• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Btw, check Gojo's statistics here. What do you guys think of this format? Separating physical AP from Litmitless makes it much better and cleaner and actually gives purpose to striking strength.

Btw, check Gojo's statistics here. What do you guys think of this format? Separating physical AP from Litmitless makes it much better and cleaner and actually gives purpose to striking strength.
I have few suggestions for SS changes like Weakened Sukuna & Other things I will comment on that later.

Completely dominated Sukuna in a hand-to-hand fight[7],
This only shows punching though how this is dominating H2H? Isn't it's better to write it as draw blood from the punch.
trashing him around Shinjuku and going even further to single-handedly deal with both Sukuna and Mahoraga simultaneously[5].
Minor nitpicking
Weakened Sukuna vs BF Zone Gojo who already got back his output.
one-shot Agito on two separate occasions[8]),
This was already addressed as should go to BF.
TBD with Black Flash (Knocked Sukuna out[2], forcing him to heal in the following several minutes of their fight)
This was not mentioned as minutes during the Gojo vs Sukuna fight. Even 1 of the chapters happened in just 41 seconds. Sukuna was out for 4-5? panels, that's all. Also, his regeneration wasn't that bad at the time, so I don't see him taking minutes to heal.
It's better to list it like this

"Knocked Sukuna out[2], forcing him to heal in the shadows for few seconds."

I mean how would that even work, HR isn't something gained by training its just there because you don't have CE
And I'm sure rusty means lost the skill or something in that meaning and Toji made that statement after failing to target Gojo's heart, strength didn't matter their at all, its just a skill issue

Then after assassinating Gojo by piercing his leg, neck and forehead he said he started to remember how to do these things
I look at Toji and Maki's HRs as most professional athletics. Most, if not, all of the them have innate physical capabilities/traits that make them naturally better than the average/above average joe but still need to train day in and out in order to compete on that level. I'd say if neither of them ever practiced or went to the gym they'd still be pretty strong but wouldn't come close to Grade 1 let alone potentially Special Grade level.

The skill issue can translate to AP/striking strength if it comes to wasted movement/energy.

There isn't a level of power associated with being a special grade sorcerer
Really? I thought there was that statement from Kenjaku and some fan discussion/analysis of Special Grade being VASTLY Stronger than Grade 1 and/or somehow breaking the rules or standard capabilities of Jujutsu

Really? I thought there was that statement from Kenjaku and some fan discussion/analysis of Special Grade being VASTLY Stronger than Grade 1 and/or somehow breaking the rules or standard capabilities of Jujutsu
Yaga (Grade 1) could be special grade because of a panda army, I don't think the higher ups care about your physicals. It's simply the ability to overthrow a country

And it’s not like Geto is exceptionally stronger in physicals. Dude will most likely pull out a strong cursed spirit out of his ass and beat you to death.

Yea it was a black flash
The only issue is that Mahoraga cut Gojo's hand after it and the healing was still slow as Shoko noted, it feels like Gege didn't plan it initially idk
You could assume that its because Sukuna and his team jumped him after that and didnt give him the time to heal but in their domain battle Gojo was able to manipulate CE and RCT simultaneously and keeping RCT at full output, so maybe the 2nd blackflash regained his output but he wasn't as strong as he was in the beginning

Yea it was a black flash
The only issue is that Mahoraga cut Gojo's hand after it and the healing was still slow as Shoko noted, it feels like Gege didn't plan it initially idk
You could assume that its because Sukuna and his team jumped him after that and didnt give him the time to heal but in their domain battle Gojo was able to manipulate CE and RCT simultaneously and keeping RCT at full output, so maybe the 2nd blackflash regained his output but he wasn't as strong as he was in the beginning
Using CE & RCT is not a big problem but RCT + CT would reduce CT output like Yuki using RCT reduced her Shikigami power. Gojo likely didn't had luxury to use RCT & MAX output for Blue to take out Agito.

Using CE & RCT is not a big problem but RCT + CT would reduce CT output like Yuki using RCT reduced her Shikigami power. Gojo likely didn't had luxury to use RCT & MAX output for Blue to take out Agito.
Yeah that and maybe Gojo didn't want to show Sukuna that he restored his output because he wanted to destroy Agito, so he gave Sukuna the impression that he's getting defeated until Sukuna kicked him towards Agito, which is why in the next chapter it immediately says "2nd black flash and Gojo's intensity ramps up meanwhile Sukuna...itc"
Sukuna would've acted more carefully if he figured it out earlier

Back