• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

Kenshiro is 6-B
SBA
Both Start 500km away
Speed Unequal
Jotaro is bloodlusted

Last edited:
jotaro chokes him to death when his punches dont work via class g forces
image.png
image.png

Kenshiro skillsto-

Oh. Nvm then
Skill ain't the issue here, Jotaro just can't hurt him given High 8-C vs 6-B, which makes me wonder what the actual **** Robo is thinking, how did he ook at the profiles and conclude "yeah there's a match to be had".

If they weren't a trillion times apart, Ken would have to deal with a punch ghost a million times his speed, and time stop, which lets Plat do whatever he wants. There could be an actual match if, well, ya know.
Unfortunately that don't matter when anything Plat does can't hurt him given Plat has zero duraneg hax so uh, ******* sucks ig.

There ain't even a fight, another Robo mismatch 🗿

Skill ain't the issue here, Jotaro just can't hurt him given High 8-C vs 6-B, which makes me wonder what the actual **** Robo is thinking, how did he ook at the profiles and conclude "yeah there's a match to be had".

If they weren't a trillion times apart, Ken would have to deal with a punch ghost a million times his speed, and time stop, which lets Plat do whatever he wants. There could be an actual match if, well, ya know.
Unfortunately that don't matter when anything Plat does can't hurt him given Plat has zero duraneg hax so uh, ******* sucks ig.

Yeah, I know, it's just that Kenshiro's whole thing is his insane skill, but here he just kinda snaps Jotaro in half and calls it a day.

What the hell is this matchup?

Last edited:

That is also not even counting the many haxs Kenshiro has at his disposal. Of course, it is meaningless when he can do it with just his bare hands and cripple Jotaro’s pressure points. He (Jotaro) is already dead by then.

Last edited:
Standard Robo match (Bad).
He could have wincons of speed is unequalized, but then Kenshiro wouldn't be able to touch him because of the blitz level speed. Even then, I don't see him getting past Kenshiro's fate manipulation.

Bruh, Jotaro ain't haxxed like that. This shit should be closed.

He could have wincons of speed is unequalized, but then Kenshiro wouldn't be able to touch him because of the blitz level speed. Even then, I don't see him getting past Kenshiro's fate manipulation.
Jotaro actually has canon fate manip too actually in his youth, JoJo fate is fucky, tho Jotaro's just prevents him from dying, not losing.
guys how do i make this work
You ******* don't, that's what a mismatch is 🗿

Jotaro actually has canon fate manip too actually in his youth, JoJo fate is fucky, tho Jotaro's just prevents him from dying, not losing.
Part 6 been like, but I honestly chalk it up as something not even exclusive to Jotaro as I am pretty sure there are fates of deaths or some other things. Don’t remember too much of Part 3 although I do remember that part with that stand user with a book trying to do predictions into the future only to fail lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back