• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Purple is less of a tech and more of a formula for two techs combining, this is why Hollow Purple is described as a formula in the raw iirc. Basically there isn't any spark for purple here because it hasn't happened yet and its not "activated" its created.
In that scan, the narrator states that Sukuna's assumption was not incorrect lmao

It's just that Gojo used that Red to create Purple externally
I see, so, would you two say, that by removing the part where I say, "Right after the panel, it’s literally even explained that Sukuna was incorrect in his assumption, as the actual attack being utilized was Hollow Purple," it establishes an effective explanation or rebuttal?

I had no ****** idea what you were trying to argue. I was just correcting that piece of information
That was the conclusion what I got for what the "spark" means, which is that it's just the process of CE building up that occurs within the sorcerer. This is something that can be used against someone who might that it doesn't occur inside the sorcerer or whatever, or like how my previous question kinda said.
Well, if CE triggers the CT, the Spark comes before the activation of the cursed technique, right? The Spark reveals itself whenever CE is being used, CE flows within the body (originating from the gut) and comes out as CT ."Prior (before) to the activation of Domain Expansion. Before the activation of a Cursed Technique".

I've been wondering about true form/heian era Sukuna compared to Meguna at 20F-ish level.

While there's nothing about a change in CE reserves/levels, his form was confirmed to have at least a very noticeable increase in his output and possibly overall CE efficiency. Also, that new body is just jacked w/an extra foot, which should contribute to an increase in physical capabilities as well (Then again, all that extra weight could make his movement and/or overall speed slower).

Maybe Sukuna was really holding back in that after running his own risk analysis, he thought it'd be better to wait for Mahoraga to give him an OP Hax attack that he can use as he pleases and hold his cards rather then just use a form that would be overall stronger but still just not be guaranteed to break through the HAX that is Limitless.

Definitely not a 100% on this but it could make sense for that Miguel statement from Gojo and if he holds his own against Gota if they can utilize limitless and 6 eyes at full power.

That made me laugh a little
stb1g6hv4gcc1.png

maybe i'm late into the conversation but
Gojo is a tsundere, always braging about how he is the strongest and can take it all on his sholder, but in the end, his mental protection wasnt cast unbreakable
Though seems to be that he will always talking about how great he is and wouldnt care about others, because he is aware of how lonely he is, that no one can share the feeling he has, that no one truly cares for him
After the death of his life (the 236), when confronted by such words from his friend, his colleague, I didnt realize it at first, but now I know that it is his heart collapsed
Suffer the weigh of burden for the entire life, he's finally having a weak moment, of the Strongest

Then again, all that extra weight could make his movement and/or overall speed slower
I don't think it made him slower. He has been adjusted to his own weight and he had been fighting with his true form in Heian Era for atleast Decades. While Megumi body he needed CE amps to power it up. So his True form should be atleast same level or higher level of speed looking at height of the legs. Where Megumi could take two step he can take just one step and same goes for Punches.

What did Greg mean by this?
gege-might-actually-be-more-lobotomized-than-us-v0-akylir5n0w2d1.png
1. From women as he was a cannibal likely drank from them.
2. Sukuna was just so not cool with the ways of the Heian (being a cannibal) he likely drank from animals to stick it to the Heian Era society
3. Sukuna didn't care about Buddhism and just did what he want (being a cannibal and all)
4. This is just a meme.
5. Sukuna lactated daily.

Agreed, but people are trying to argue that Yuta is now a full power Gojo and that this Sukuna going relative only proves the "Sukuna held back by several magnitudes against Gojo, he could've just no diffed" agenda. It's pure delusion
The point is their speed is the same

Few questions
1 -- How did Maki dodge world slash but not Gojo?
2 -- How did Kusakabe run directly at Dismantle and block it from hitting Higurama?

Few questions
The one used against Gojo did not have all the necessary setup that Sukuna has to do for the later ones like the chanting which Maki reacted to.

2 -- How did Kusakabe run directly at Dismantle and block it from hitting Higurama?
He had Simple Domain which lessened the effect of Sukuna's technique.

3 -- Does Sukuna know the danger of how powerful or fast specified attacks are? When Kashimo prepares to utilize EM waves, Sukuna didn't know anything about the attack, but his face was still full of pristine anxiety and worry and his instincts told him to dodge the attack.
Sukuna's an experienced combat veteran; he doesn't need to know specifically how powerful a technique is to know that getting blasted in the face by an unknown cursed technique is a bad thing.

Few questions
3 -- Does Sukuna know the danger of how powerful or fast specified attacks are? When Kashimo prepares to utilize EM waves, Sukuna didn't know anything about the attack, but his face was still full of pristine anxiety and worry and his instincts told him to dodge the attack.

1. further away, pre-cognitive abilities, and an actual wind-up for Maki where Sukuna made a binding vow to ignore his wind up when doing it against Gojo
2. Kusakabe was already there running up to support, Higurama was standing still. Kusakabe was just fast enough to intercept
3.less him knowing how fast an attack will be and more just probably figuring out the difference in amount of CE behind different attacks calls for different responses. Sound waves are annoying but clearly aren't strong enough to kill Sukuna off one hit, EMS waves have more energy behind them and should probably be avoided

Few questions
It wasn't a world cutting slash; in the panel where he fires it you can see his arms separated showing he's not doing the hand signs for it. Further, the one that hit Gojo was done via a BV to be instantaneous meaning Gojo was off guard and not suspecting Sukuna to suddenly be capable of slicing through the very fabric of space like that.
Speed.

Heck She can see souls which Gojo's eyes can't see normally.
This isn't true. When Gojo looked at Kenjaku he was looking at their soul, when looking at Sukuna he saw his soul, Gojo mentions seeing spirits which aren't cursed spirits, and the novels outright state the six eyes allowed Gojo to see Geto's soul.

This isn't true. When Gojo looked at Kenjaku he was looking at their soul, when looking at Sukuna he saw his soul, and the novels outright state the six eyes allowed Gojo to see Geto's soul.
Gojo only noticed Megumi soul getting damaged from UV when he concentrated not like he always knew.
Novel stating he can see Geto's soul doesn't disapproves what I said. I said he can't normally see the soul it would take come good concentration.

Sukuna clearly mentioned Maki can see his slashes better than any Sorcerers.

Is it hard for Gojo fans to admit some other characters are better than Gojo in some aspects 🙏

Gojo only noticed Megumi soul getting damaged from UV when he concentrated not like he always knew.
Novel stating he can see Geto's soul doesn't disapproves what I said. I said he can't normally see the soul it would take come good concentration.

Sukuna clearly mentioned Maki can see his slashes better than any Sorcerers.

Is it hard for Gojo fans to admit some other characters are better than Gojo in some aspects 🙏
No where did I deny that Maki can see the slashes better than other sorcerers, I agree Maki's perception is better in that regard, but you're saying Gojo CAN'T do something which he's shown to do numerous times and is accepted on site for being able to do.

The novel states that Gojo ALWAYS is looking at Geto's soul, so however much concentration it is isn't much, with Gojo never needing to concentrate to see Megumi's soul (he always knew it was there) he just didn't realise it was taking damage until later in the fight.

No where did I deny that Maki can see the slashes better than other sorcerers, I agree Maki's perception is better in that regard, but you're saying Gojo CAN'T do something which he's shown to do numerous times and is accepted on site for being able to do.
He can't do that normally. I don't remember saying he can't do it at all.
The novel states that Gojo ALWAYS is looking at Geto's soul, so however much concentration it is isn't much,
Of course he would be looking at his BF soul to check if he is real or not when he needs. That doesn't change the fact what happened with Megumi.
with Gojo never needing to concentrate to see Megumi's soul (he always knew it was there) he just didn't realise it was taking damage until later in the fight.
Gojo never realised until Megumi got damage until Sukuna hinted him and he took a closer look there is nowhere it was stated Gojo has been peeking at Sukuna's or Megumi's soul all the time. It was only one time thing he did.

Show me a panel where he looks at Megumi soul other times if you claim he can always see it without concentrating on it.

Back