• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iapitus The Impaler said:
Would Joseph be allowed to gain other equipment and use his connections to gain such equipment?
Yes, I think considering Cream can lolnope any kind of set up, allowing Joseph to access his money and means to gain new equipment seems fair

In that case, I vote for Joseph. He should definitely remember the solar lamps that the Nazis used against the vampires, and have the speed wagon foundation craft him something similar or just order him some if worst comes to worst. Using his trickery, he should be able to take out DIO with his trickery, especially if he goes for bulbs that shine around him instead of in just one direction, so not even Time Stop will save DIO. After that, Vanilla Ice isn't smart enough to reliably get around Joseph's tricks, and letting him shine a flashlight or lamp in his face. I should specify that for Joseph to reliably win he needs to take out DIO first, because if he goes for Vanilla Ice first, DIO should be smart enough to find a way to not get screwed over by a stray ray of light, but there is still a good chance that Joseph will win despite DIO's knowledge. Since Joseph knows the 2, he will know to go for the smarter one first. Also, even if he takes out DIO first, there is the low chance that Vanilla Ice gets a lucky shot and erases Joseph, but I think Joseph should be able to outsmart him by keeping the whole area lit with solar lamps until VI makes a mistake and looks outside.

For these reasons, I vote for Joseph. Honestly, when I think about it, its kinda dumb that Joseph didn't bring some of The Nazi's anti-vapire tech with him to the fight with DIO, but Araki probably forgot.

Also, I'd like to add that if Joseph kills DIO first (which would already be advantageous, as DIO's intellect almost rivals his own), that would mentally destabilize Ice, making him an easier target, and more predictable as he spirals into a rampage, making his attack patterns predictable

i personally think that joseph is prolly one of the smartest jojo characters out there, very versatile and prepared, can use anything, good trapper, but dio is also pretty part. idk much about ice ice baby, but i know he is strong. as far as i can tell, dio would give him hell, normally, but one week of prep could honeslty mean that joseph could kinda look into the future and prepare for like, everything. the guy is also an incredibly skilled fighter, and his hamon is pretty damn dangerous to dio

I plan to add this. Does this fall under "If two characters are canonically known for fighting alongside one another frequently and supplement each other's skills in combat"? If not, this won't be added.

They have never worked together in a fight, nor do they need to fight together in a fight.

So, no, this cannot be added.

Starter Pack said:
They have never worked together in a fight, nor do they need to fight together in a fight.
So, no, this cannot be added.
Understood, thank you for the quick response

Back