• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

2nmvqg.jpg

Let me tell you guys a story.

Today i had a math test in school and since i was so sure of Gojo's return I decided to not read the leaks when i woke up but rather wait until i had returned home, you know like a little treat after writting a difficult test. After the test was done i actually ended up going out with some friends and just hanging out for a bit. Well while hanging out, one of my friends noticed a post from one of their friends saying that Gojo was done. I freeze, how could this have happened? I had invested so much in this agenda and not only was it all crumbling around me but i didn't even get to look at the leaks myself first. I got spoiled by a friend of friend.

I rush back home to check the leaks as defeat, sadness and rage all fill my body. Even still i held on to some hope, some hope that maybe we interpreted the post wrong and there was still a chance of Gojo's return. I open the door, rush to my computer and check Discord and sure enough, it wasn't Gojo. Normally i would have been furious, how could Gregory Akutami do this to me he had already taken so much that i'd loved and now he just took away my favourite thing in the series for a second time. But i wasn't mad for some reason.

I begun to think, maybe JJK doesn't need Gojo front and center to be a great series. Maybe my hype and agenda had blinded me from other equally interesting possibilities for the story to go. Gojo died 8 months ago, at a time when i was just starting the most academically difficult and tiring school year of my life and despite how much shit i give the series, reading JJK weekly and watching as season 2 was coming out was one of the things that kept pulling me through the tough days. And theorising about Gojo's return was one of the most engaging things. Trying to pull together every little piece of symbolism and eveidence to find some semblence of a reason for his return was just so fun and really isn't that the reason for any piece of media's existance? Fun, it is fun reading JJK despite the frustration, it is fun theorizing and trying to outwite Gege

@M3X_2.0 congrats for finally getting that Yuta W and @Sir_sun_man i admit defeat, Gojo is dead

Last edited:
@M3X_2.0 congrats for finally getting that Yuta W and @Sir_sun_man i admit defeat, Gojo is dead
hey what can I say good on you for the growth of character there

Still though not only was I right in our bet but I was right on what was happening, it is yuta and he didn't just Nab gojo's eyes he Nabbed his whole ******* flow like DAMN!

I put everything on green and boy OH B O O O O Y! did it hit green

Last edited:
2nmvqg.jpg

Today i had a math test in school and since i was so sure of Gojo's return I decided to not read the leaks when i woke up but rather wait until i had returned home, you know like a little treat after writting a difficult test. After the test was done i actually ended up going out with some friends and just hanging out for a bit. Well while hanging out, one of my friends noticed a post from one of their friends saying that Gojo was done. I freeze, how could this have happened? I had invested so much in this agenda and not only was it all crumbling around me but i didn't even get to look at the leaks myself first. I got spoiled by a friend of friend.

I rush back home to check the leaks as defeat, sadness and rage all fill my body. Even still i held on to some hope, some hope that maybe we interpreted the post wrong and there was still a chance of Gojo's return. I open the door, rush to my computer and check Discord and sure enough, it wasn't Gojo. Normally i would have been furious, how could Gregory Akutami do this to me he had already taken so much that i'd loved and now he just took away my favourite thing in the series for a second time. But i wasn't mad for some reason.

I begun to think, maybe JJK doesn't need Gojo front and center to be a great series. Maybe my hype and agenda had blinded me from other equally interesting possibilities for the story to go. Gojo died 8 months ago, at a time when i was just starting the most academically difficult and tiring school year of my life and despite how much shit i give the series, reading JJK weekly and watching as season 2 was coming out was one of the things that kept pulling me through the tough days. And theorising about Gojo's return was one of the most engaging things. Trying to pull together every little piece of symbolism and eveidence to find some semblence of a reason for his return was just so fun and really isn't that the reason for any piece of media's existance? Fun, it is fun reading JJK despite the frustration, it is fun theorizing and trying to outwite Gege

Wrote a whole ass essay lmfaaaaaooooooooooooooooo 😭 💀 💔

Ok sentimetallity for this series aside, **** Gege for sidelinning Yuji again, man got literally swatted away like a fly
TBwqseV.jpeg
I am a tad bit not happy about that either but I am coming off a high of a win to the power of 2.5 so I am incapable of full hating right now.

Although I'd give it time I feel like we gonna see some more (the foreshadowing of what exactly will happen when yuta's 5 mins are up is still a little bit of a fright).

2nmvqg.jpg

Bro is not okay anymore ☠️

Hot take, but I feel Yuji has probably a high chance of dying at the end. With the whole motif of him wanting a death surrounded by loved ones, I think somehow, he'll beat Sukuna by sacrificing his life.
I feel like its the opposite
since this
2024-05-23_144152.png

combined with this:
2024-05-23_144232.png

has some truly awful ramifications for my best boy

I don't want him to end up all alone but knowing gege that is exactly what is gonna happen.

And the worst part is when it comes to big story beats I have been 95% on the money so far and by GOD! OR WHAT EVER GODLY ENTITY, HIGHER DIMENSIONAL EXISTENCE IS OUT THERE, I HOPE I AM IN THAT OTHER 5% RIGHT NOW PLEEEEASE!!!

My boy has had enough suffering GeGe you built him a character mansion already he does not need any more PLEASE.

heheheheheheAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Gojo is dead? It's over? The agenda is done? NEVER, THE COPE SHALL CONTINUE TILL THE END OF THE SERIES AND EVEN BEYOND IT

I will admit, I lost my conviction for a moment there BUT I NOW REALISE THAT NOTHING IS OVER

THE AGENDA WILL CONTINUE, THE COPE WILL KEEP FLOWING FOR WE ARE LIMITLESS

heheheheheheAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Gojo is dead? It's over? The agenda is done? NEVER, THE COPE SHALL CONTINUE TILL THE END OF THE SERIES AND EVEN BEYOND IT FOR WE GOJO FANS ARE LMITLESS.

I will admit, I lost my conviction for a moment there BUT I NOW RELIESE THAT NOTHING IS OVER

GIANNYS AWAKENING

heheheheheheAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Gojo is dead? It's over? The agenda is done? NEVER, THE COPE SHALL CONTINUE TILL THE END OF THE SERIES AND EVEN BEYOND IT

I will admit, I lost my conviction for a moment there BUT I NOW REALISE THAT NOTHING IS OVER

So Technically you are sacrificing Yuta for the Agenda 😭

I just want to point out how big the double standard is against JJK too. Literally any war arc in shonen is given a length battle sequence, with varying characters jumping in at certain times, side characters having pivotal roles, the villain dominating, but when Gege does it suddenly it's "repetitive", "stretched out", "mindless". Ya'll need to just drop the series, it's obvious nothing Gege could do will satisfy anyone of you - this is also coming from someone who didn't even like this chapter and thinks it was a weak plot twist.
Honestly, I never really thought of it as a double standard but more as JJK is judged on a much higher standard as it's one of the new gens and has so much attention on it. Certain things are getting different reactions and critiques b/c more people w/varying opinions/takes from before are watching and being vocal about them. Or their getting tired of the same tropes being done and want something new and fresh, depending on the context and/or execution. I feel I've seen this throughout most media forums, including here.

2nmvqg.jpg

Absolute W take my good fellow! 👍 Hoping your studies go well! If you need help, maybe one of us can lend a hand!

And the series isn't over yet; maybe something else can happen w/Gojo by the end 🤞

How strong do you guys Yuta in Gojo’s body is? Can he still use his copied CTs with Gojo’s? And since Rika ate Kenjaku. Doesn’t that also mean he could use Geto’s CT and Sukuna’s CT still since Rika should have the 20th finger. If all of this applies, Yuta might be one of the most broken characters but the time limit is really his big weakness.

Back