• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Hazel Rainart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if the material is not sturdy enough, the force behind it will not be applied.

It's like swinging a straw at someone. Just because you're using 8-B forces behind the straw doesn't mean the attack is going to be 8-B.

A rock still allows him to damage the head area, and with a 3X strength gap he has the capacity to cause irreprable damage at once.

No, any hand sized rock cannot deliver 8-B forces. It would shatter and disperse. Maybe if piercing weaponry could work against aura, but apparently it does not.

Hazel is not 3x weaker than Jotaro he is roughly 2x weaker. Weekly has already said this himself.

Not really true. Rocks should have enough compressive durability to survive something like an overhand into the skull. Even if not, it's still a layer of insulation that allows him to get hits off.

Perhaps, but how long can he keep that up? Can he do it long enough to take a win? Weekly said he can shoot out his electricity too.

I have no idea, idk RWBY. Jotaro's clever enough to figure out something like that, I feel. An Eversor assassin was able to win because they can just cut into his head no issue with their sword, so it seems like sufficient trauma to that area at once would kill.

Then if he is always level-headed (not sure) he should be able to trade his electricity blast when Jotaro throws out his rock. That'll be a temp incap, and from there he just steps on Jotaro.

Can hazel kill him in the timeframe from him initially being stunned from hitting the aura though? If so, we don't need to discuss the rocks thing. However, he would also be taking a pretty hard hit there that would knock him back physically even if there's no actual pain.

I will wait a few more minutes if anyone has new points to bring up that does not make this a stomp. I didn't know Hazel could manipulate his electricity that well, and I didn't know it stunned upon contact.

I'm closing this if there is no other good reason. He cannot bypass his aura, his regen, and cannot touch him in the first place.

Closing a thread because a character you like is losing is a rule violation and i will have to report you if you do

Wokistan said:
Can hazel kill him in the timeframe from him initially being stunned from hitting the aura though? If so, we don't need to discuss the rocks thing. However, he would also be taking a pretty hard hit there that would knock him back physically even if there's no actual pain.
If it's a quick jab, he can recover from it pretty well.

Unfortunately Star Platinum tends to throw out aggressive haymakers which include a lot of follow through, meaning extended contact against his opponent.

Ignoring durability still damages things, and while aura Regen is fast it's not totally instant. As jotaro has the AP advantage, I was wondering if driving a rock into his skull would kill.

WeeklyBattles said:
Closing a thread because a character you like is losing is a rule violation and i will have to report you if you do
Yes please. If you are going to pretend that I didn't just prove this was a stomp so be it.

Also professor you aren't supposed to close threads because it doesn't actually close them and removed them instead, but you can ask weekly or some other admin/discussion mod.

ProfessorLord said:
I'm closing this if there is no other good reason. He cannot bypass his aura, his regen, and cannot touch him in the first place.
Yes I have. You have not brought up any argument that provides a way for Jotaro to win.

Wokistan said:
Also professor you aren't supposed to close threads because it doesn't actually close them and removed them instead, but you can ask weekly or some other admin/discussion mod.
Okay, fair enough.

I don't see him saying he's gonna close as malicous at all. Some people are stricter about stomps than others.

Could Jotaro use his intangiblility to ORAORA Hazel's insides? I mean if he can't physically touch him, why go for the outside? Or does Hazel conduct the electricity inside himself as well? If not Hazel may win this no matter what.

Hazel's aura has a limit, its far beyond what the combined power of four 8-Bs and four High 8-Cs could get to but it does have a limit, this is even written on his profile

WeeklyBattles said:
Hazel's aura has a limit, its far beyond what the combined power of four 8-Bs and four High 8-Cs could get to but it does have a limit
Hahahaha...

So how are you arguing that Jotaro can beat Hazel? In what world does he get past the aura?

There is a small chance for Jotaro to get through Hazel's aura given time, but its more likely that he wont be able to fast enough, which would lead to his loss.

I just want Weekly to admit this is a stomp already. He has already acknowledged that it stuns Jotaro if Star Platinum touches Hazel, that four 8-B's cannot get past Hazel's dura, and that he cannot get past his Regenerationn anyway.

Its not a stomp, its decisive, coming from the guy who used to do it all the time you cant just argue for a character tooth and nail and then as soon as they start losing cry stomp. Jotaro can win its just far more likely that Hazel will

WeeklyBattles said:
There is a small chance for Jotaro to get through Hazel's aura given time, but its more likely that he wont be able to fast enough, which would lead to his loss.
You're contradicting yourself. You said he'd stun himself on contact with Hazel, so he can't get through it at all. You also said that four 8-Bs could not get past it, so how does Jotaro (who should have the power of roughly two RWBY 8-Bs) get past his aura anyway?

If Star Platinum wasn't equalized that would be more fair, but I don't think we can equalize only certain things.

Does speed equal affect projectiles in any way?

WeeklyBattles said:
Its not a stomp, its decisive, coming from the guy who used to do it all the time you cant just argue for a character tooth and nail and then as soon as they start losing cry stomp. Jotaro can win its just far more likely that Hazel will
I was arguing under false assumptions. I didn't know Hazel could manipulate his electricity that well, and I didn't know how potent it really was. I didn't know his aura was that strong either.

@Prof I know the feeling all too well but unfortunately that doesnt mean you can just call the match a stomp when it isnt just because Jotaro loses (Especially considering youre the OP and shouldnt even be debating in this thread in the first place)

Anyways this is clearly a stomp whether or not Weekly would like to admit it. I'll get another sensible admin to remove it later on.

I'm creating the last JoJo vs RWBY fight in a minute.

I thought OP couldn't debate either too, but I brought it up and everyone told me otherwise. It's okay for OP to debate so long as they don't vote.

I mean OP can debate if they want. I don't think I'd really be able to make destiny threads, for example, otherwise. They shouldn't start a match with a winner in mind, but it does kinda depend like if they're trying to challenge the strongest character thread or something.

Why is it wrong for starting with a winner in mind? Because they might convince others that they really should be the winner?

Please have told me its against rules but nobody could source it either lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back