fact ya think he can.

Yeah no shit? Probably because he was offering a chance to mariah because he dudnt feel like attacking a woman and because he got outstalled letting Mariah have a obvious counter attack and when he was bloodlusted he did what he did on dio. Which big boss cant do anything or counter. Yeah dio ******* on hp the point is joseph thought he wouldnt meaning he at least thought hp would mitigate movement on a vampire meaning he thought he would mitigate a large building opponent (straizo also the vampires he fought decades ago). And gun down? Drop that shit (exclyding the fact hamon can deflect bullets anyway) man ya are explicitly outright not following the profile and excluding that ya point is almost entirely big boss would cqc an opponent dozens of times above what he had or could done throughout his game and bullets harming an opponent that bullets cant even using examples that on the wiki cant be harmed.

Yeah although speed was equalized after not when that was claimed.

I deleted the accidental post on my other account, and I do have my reasons.

I see nowhere on this wiki that states hamon can't amp the user. You made that shit up, it clearly does.

Nobody considers Spiderman bulletproof in any regard. They are not outliers if it happens over and over, it's no longer a statistical anomaly, it's fact. You're misunderstanding how durability and attack potency work. The reason characters like Spiderman, Deadpool and Santana could survive getting hit by a truck is because the energy from the impact is spread over a greater surface area, allowing their resilient muscle/bones/organs to endure the blow with little consequence. However, although a bullet is exerting much less energy, its exerting it over a fraction of surface area, allowing it to punch through all three of the characters I just listed, even if they may not die. Regardless of how you want to think, this is how it works in this wiki according to the real life physics we apply. Go ask any credible admin.

CQC is a style of combat that lets you go up against fighters way above your level of strength, assuming you can manipulate their body physically. This is a basic fundemental in real life grappling. (Ie not Hulk because Big Boss LITERALLY cannot move him, but he can do it to say Captain America, because he has the strength to manipulate his weight.) It would work against Raiden pretty well, except for the fact that he's way faster than Boss and probably just as adept at CQC, which means Boss is getting cut in half. And hamon does not OHKO on contact, Jonathan wasnt OHKOd when Dire struck him, or when Ceaser got hit by a hamon pigeon. The reason the pilot was KOd was because he literally charged an overdrive to his brain, which constitutes as a vital point. Ceaser can also KO with hamon to vital points, like when he did it to Mark. Nothing suggests that just touching it is a KO. And really, hes gonna hermit purple Boss and a TV and sit there analyzing what Boss is thinking? Hes getting shot 1000%.

If he didnt strangle Mariah with it, why would you bring it up as a feat? Again, big step down from you previously saying he can just crush Boss with it. And it didn't meaningfully do anything to immobolize DIO, so it doesnt scale to him. I cant say my butterfly net is city block level because I tried to immobilize DIO with it. Hamon can only deflect bullets through his hair technique, otherwise Joseph could have just stood in front of Speedwagon.

I love Joseph but I hate it when hes this wanked. His profile is correct, you just dont know how the wiki works. If youre going to accuse me of not following profile, then why are you arguing HP isnt 10-C when thats what it says? 10-C means Boss manipulates his arm to his gun and shoots Joseph, even while binded. He tries his secret technique, gets shot, becomes a vegetable.

It definitely shouldn't be 10-C based off of a single statement from DIO anyway, considering he was able to swing around on buildings with it.

Made that shit up? Well gee take that up with arigamy.

Well aware how that shit works although the wiki obviousky doesnt go by that and even then ya best be joking if ya think a bullet can harm a 60 ton durability even with the surface area. Because obviously it cant. Although if ya want to grab an admin then be my guest.

Ya no. Find me a feat of big boss cqc a thing way above his weight class because as the feat currently is he gets broken in half when he tries that. Oh and the pilot? That wasnt an overdrive as that was the first usage of hamon joseph had done. And gammon users very clearly resustance hamon. And sit there? Itd take about 15 seconds to do that and big boss would have to find him. And once again no matter how much ya think bullets would work the bulkets wouldnt. Make a crt if ya want to add that as a weakness or some shit. (Although joseph had not once been harmed by a bullet ).

Because he could and was going to? No he can crush big boss with it because he attempted making and restraining on dio. False analogy with the net. Joseph us well aware how powerful vampires are as he fought hundreds and defeated dozens yet he would attempt hp on a vampire despite hp being hundreds of thousands of times below power of one? Think for a second and cut the shit. He clearly did that with the intent on that working and he obviously well aware of how powerful at ainimum thatd have must of been and needed. >Haur technique only. He could use anything that would have the same effect. Blades of grass his own hair pasta.

Except im not and im honestly reading the profile correctly. Bullets despite what ya may think cant harm a city block fighter. And why? Because made a thread already and my thread for hp had been accepted although had obviously not been implemented for some reason (probably was my fault and fell on me to do that). Althoygh at least the upgrade was accepted and i made a thread. Ya havent. And honestly cut the shit with a literal street tier gun outright defeating joseph. Its factually wrong. And the hair deflect with speedwagon? The attack was a volley and spread meaning stray bullets would have harmed wagon or maybe even harmed stroheim as the bullets were a spread.

Also ya forget he can use hamon with hp? A full overdrive would fry boss or ohko at the minimum. But go on. Grab an admin and tell me a bullet would harm a town or city block fighter because getting tired of that point that is ckearly false for any match that involves low end bullets from a hamdgun.

Torlikoff said:
It definitely shouldn't be 10-C based off of a single statement from DIO anyway, considering he was able to swing around on buildings with it.
He accidently broke a post in half also. And the weajest quote out of context. He meant the weakest from the main cast (the lovers would honestly be the weakest and also had a quote).

Joseph 4 Boss 3

Anyways, Boss could fight Volgin, who is flatout superior to boss physically, is comparable to venom, who could fight off the Parasite units by CQC, etc.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Joseph 4 Boss 3

Anyways, Boss could fight Volgin, who is flatout superior to boss physically, is comparable to venom, who could fight off the Parasite units by CQC, etc.
How much above boss would volgin be on ap?.

Stop using using this false equivalency, just because he survived debris from The World. (false feat btw, like I said earlier, it may have been a 60 ton punch but he did not absorb 60 tons. Go calculate that if you want.) You've demonstrated that you are unaware how bullets and the energy exerted works, because you keep insisting Joseph is bulletproof. Like I said before, Santana, Deadpool, Spiderman, they all have amazing durability on this wiki, but they have also all been shot countless times in canon. Bullets exert energy on a much smaller surface area and thus are more potent, allowing them to punch through opponents in higher tiers. This is always how it worked, I will go get an admin to look over this.

Your answer cannot be "ya no" just because you don't like it, that is how real life martial arts work you egg. Joseph does not weigh 1000lbs, he's somewhere closer to 250lbs maybe 300lbs high end, easy lifting for Big Boss seeing as how he had lifted 9500tons (check page) so by logic, Big Boss is able to CQC Joseph with ease. Regardless if he knew it was an overdrive or not, he literally conducted that to his brain and held it there. He didn't punch him, he held it against his head, so Joseph must at minimum replicate those actions against Boss to knock him out, like it or not. And no, 10-C strength is not reasonably restraining Boss for more than 5 seconds. No CRT needed, most people are already aware that this is how guns and bullets work.

Ill repeat this again because it went over your head, attempting to bind DIO with Hermit Purple only to have it do **** all doesn't mean Hermit Purple now scales from DIO. My butterfly net analogy still applies. Just because he knows vampires are strong doesn't make him immune to irrational action, he could have done it out of desperation or hope. Either way it didn't phase DIO and doesn't scale from him. Make a CRT if you want to change that, or start a new thread because your other one mysteriously vanished. Stop wanking Joseph, he is not bulletproof.

Hamon with Hermit Purple has only been used against a vampire, and it didn't even land successfully. All other appearances are non canon. So no, he wouldn't just OHKO. And that also assumes Boss doesnt break out or free a hand to shoot Joseph.

And yet ya also exclude the fact he has comparable durability on par with pol. Well then yeah will wait for an admin.

Yeah he can throw Joseph but he'd get dusted upon trying due to the momentum behind the punch and be flung with it. Yeah contact? Ya forget hp can restrain him? And cut the shit how is very clearly and already accepted above 10-C. And at a minimum? Ya do realize hes far more adapt at hamon? Hed only need use the same amount of hamon. Although seeing as he had at least doubled his hamon output from then. Cut that time in half. Also ya excluded the fact not any bullet made could harm a city block fighter. After factoring the area man.

Your analogy still doesnt work and assuming Joseph would yse such a lowend power on dio? When he outright finished watching what dio could do? And Joseph acting under pressure a key character trait? No he would have run or he thought hp would mitigate the minimum large building vampire obviously. Oh and the thread? Excluding the numerous discussions that had been taken place. Try a few months back.

>Ho with hamon only been used against a vampire.

Yeah no shit? Probably because that was the only opponent that how and hamon would effect? Because he held back and jobbed on mariah and empress he did try that. Hamon wont effect himself hence why that didnt work. Or are we working under the assumption that as joseph only fought stands and not anything like boss hed stand there and not move because he not once fought a normal human. Essentially what ya saying would happen. And of course he wouldnt just ohko. Hed walk and punch him once and dust him.

Don't know too much about this pol feat, but according to everything that's been presented, he has no reason to be bulletproof.

That is... not how grappling, or even martial arts work. You don't try to grab their punch, anime style, in any martial art, so Boss is in no way being dusted or flung. A common counter to punches is a hip toss, you sidestep your opponents strike, tuck your hip in and plant yourself against their open body, and use their center of gravity against them by tossing them over your bent body. The whole process involves manipulating your opponents weight to literally bypass whatever strength they may have, THIS IS A REAL WORLD CONCEPT. At no point does he even get remotely harmed, and the whole move takes under 2 seconds before they are floored. And Hermit Purple is 10-C according to profile and the meaningless feats youve provided.

Yes, Joseph would use such a low end power on DIO because he's not immune to irrational action, and it was a last resort. It didnt end up phasing DIO in any regard so it does not scale to DIO. Make a CRT and you'll see why you're wrong from other people.

Your last point is most irrelevant. Hermit Purple has not demonstrated anything higher than 10-C. HP with hamon will cause no meaningful harm to Boss.

He and pol took the same damage from strength? Excluding the fact all his durability feats we're done without hamon anyway from part two. Unless ya wanna debate he got millions of times weaker or some shit.

Yeah no. Try and do that to superman. Technique only goes far. Joseph would knock the shit out of big boss upon contact. And a hip toss? Hard to do when he can overdrive upon contact or erect a wired suit with hp. Ya do realize Joseph swinging from budings and even making and crushing a wooden post would be above that anyway? Hp cant be that low.

Except he wouldn't? He would have run away or not engaged him. Which us entirely in character? And when he did that he had plenty of time for thinking on what to do because he had a talk with dio?. And yeah no shit dio broke hp. Dio us way more powerful than a vampire that not him or maybe at best straizo. Normal vampires are building. Which Joseph would have thought Dio was and he was wrong. But guess what? That above big boss anyway. Point is joseph thought and decided to would mitigate movement from at least a building opponent. Maybe large building.

Ya keep saying that yet ya still wrong because at the absolute minimum the stand would be above wall from accidental feats alone. Also that admin? Did ya find an admin?

What are you talking about? There is no feat for strength on this wiki because of how vague it actually "hurt" them". No character was crushed by Strength at all, they were all fine after the squeeze. So no scaling him to Polanareff. His part two feats should carry over, though it should either be the same or some degree worse than his prime.

I didn't mention Superman specifically because I know his durability is Solar System level, implying that even if I were to shoot him, the localized energy from the bullet still wouldn't be enough. The energy he's absorbed from flying through a red sun should prove he's durable to endure millions of times more energy than that bullet can output per square inch. Yes, bullets only go so far, the cut off point being around Town to Multi-City Block, varies with the writer. A hip toss is not difficult to do in any regard, even if Joseph is conducting hamon. He won't be able to strike him with an overdrive if he's being grappled. Hermit Purple making a suit would only cushon his back once he hits the floor, it doesn't prevent Boss from then following up by snapping his arm and stomping on his head/neck. Swinging from buildings implies minimum 10-C durability, an athlete should be able to do that if their apendages were that long. Same goes for crushing a wooden post. HP is listed as 10-C.

Running away makes it easier for Boss. He doesn't have to risk against Hermit Purple, he just pulls out an assault rifle and fills Joseph with lead. Joseph collapses, paralyzed, and he continues to get shot.

Joseph, although clever, IS NOT IMMUNE TO IRRATIONAL THOUGHT OR ACTION. Using Hermit Purple on DIO was an unintelligent and useless decision, as it wasn't able to negate DIO's movements in the slightest. Just because he should be aware of how strong a vampire is, doesn't mean he is now doing everything in the name of strategy. Like I said before, perhaps he used it on DIO as a last resort, with no real intention of having it do anything to DIO. It cannot scale, go start a CRT again.

P6 (1)
Maybe check before ya say shit didn't happen .
Worse? Ya maybe a bit but not enough where bullets would matter.

The cut off around small building actually. Plus that admin? Ya find one?

>An assault rifle. >8-B. Also the momentum from swinging and crushing the post would at least be wall. The post was thick and well swinging Joseph around at that speed would obviously be above peak human.

He didnt though? He clearly thought hp would work. He was aware if the power of what Dio is among the fact he had multiple options was quite calm despite kak and had a full on conversation with dio which would have let him think on what he must do plus he then moments after does his actual last resort strategic retreat on finding jotaro.

Honestly. The fact the entire match hinges on bullets harming an 8-B fighter that not once had at all been harmed by a bullet astounds me.

I mean, yeah, they're not gonna do much but they're not regular bullets

PIS rapid. That or the bullets launched were going quite a bit faster than regular bullets, which isn't unreasonable considering how pillar men work. It doesn't even matter much because that's not what key is being used.

"There is no feat for strength on this wiki because of how vague it actually "hurt" them". No character was crushed by Strength at all, they were all fine after the squeeze."

> post pictures backing up what I had just said

"Maybe check before ya say shit didn't happen"

I don't know the exact cut off, it's different for each writer, but it's definitely around that range. I've contacted two admins, I'll contact more.

>Many different guns > 8-C+ (Inb4 "outlier", it's not an outlier if it happens over and over. an outlier is a statistical anomaly, an irrelevant uncommon number to the trend. if you really believe it is an outlier, find times they've been shot and haven't been hurt.) It's actually a pain to find every single momment, not because it's obscure, but because I have to find specific scans since it happens too often. We don't care what it should at least be, go make a CRT if you think crushing a wooden post is wall level. As of now Hermit Purple is 10-C.

How do you know what Joseph is thinking? Are you Joseph? No, so you can't say "he clearly thought it wuld work hurr", because from my perspective, he knew it wouldn't work, he was just trying to buy time/panic. Again, Joseph is not immune to irrational thought/action.

We've just been told the bullets were 8-C. An 8-C bullet can hurt an 8-B and maybe even 7-B opponent, again, it just depends with the writer and the specific character.

How can an 8-C bullet punch through 8-B Joseph? Because while it is less energy compared to what he's endured, it's also being exerted across a fraction of the surface. Simple. Therefore the bullets aren't harmless, they're very lethal to Joseph.

PS: Joseph not bodyblocking isn't PIS, it's because he needed to protect Speedwagon and Stroheim who were just standing there in fear. That and the fact that he can't actually bodyblock.

Thanks for the PS, it's been awhile since I've seen that bit, but for the 8-C characters being harmed by bullets, wouldn't think that other series having characters harmed by attacks that shouldn't harm them should translate to us saying that bullets can harm an 8-B character, especially considering most of those are from Marvel comics and DC comics, who aren't exactly known for their excellent power consistency.

What? Blood is literally dripping from pol and the casts mouth. That? That is damage. Or are ya just excluding that for convience sake?

Find an example of Joseph getting hit by a bullet not a completely different fighter from a different medium no less.

I dont know but I can read and pick up on context clues though. Especially as the fact that joseph had a perfect track record and him suddenly doing something so bullshit because that fits your debate is honestly quite bad. Especially as Joseph would have run away if he thought hp wouldnt do anything. Kinda as he did moments later. Litterally ultimate technique he does often when he cant think of anything that would work as he does often even on part three. Yeah joseph can do some had shit although nothing even points at that at the source let alone the specific scene.

Also bullets are wall and bullets can harm building fighters because of the area not any higher though. Also ya said exactly why. He protected wagon and stroheim and saying he couldnt do otherwise? Falsehood making an assumption that was completely headcanon.

And the hp? I did literal months ago. December maybe further exuding all recurrent ones or talks on walls though man.

I've got a Jojo character in there, Santana. I can also bring up the point where Jonathan literally shot Dio Brando in the head , and he's got 8-C durability too. (It's the anime version, but it's more of the same in the manga too, plus it's way more convinent to search for it on YouTube.)

Your point with power consistency is valid, but my point is valid too, I've proven that we've seen 8-C+ characters literally get shot all the time. If you couple that with my previous physics reasoning, then the result is that Joseph is NOT bulletproof. If you disagree, show me a few scenes where those same 8-C+ characters I've mentioned have been struck by a bullet and not damaged by it.

So you want to calculate the Strength feat and use that for Joseph?

Your original argument was that Joseph is 8-B and bullets are wall level, therefore he is bulletproof, and I just showed you that wall level bullets harm 8-B characters all the time, and even explained to you why that is so. I now provided examples of 8-B JoJo characters suffering damage from bullets, so there should be no more "Joseph is bulletproof" argument anymore.

Admin literally just said Big Boss's bullets are 8-C anyway.

More Joseph wank, and you thinking you know exactly what Joseph would and wouldn't do in every situation, and how he is immune to doing anything irrational and wrong. I'm assuming you give up on debating that this is a valid feat for Joseph, considering I see nothing new to the original argument. Make a CRT for this and if it turns out you're right, I'll concede this point. Right now Hermit Purple is 10-C maybe 10-A/9-C if we get that wooden post feat calculated. Pretty sure you can no longer convince me this is correct.

Yeah? Dio was a fresh vampire ie small to building (and that was before the durability and power thing was fully established). As for santana? He let himself get shot (and pillar men are capable of manipulating their durability) although maybe Gyro? He could harden his body to the point bullets bounced off yet duego could still gravely wound him.

Also kira. A projectile flicked by cd couldnt go through him entirely (and CD explictly flicks objects with the force of a handgun or assault rifle)

What? He took the same damage as pol. Pol is city block+ .

Yeah no. Like it or not nothing implied Joseph was acting irrationally and he would have run if he couldnt.

Yeah not the bullets youre describing (even then Joseph can erect a hamon field at skin tight range. He litterally did so when some thug tried stabbing him on his finger).

Also can I see the admin in question that honestly thinks that bullets can harm city block fighters or even town fighters?

Also i said multiple times that I did make a crt. Cross and another admin agreed on that point at least.

Also if we wanna mention JoJo characters not being harmed by bullets? Kc or white deflecting stand bullets (ie sex pistols or ff) with the latter merely scrapping his skin (with white being weaker than dio).

Ill admit he (araki) obviously very inconsistent but the fact is joseph and most 8-B JoJo characters are commonly potrayed having bullets bounce off.

I disagree with the Dio being a "fresh" vampire cop-out, but I'll let it slide. I can see Santana letting himself be willingly shot, though I don't think that is what he did. But we've still seen 8-B Straizo, a non-fresh vampire still get riddled with bullets, from an even weaker gun than what Big Boss is going to be using against Joseph.

Notice how you said "projectile", that is the exact reason it didn't go through Kira entirely. It's not a bullet, and therefore not aerodynamic enough to maintain enough speed to punch through Kira, even if it is Crazy Diamond flicking it at him. There is a reason why all bullets look alike.

But boy, you really are scraping the bottom of the Jojo barrel to find excuses.

EDIT: I'll just merge my next post into this one.

Yes, a buff ass vampire with the physically strongest stand that also has the ability to stop time should be reason enough for someone to act irrationally. You don't know what Joseph would and would not do, you are not Joseph.

Yes, scroll up and you'll find the admin post.

Stands like Star Platinum and King Crimson are portrayed to be physically stronger and more durable than their user, that's why we see stands deflecting bullets in later parts. White Album literally acts like a fully-body armor suit, of course a bullet is not going to harm the user.

Joseph is not bulletproof, I don't see your CRT on Hermit Purple, he cannot win.

He was though? And straizo? Hes only building. That was agreed because he didnt train like dio did.

Except projectiles from CD are as or around the potency if bullet? As stated when he fought rat with ball bearings?

Bam bad company. Only inflicts minor flesh wpunds despite having even less surface area of a normal bullet.
2 (6)
5 (7)

What? Straizo already had a strong base from his hamon training, becoming a vampire should make him stronger than Dio ever was. And no, Straizo's profile has him at 8-B, he's not only "building."

Ball Bearings =/= Bullets, I even mentioned shape to you. Of course CD launching a ball bearing at you is going to go inside you, but just like the projectile against Kira, it is not aerodynamic enough to maintain the speed to fully punch through a person.

You said you understand how it works... and now you're bringing up Bad Company? Of COURSE it is only going to inflict minor flesh wounds, the projectile is small as ****. You don't even know the energy the little toyguns are outputting either... what point are you trying to make here?

End of the day, Joseph is not bulletproof and he because of it, he ultimately loses this match.

It was agreed upon awhile back. He didnt train (he admitted that himself) and he only scales off will. Who is building. Check the old JoJo thread from last march.

Dude. The ball bearing was explictly mentioned to be on par with bullet (and even had assualtbrifle ammonto be compared to as a slightly stronger alternative).

The guns? Are as powerful as actual guns. The bullets can blow the **** out of walls and doors and go straight through cleanly steel and walls yet cant even fully go through the hand of josuke? Or the throat of okuyasu? And its not a range thing as the bullets have been deflected out if the house and jept going for awhile.

Fact would be obviously bad company has as much if not more powerf than an average gun yet smaller surface area yet cant even pierce a 8-B lowend JoJo character.
4 (4)
Going through a brick wall.

8 (7)
Destroying a door.

10 (14)
Blowing out a brick wall.

Back