• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

BV Hakari used didn't sacrifice anything important. Hakari hand got destroyed by Explosion. Hakari BV was transferring CE to other parts of the body and Reinforcing it. Him getting his hand with RCT or any other means he can just cancel the binding vow because it was just CE transfer not major thing.
It's not the same as sacrificing the hand itself.
ur failing to read. it's explicitly stated he sacrificed it. nothing more. nothings less.

Gojo without his CT was shown to be on Sukuna's level (fought Dukuna inside MS)
When he was using his CT, Sukuna countered with DA which can neutralize low output limitless but can't neutralize Azure or Red (Sukuna is shown blocking Gojo's limitless punches easily inside the domain)
When Mahoraga adapted to limitless, Yuji said Gojo and Sukuna are now even
the easily in question: (he's getting screwed over)

Also question, Kenjaku has done many binding vows with sorcerers but he said when he obtained Geto's body, all binding vows became null
Why didnt Sukuna's binding vow get null after transforming ino his heian form

the easily in question: (he's getting screwed over)
0229-004.png

0229-005.png

Oh yeah, I'm not sure as to how many of yall tend to get deep into translations like me, and given how tcb was unclear, it seems like there might be some vagueness about the skill part gojo talked about in the latest chapter, so I'll provide a more accurate TL as well as what gojo is exactly talking about:

"Yeah, I'm not sure if it'll get across, but if Miguel and I were to compete without our cursed technique but with enhanced curse power, in terms of physical abilities... If it's about the movement of lines, I can win, but if it's about the movement of points, I'll probably lose"
^ more accurately translated

線の動きline movment, 点の動きpoint movement. If I understand this correctly, this is a concept from Chinese martial arts. Three types of movement: line, point, and surface. Point is punching and kicking - striking. Line is parrying and defense. Surface is grappling and throws.
^ One from the early tl's of the new chapter

To be precise: Gojo is > Miguel in this aspect of h2h, and Miguel is probably (or you can exclude out probably if you want) > Gojo in this aspect of h2h,
in short they're relative in h2h skill.

Tcb translated it as Miguel is stronger but Gojo will win at the end
Something in this meaning
Shishiso's translation has stopped at 250 which is really unfortunate

Tcb translated it as Miguel is stronger but Gojo will win at the end
Something in this meaning
Shishiso's translation has stopped at 250 which is really unfortunate
yeah tcb got it weirdly translated, surprisingly. one translator translated it as skill, and another one who also knows jap translated it too as skill
u can wait for lightning's tl if you want. his is objectively far more reliable and accurate technically speaking.

Last edited:
ur failing to read. it's explicitly stated he sacrificed it. nothing more. nothings less.
It states he sacrificed his hand by transferring his CE to rest of his body. You are taking he sacrificed his hand statement out of context. His hand was destroyed by Explosion he just protected his body with his CE Reinforcements.

ur The one taking it out of context, be serious.
jjk_190tcb_006.png

he used binding vow.
BV Hakari used didn't sacrifice anything important. Hakari hand got destroyed by Explosion. Hakari BV was transferring CE to other parts of the body and Reinforcing it. Him getting his hand with RCT or any other means he can just cancel the binding vow because it was just CE transfer not major thing.
It's not the same as sacrificing the hand itself.
BV = binding vow
You are literally taking the line of hand sacrifice out of context even the scan states
6-T5spkMVW5jPnC.png

SO HE USED AN IMPROMPTU. 'BINDING VOW" SACRIFICING HIS ARM TO TRANSFER THE CURSED ENERGY ORIGINALLY USED IN PROTECTING HIS ARM TO INSTEAD PROTECT THE REST OF THE BODY, STRENGTHENING HIMSELF AGAINST THE EXPLOSION...?
Show me where it was stated his hand was ripped out of his body because of Binding vow?

BV = binding vow
You are literally taking the line of hand sacrifice out of context even the scan states
6-T5spkMVW5jPnC.png

Show me where it was stated his hand was ripped out of his body because of Binding vow?
are you unable to read or something, it literally says it right there that the binding vow was for him to sacrifice his arm? How do you think Hakari survived the explosion if his other arm was intact, whilst he's getting hit by an explosion that's an aoe attack. does the explosion happen to get reality warped to mysteriously target his arm only first, and let the ce flow to protect the rest of his body afterward and then allow the explosion to hit hakari body now? 🤣

are you unable to read or something, it literally says it right there that the binding vow was for him to sacrifice his arm? How do you think Hakari survived the explosion if his other arm was intact, whilst he's getting hit by an explosion that's an aoe attack. does the explosion happen to get reality warped to mysteriously target his arm only first, and let the ce flow to protect the rest of his body afterward and then allow the explosion to hit hakari body now? 🤣
SO HE USED AN IMPROMPTU. 'BINDING VOW" SACRIFICING HIS ARM TO TRANSFER THE CURSED ENERGY ORIGINALLY USED IN PROTECTING HIS ARM TO INSTEAD PROTECT THE REST OF THE BODY, STRENGTHENING HIMSELF AGAINST THE EXPLOSION...?
Sure sure you read it properly

and then he gets pierced through his stomach in other instances. why we acting like gojo doesn't hold back his lethality sometimes. imagine thinking he's taking that easily 😭
Yes? If its a direct hit, however I'm saying he can block it easily with DA and I provided scans
If you're saying Gojo is holding back there prove it, Gojo gave his all and couldn't win

Now, what is the speed level of the God Tier characters in this verse? Because they have been rejected by MHS. Does that mean that their highest speed in this verse is just Supersonic?

Now, what is the speed level of the God Tier characters in this verse? Because they have been rejected by MHS. Does that mean that their highest speed in this verse is just Supersonic?
We're focusing on ap as of now for the verse, but considering the stuff we've seen so far, its likely to stay there or reach hypersonic.

I think Sukuna would actually kinda find OG Denji endearing. Denji truly was someone who just did whatever he was motivated by and I think Sukuna's past is raring up to be like Denji's. So while he would def see him as ultimately weak, I think he'd still like him more than Yuji.

Also, that initial binding vow to take control of him would have been mad easy. "Bro make this deal and I promise you'll cop a feel".

Gee, i wonder why Gojo doesnt have an open barrier domain then
Because learning how to conjure a domain without a barrier has nothing to do with binding bows?

The only related binding vow is increased range in return for opening one's domain

One needs to learn how to cast a domain without a barrier. Executing that binding vow after that is light work

Sukuna used a BV because you can escape from his domain
So the bv was that it's range is increased
Gojo can't do open domain because of 2 reasons
He hasn't seen it before
He isn't as good as Sukuna and Kenjaku when it comes to barrier techniques and Tengen's barriers made it that modern sorcerers aren't that good with barriers
If Gojo survived this fight I'm sure he would've unlocked open domains or maybe he will just say who gives a **** when I can counter it by small barrier

Teen Gojo never fought prime Toji and Kusakabes sd is likely better than Gojo's tbh
It doesn't really matter
Toji said he's getting rusty which I'm sure means that he wasn't just as skilled in killing sorcerers as he was before, not that he is weaker physically
And after killing Gojo he said I started to remember how to do this again
When he was in his prime he saw kid Gojo and realised that the six eyes isn't something he should face 1v1

Kusakabe's SD might be the strongest SD in the series, Gojo doesn't seem to care about anti domain techniques he said he hasn't used FBE since he was a kid and he just managed to pull off SD because why not
He doesn't use DA as well

It doesn't really matter
Toji said he's getting rusty which I'm sure means that he wasn't just as skilled in killing sorcerers as he was before, not that he is weaker physically
And after killing Gojo he said I started to remember how to do this again
When he was in his prime he saw kid Gojo and realised that the six eyes isn't something he should face 1v1
There is a concerning amount of people who extrapolate Toji saying he's getting back in his game as if he's saying he's not as strong as he used to be

Last edited:
There is a concerning amount of people who extrapolate Toji saying he's getting back in his game as if he's saying he's not as strong as he used to be
I mean how would that even work, HR isn't something gained by training its just there because you don't have CE
And I'm sure rusty means lost the skill or something in that meaning and Toji made that statement after failing to target Gojo's heart, strength didn't matter their at all, its just a skill issue

Then after assassinating Gojo by piercing his leg, neck and forehead he said he started to remember how to do these things

Back