• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Did a relatively rough calc for Gojo's 200% Hollow Purple and yeah that thing doesn't crack above High 7-C. Hell, with 95% hollowness that thing is only around like 7-C. If you map out the direction it travels that thing goes above a massive park too so hollowness may even be lower

If the fire arrow feat is getting downgraded then you can likely x2 red off of Gojo's physicals which would still be Low 7-B I think. Both of them would still have Low 7-B within their domains because of this

It wouldn't kill Sukuna because he's considerably smaller than the meteor. Not all of the energy is touching him. His durability has been calculated in the same blog.

It doesn't, they're saying that they'd still be Low 7-B off of red being 2x stronger than Gojo's current High 7-C calc
Perhaps? How does that High 7-C calc even scales to Gojo anyway? To his basic CE output?

I can agree with Red being > Gojo's physicals (it most likely is tbh), but that would mean Red also scales above Sukuna for consistently harming him. Red would be Low 7-B, Purple scales higher.

This only shows punching though how this is dominating H2H? Isn't it's better to write it as draw blood from the punch.
There was supposed to be more scans of Gojo violating him but it was lost when someone else edited it.
Weakened Sukuna vs BF Zone Gojo who already got back his output.
Sure, but it's still Gojo's regular output, not weakened, not amped, just his output beating Sukuna. I think it's fair to scale, but I can mention Sukuna being weakened.

Anyway, is everyone okay with separating Gojo's Litmitless from his striking strength? Indexing everything together just ******* sucks.

Perhaps? How does that High 7-C calc even scales to Gojo anyway? To his basic CE output?

I can agree with Red being > Gojo's physicals (it most likely is tbh), but that would mean Red also scales above Sukuna for consistently harming him. Red would be Low 7-B, Purple scales higher.
No idea. Current profile has at least High 7-C+ as Gojo's base upscaling from the calc and due to the blue punches (idk why this is how it's stated since right after it says "higher with Blue" so kinda weird in my eyes). Then Red and Domain Expansion amp is double that at Low 7-B since Gojo and Sukuna could fight in their domains and Sukuna could tank a point blank Red in his domain (again not sure if that really works since Sukuna is consistently getting his ass beat by Red and literally has half his face burned off from that point blank shot but meh)

I'm pretty iffy on Red scaling. We see Gojo can pierce Sukuna's chest, yet Red unguarded, can't do similar to him. Sukuna can amplify himself to minimize Red as well.

So if ya do end up putting Low 7-B (sending Andy at Sukuna), then it should be Large Town level to Small City level with curse energy amplification, same for Gojo. It makes sense also that they can amp their output to that extent also, especially Gojo plus with his blue amped punches. I'd just put em right at Small City level for the sake of clarity.

No idea. Current profile has at least High 7-C+ as Gojo's base upscaling from the calc and due to the blue punches (idk why this is how it's stated since right after it says "higher with Blue" so kinda weird in my eyes). Then Red and Domain Expansion amp is double that at Low 7-B since Gojo and Sukuna could fight in their domains and Sukuna could tank a point blank Red in his domain (again not sure if that really works since Sukuna is consistently getting his ass beat by Red and literally has half his face burned off from that point blank shot but meh)
Yeah Sukuna is definitely not scaling to Red. A low output Red, further weakened by his DA still damaged him. The page after this Sukuna was hit from behind by a Red and was in ******* pain lol.

We need to find a way to scale the earthquake to Gojo somehow.
The way Sukuna spoke about the Maximum: Meteor implies that, although he could have suffered damage, he would have survived, and that Jogo believes he could have survived; although, admittedly, in what state is unknown. Given how indifferent Sukuna is, though, I meeean.
I mean it's mathematically impossible for Sukuna to scale to the full yield of the meteor, so what's the point

I'm pretty iffy on Red scaling. We see Gojo can pierce Sukuna's chest, yet Red unguarded, can't do similar to him.
Two different types of damage.
Sukuna can amplify himself to minimize Red as well.
This was a low output Red and it was further weakened by the DA, and still damaged Sukuna.
So if ya do end up putting Low 7-B (sending Andy at Sukuna), then it should be Large Town level to Small City level with curse energy amplification, same for Gojo. It makes sense also that they can amp their output to that extent also, especially Gojo plus with his blue amped punches. I'd just put em right at Small City level for the sake of clarity.
I'd like to first calculate everything and get more people to give their opinions. Pretty sure Gojo won't be having Low 7-B punches.

I mean it's mathematically impossible for Sukuna to scale to the full yield of the meteor, so what's the point
Well you can calc his durability off the part of the meteor that would have hit him, but if the meteor is 7-C, I doubt it would really give any noteworthy results, could be a waste of time but you'll never know until you try it

The way Sukuna spoke about the Maximum: Meteor implies that, although he could have suffered damage, he would have survived, and that Jogo believes he could have survived; although, admittedly, in what state is unknown. Given how indifferent Sukuna is, though, I meeean.
Plus, its a weaker 15F Sukuna, and we know even when he's stronger he's still not much stronger than characters like Ryu or Yuta. Though given "some damage" is unknown, I'd say damage to god tiers like Sukuna are probably just broken bones

Actually, no, I was confused by the Fire Arrow calculation. Same applies to the meteor though.
Did a quick calc of it using your redone version of the meteor. Sukuna would only be tanking 8-B+ levels of energy cause of how wide the damn meteor was so... yeah

Plus, its a weaker 15F Sukuna, and we know even when he's stronger he's still not much stronger than characters like Ryu or Yuta. Though given "some damage" is unknown, I'd say damage to god tiers like Sukuna are probably just broken bones
M3x already explained that this doesn't matter, because he still wouldn't be scaling to the full yield

Did a quick calc of it using your redone version of the meteor. Sukuna would only be tanking 8-B+ levels of energy cause of how wide the damn meteor was so... yeah
Mothercucker
image.png

Back