• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

"It's a hallucination", "It's Kenjaku in Gojo's body", "It's Yuta for some reason" Yall just don't understand HE has returned
main-qimg-fe4e163fea721a26d2639becc1907e42

Honestly though really solid chapter and I can wait to see what this "Gojo" is next chapter be it a fake out of writing decision that is rather questionable I am here to see it through.

Also I find it funny how everyone is complaining about sukuna's binding vows and then todo comes in with 2 binding vows of his own and proceeds to wreck sukuna's shit along side yuji.

btw
sukuna saying he couldnt follow todo's movement is a buff for yuji, its not like yuji and todo have some way to communicate mid fight anyway (and even if there is, it would just slows them down to think, so theres no point) so yuji will have to adapt with the switch himself, and he has always be able to do it

The Narrator says: "Saikyō no bōrei", which means "The ghost of the strongest". Added to the editor's note about the eyes, this already excludes Yuta or anyone else.
GOJO OUT SCALES YUKI AND TENGEN AND YORUZU !?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This next week is all or nothing, the war to decide which agenda will persist for until the end of the story, it's only natural that i will pull out the riskiest options
Gege: I have better plans let's put an end to biggest offscreened fight ever. (continues Hakari vs Uraume fight)

I don't think it's actually Gojo, but the people here saying Gojo coming back would "ruin" the arc are insane. Gojo's come back has had narrative build up to it, there's a reason why fans are able to point to so much foreshadowing for things like sacrificing the six eyes, Gojo going north, Gojo reviving in the same way as Buddha, etc., and Gojo being there wouldn't at all ruin Yuji's spotlight. If anything, Yuji fighting alongside Gojo next chapter would do the opposite and solidify Yuji as Gojo's true successor after Yuji's been given several chapters emphasising his awakening now. Gojo's death also wouldn't be ruined, the whole time in the airport scene Gojo was being misunderstood by those around him and talked about his regrets in life, even symbolically being seated in a way where he's facing away from everyone else and towards the north, like people are just pre-emptively looking for excuses to hate on Gege atp.

Back