• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You’re being way too generous. He got constantly blitzed by Sukuna and never landed a hit. Everything got blocked. He also barely dodged attacks that Sukuna warned him before.
Just so that you know Kashimo was able to keep up with True form Sukuna's speed.
the-truth-behind-the-zenin-curse-v0-8yrpldk8bqzb1.jpeg

You’re being way too generous. He got constantly blitzed by Sukuna and never landed a hit. Everything got blocked. He also barely dodged attacks that Sukuna warned him before.
I think Blizted is a big words overall. Choso got blizted and become a Donut and Yuji couldn't keep up with his speed while Kashimo was able to react to Sukuna's speed when he tried to blitz him using Lightning from Kumatake as Smokescreen. Offcourse he got beaten down to pulp because of 2 arms catching him and 2 arms beating him down but I'm talking about his speed. Dodging WS isn't what I was talking about.

We already know Choso only able to keep up with Sukuna when he was nerfed by Yuji's punches, Heart damage and losing a hand. Except for Yuta I don't see others making Sukuna go into his true form there.

I think Blizted is a big words overall. Choso got blizted and become a Donut and Yuji couldn't keep up with his speed while Kashimo was able to react to Sukuna's speed when he tried to blitz him using Lightning from Kumatake as Smokescreen. Offcourse he got beaten down to pulp because of 2 arms catching him and 2 arms beating him down but I'm talking about his speed. Dodging WS isn't what I was talking about.

We already know Choso only able to keep up with Sukuna when he was nerfed by Yuji's punches, Heart damage and losing a hand. Except for Yuta I don't see others making Sukuna go into his true form there.
I don't think you are gonna admit you are wrong because of your hate for Kashimo whatever brother. All I see is people desperately trying to push different Agenda's.

I don't think you are gonna admit you are wrong because of your hate for Kashimo whatever brother. All I see is people desperately trying to push different Agenda's.
What agenda? I was being completely fair and objective about my assessment of the scenario and making fun of your choice words, which—by the way—go on and on about "vs True Form Sukuna" and not what would happen without Kashimo, which is what I was talking about

Last edited:
Yeah it's Completely fair when you are saying Higgy & Pre awakening Yuji tagging Meguna who has his high output & CE efficiency & large CE pool than current weakened Sukuna who has heart problems & soul damages which he needs to be healed. Constant beatdown from Yuji's soul punches & nerfed CE output. Even Choso could react to current Sukuna & use blood manipulation to defend while got blitzed by Sukuna which Kashimo fought.

My whole point is Other than Yuta none of the jujutsu high had any chances of making Meguna true form.

My whole point is Other than Yuta none of the jujutsu high had any chances of making Meguna true form.
You are so caught up in what's shown already that you can't visualize a different scenario playing out. Maki, Hakari, Yuta all being heavy hitters, making Kenjaku unable to act unless distracted, their very plan if Gojo died, was for all them to jump him, it would've been done well by Gege to have Yuji and Maki or Yuta and Hakari or any version of pairing to fight weakened Sukuna to push him to go into true form without killing Kashimo. Sadly, Gege wrote a pointless character that served little purpose in the manga besides Sukuna's philosophy being told which could've been through other characters like we've seen time and time again or even Uraume, or maybe in the Gojo fight.

Yeah it's Completely fair when you are saying Higgy & Pre awakening Yuji tagging Meguna who has his high output & CE efficiency & large CE pool than current weakened Sukuna who has heart problems & soul damages which he needs to be healed. Constant beatdown from Yuji's soul punches & nerfed CE output. Even Choso could react to current Sukuna & use blood manipulation to defend while got blitzed by Sukuna which Kashimo fought.

I said it's more convenient for him—given his lackadaisical personality—to reincarnate either way once Kamutoke is confiscated. Are you just that obtuse?

Seriously, I didn't even doubt that he can manage. It's simply far more convenient for him to reincarnate given he's not wasting anything by doing it

I said it's more convenient for him—given his lackadaisical personality—to reincarnate either way once Kamutoke is confiscated. Are you just that obtuse?

Seriously, I didn't even doubt that he can manage. It's simply far more convenient for him to reincarnate given he's not wasting anything by doing it
Also he used the friggin World-Cutting Slash on Higgy, so clearly he finds it preferable to have it on hand just for the flex lmao

That wouldn't be true without his true form

You are so caught up in what's shown already that you can't visualize a different scenario playing out. Maki, Hakari, Yuta all being heavy hitters, making Kenjaku unable to act unless distracted, their very plan if Gojo died, was for all them to jump him, it would've been done well by Gege to have Yuji and Maki or Yuta and Hakari or any version of pairing to fight weakened Sukuna to push him to go into true form without killing Kashimo. Sadly, Gege wrote a pointless character that served little purpose in the manga besides Sukuna's philosophy being told which could've been through other characters like we've seen time and time again or even Uraume, or maybe in the Gojo fight.
The thing is Hakari was fighting Uraume. Yuta was killing Kenjaku with the help of Takaba & Todo. So I don't see Yuji & Maki alone handling things on their own.

I guess I can what you are saying but my whole point is without assistance from Yuta jump kaisen wouldn't have had any chances.

The thing is Hakari was fighting Uraume.
Have Kusakabe, Hig, Choso, Ino, Ui UI, Mei Mei, Larue, Miguel, so many different sorcerers to deal with Uraume. And don't give me "but Uraume's a high tier" the sorcerers trained specifically for this fight, its completely possible for them to beat Uraume.

Yuta was killing Kenjaku with the help of Takaba & Todo. So I don't see Yuji & Maki alone handling things on their own.
..... Again, trained for a month for this fight, making these characters stronger is in Gege's capabilities and well within the narrative.

That's the thing, this fight could've ended without needing to bring back Gojo. There's no reason Yuta, Hakari, Maki, Yuji pulling up on a weak Sukuna who can't even one shot Ryu level durability couldn't have won. Why is Maki coming in the last second? Why is Uraume and Hakari fight lasting so long? Its blatant that Gege knows if all four came to fight it'd be over and he simply can't have Sukuna go out like that. Ya just gotta accept he dragged this fight.

Yuta, Maki, Hakari could've done it.

Yeah it should've been a longer fight. It just lessens what Kashimo was, the Gojo of his era.

It definitely answers Kashimo's question but that's it... there isn't more to it. And to make it worse, when Kashimo does get his answer he ends up finding it boring lmao. How can you find that interesting or cool for his character?
Fair. I'm by no means a writer (degree in STEM and haven't even gotten passed pg 1 of a book I tried to write since college) so these are really just opinions from me. I do enjoy that the overall battle is taking it's time rather than being rushed/expedited like many other parts of JJK.

Also, I took Kashimo's response as depressed and disappointed but accepting of Sukuna's answer.

Given his power and CE nature, most if not no one has been able to even touch Kashimo, let alone embrace him as the person he was. He might have leaned to actual wanting actual connections and had been looking for at least some way too, even if it meant giving up everything just to know it was a possibility. However, Sukuna's answer not only refuted any idea of bonding or love, but it more or less became a moment for Sukuna to validate his own way of life and not truly care about Kashimo's plight.

After all of that, Kashimo found some peace. Even though he was let down and disregarded by one of the few people that relate to him, he was given something from that same person that ended his uncertainty.

Have Kusakabe, Hig, Choso, Ino, Ui UI, Mei Mei, Larue, Miguel, so many different sorcerers to deal with Uraume.
They don't have RCT + Uraume has RCT they won't land a critical hit even for stalling they lack the qualification for that. You are telling them to deal with a character who survived Gojo's Blue punch?
And don't give me "but Uraume's a high tier" the sorcerers trained specifically for this fight, its completely possible for them to beat Uraume.
It's not just high tier. She has one of the best AOE CT in the verse.
..... Again, trained for a month for this fight, making these characters stronger is in Gege's capabilities and well within the narrative.
They trained for a month and still needed 3 people to jump on Kenjaku Lmao.

Last edited:
They don't have RCT + Uraume has RCT they won't land a critical hit even for stalling they lack the qualification for that. You are telling them to deal with a character who survived Gojo's Blue punch?

It's not just high tier. She has one of the best AOE CT in the verse.

They trained for a month and still needed 3 people to jump on Kenjaku Lmao.
Surviving a blue punch isn't some impressive feat, Kusakabe has done it before. And yeah I think they can deliver critical hits, Kusakabe is certainly capable of it, Mei Mei's bird strike is obviously, Ui Ui's back up teleporting them around would also make it somewhat harder, Miguel is physically stronger than Uraume and a better h2h fighter, simple domain, domain amp nulls cursed techs so Uraume's aoe won't be threatening as you think which several of them have simple domain already. Uraume's ice can also be broken. Also, RCT, especially Uraume, something they all saw, has a weakness against poison, give them Choso's blood and suddenly Uraume isn't some crazy threat, also pretty sure cursed techs weaken with less curse energy, they could totally wear Uraume down. This would've been FAR more interesting showcasing just how powerful Uraume is against modern sorcerers of a higher grade (rip Kyoto). And dude, how are you this limited in visualization? They trained for a month in a special way which let Yuji gain rct, I can easily see Kusakabe or Ino learning RCT, even if at a low level. And three people, to take down KENJAKU is an insane feat on a Heian Era sorcerer, did we forget Yuki, Choso and Tengen failing??? This is all ignoring Higuruma.
How you downplaying and tryna wank at the same time?

But yeah Hakari vs Uraume is much better.

In fact, lmao, its basically a dying Sukuna without some arms + can't use World Split vs A version of Gojo that can probably use other multiple CTs beyond Limitless

Idk what Gege will pull for Sukuna
I like the theory that Shrine has one final phase after Furnace. After all, once you prepare (Cleave + Dismantle) and cook (Furnace) the ingredients, what’s there left to do but eat them? What if Shrine’s final ability is to absorb the CE of the things it burns with Furnace?
It’ll only serve to lengthen the fight even further though, and I don’t know how to feel about that narratively.
Edit: It also wouldn’t make sense in this case that he didn’t absorb Choso’s CE or the CE of Mei Mei’s crows.

Surviving a blue punch isn't some impressive feat, Kusakabe has done it before. And yeah I think they can deliver critical hits, Kusakabe is certainly capable of it, Mei Mei's bird strike is obviously, Ui Ui's back up teleporting them around would also make it somewhat harder, Miguel is physically stronger than Uraume and a better h2h fighter, simple domain, domain amp nulls cursed techs so Uraume's aoe won't be threatening as you think which several of them have simple domain already. Uraume's ice can also be broken. Also, RCT, especially Uraume, something they all saw, has a weakness against poison, give them Choso's blood and suddenly Uraume isn't some crazy threat, also pretty sure cursed techs weaken with less curse energy, they could totally wear Uraume down. This would've been FAR more interesting showcasing just how powerful Uraume is against modern sorcerers of a higher grade (rip Kyoto). And dude, how are you this limited in visualization? They trained for a month in a special way which let Yuji gain rct, I can easily see Kusakabe or Ino learning RCT, even if at a low level. And three people, to take down KENJAKU is an insane feat on a Heian Era sorcerer, did we forget Yuki, Choso and Tengen failing??? This is all ignoring Higuruma.
Bird Strike gets negated by AoE attacks. Simple Domain isn't stopping AoE attacks, so stop trying to make this headcanon. Kusakabe literally got dog-walked in Shibuya, and he even admits Uraume's technique is on a different level. He also concedes that Fire Arrow can't be stopped by his SD. There is a limit to what SD can do. It can only nullify simple techniques like slashes and weak Uzumaki at best. Actually his SD doesn't nulls CT it just weakens it that doesn't change the fact Uraume Super cool temperature is just durability neg. There is no Domain amp in your list as far as I see. Also you using Gojo's baby training punch against Kusakabe vs Uraume (Gojo's serius punch against his opponents) is funny.

Sure, I can see Miguel playing a big role. He still lacks any counters against AoE attacks. Being stronger doesn't mean he automatically gets resistance to supercool temperatures, which he never showcased, and he is not going to avoid being frozen by her technique.

Kusakabe and Ino learning RCT* is something they never did. Forgetting they can only swap two people within the month, you are just speaking hypothetically about a condition that never happened. In fact, even Kusakabe admits AoE attacks can't be nullified by his SD. During Shibuya (he couldn't nullify Uraume's ice) and Shinjuku (he openly admits Fire Arrow negs him).

Also, you are speaking as if Uraume would still fall for the same trick (poison blood) which they already got taken out by. This is just your headcanon.

The only one who logically has a chance is Laure if he catches Uraume before he gets frozen, that's it. The others lack RCT and the speed to dodge the AoE attacks.

I'm not even sure if I should take you seriously at this point. Your arguments just fall apart. Don't come back with "if" condition arguments. If you have something based on what they currently have, I'll hear you out; otherwise, we are done. They sent Hakari because of your if conditions never happened.

It looks to me like you just don't want to admit Uraume is one of the high-tier characters in the verse, that's all.

Last edited:
I like the theory that Shrine has one final phase after Furnace. After all, once you prepare (Cleave + Dismantle) and cook (Furnace) the ingredients, what’s there left to do but eat them? What if Shrine’s final ability is to absorb the CE of the things it burns with Furnace?
It’ll only serve to lengthen the fight even further though, and I don’t know how to feel about that narratively.
Edit: It also wouldn’t make sense in this case that he didn’t absorb Choso’s CE or the CE of Mei Mei’s crows.
I like your theory btw. Especially there seems to be curse representing Shrine which likely absorbs things? Well yeah it would just drag things out.

But yeah Hakari vs Uraume is much better.
If you're whole arguments are based on hypothetical conditions (I mean if you are trying to say Gege could have upgraded Jujutsu high) sure I can see the vision of them having good fight if they all had RCT but I'm just defending what currently happening.

Back