• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Brother Garuda has started rage 🗿 just SS & AP are listed seperately that's all.
So it's higher with Star Rage, include a section that says "Garuda's AP scales to this blah blah blah"
Also she can have burnout but Garuda won't because it's a Shikigami just like Rika & its power would scale to the CT while Yuki base sts wouldn't have the amp from star rage.
That goes into the weaknesses section. Also, Garuda isn't constantly using Star Rage either? Idk where you got that from.

0187-017.png

Kenjaku's reaction after hearing this
lc1oyD0.jpeg

Still can't get over the fact that Yuta can make a closed barrier Malevolent Shrine while spamming other cursed techniques too, he really is the goat.

I wish we saw Sukuna close his domain, for some reason I'm entranced by the concept of a closed of Malevolent Shrine lol

Still can't get over the fact that Yuta can make a closed barrier Malevolent Shrine while spamming other cursed techniques too, he really is the goat.
Not a complete closed barriers MS. It's still gonna miss either dismantle or Cleave. Sukuna DE is conditional. It will be mini at best.
I wish we saw Sukuna close his domain, for some reason I'm entranced by the concept of a closed of Malevolent Shrine lol
Knowing Gege this ain't happening in a lifetime 😭.

Not a complete closed barriers MS. It's still gonna miss either dismantle or Cleave. Sukuna DE is conditional. It will be mini at best.
Tbf Yuta won't be missing much if he just uses Cleave, Dismantle would cause too much destruction anyway (although a non open barrier kinda mitigates that already). But yeah his slashes would be weaker too, still cool though.
Knowing Gege this ain't happening in a lifetime 😭.
True, just gotta hope the Black box reveal will make up for it 😉

Tbf Yuta won't be missing much if he just uses Cleave, Dismantle would cause too much destruction anyway (although a non open barrier kinda mitigates that already). But yeah his slashes would be weaker too, still cool though.
What I meant is Sukuna has condition for his dismantle and cleave to work inside the domain like Targeting both CE and non CE objects. Yuta domain barriers can't identify Maki. So technically his domain wouldn't have one of the conditions for MS. Also I'm not sure if Yuta's domain would spams slashes on same level as MS looking at how JL worked if it hits slowly and one at a time it would be cheap copy.
True, just gotta hope the Black box reveal will make up for it 😉
Don't jinx it 😭

And then they learn no one scales to the black hole and Sukuna got tagged by Kashimo’s sound waves
"no no he dodged one attack and then there was that electro magneting statement so he is definetly FTL !!!!!! 😣"
also why kenjaku has far higher in his profile by "overcoming" yuki black hole
didnt he survive that bcs of that CT that gives him gravity manip and stuff?

Back