• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It’s so funny to see yall kudoing a comment that says Yuji has better BM than Kamo like do yall even believe in that at all

The reason he needed help isn’t just because it’s Sukuna, it’s because he has someone fighting on the other side and I think people forget that, he’s not fighting someone who will stand still for him to hit Black Flashes, against some characters Yuji won’t even have the chance to hit them, like at all.
He has landed Black Flashes without help though. Both his first BF against Hanami and most of his BFs in 257 were done completely on his own

I was hoping Gege should have given Kusakabe SD+BF+sword strike.
Eh, I think you put too much faith on a irrelevant side character like Kusakabe. I don’t think Gege wants to give these characters something like Black Flash. Doesn’t make any sense to be honest.
Well we are talking about Gege. Dude never gives any predictable things. Only one thing that came as reality which is Yuta taking over Gojo.
In reality he is very predictable, just not by current shounen standards. His writing resembles a lot of 80s shounen.

He has landed Black Flashes without help though. Both his first BF against Hanami and most of his BFs in 257 were done completely on his own
I never said he couldn’t do it without help. Not like I’ve forgotten what he did against Hanami or Mahito.

Eh, I think you put too much faith on a irrelevant side character like Kusakabe. I don’t think Gege wants to give these characters something like Black Flash. Doesn’t make any sense to be honest.
I mean Gege even gave BF to Nobara just for one occasion.
In reality he is very predictable, just not by current shounen standards. His writing resembles a lot of 80s shounen.
Well may be I'm not familiar with 80's series.

He pulled 7 Black Flashes, two with help, and the 8th was with Todo’s help as well. I think some people forget that there’s an opponent on the other side that was actively trying to fight back against those Black Flashes by not letting Yuji hit him, thus he needed external help from Ino and Larue (the GOAT). The reason he needed help isn’t just because it’s Sukuna, it’s because he has someone fighting on the other side and I think people forget that, he’s not fighting someone who will stand still for him to hit Black Flashes, against some characters Yuji won’t even have the chance to hit them, like at all.
dude even without help he landed 5 ON SUKUNA, again I don't care how weakened he is, that is ******* sukuna.
I don’t buy this Black Flash argument at all. Before the recent Black Flashes he hasn’t successfully achieved a single BF since Shibuya, I think it was more than 100 without one.
dude, the only time he could've landed a black flash against someone in the culling games was against meguna and I don't think he was in the best mind set for that (being angry isn't perfect for pulling blackflashes), the first two shmucks he fought he one tapped without black flashes and the other person was higaruma who took away his CE and without Ce Bf's are not on the table.
What? Kamo is far better than Yuji with Blood Manipulation. He is the one that taught Yuji after all, and has been training his whole life with it. The only advantage Yuji has over him is his body producing blood with CE.
the one bit aka body producing blood with CE is already a humangus advantage over Kamo's limited blood manip like half of this isn't about skill its about who got a better BM and yuji has the better one.
Kamo can fight back Cursed Naoya with Piercing Blood,
I already said the only thhing yuji lacks is offense with BM
can use Blood Armor to block Cursed Naoya’s
he didn't use blood armour that is a choso only thing for the time being, he used a blood shield of a kind and only once here is the panel
2024-05-26_112721.png

attacks and is a much more experienced BM user than Yuji. Kamo can also use Convergence that allows him to use the strongest of BM, such as Piercing Blood.
Sure he is expirenced and can use convergence but when it comes to actual utility yuji being able to make blood with CE as well as his defensive and healing measures is simply superior to what kamo's got.
That thing on 251 has no correlation with Supernova at all…
I mean what else is it then? supernova is comperesed blood bursting outwards, yuji used the blood he spat on sukuna and burst it, its not as potent as supernova but it is the same principle of bursting blood hence supernova lite.
Yuji doesn’t have better defenses than Kamo with BM, Kamo can use Blood Armor and Yuji doesn’t because he can’t barely manipulate blood from outside of his body. Yuji’s advantages over Kamo come from the fact that his body is different and can produce blood from CE, nothing related to his BM mastery which Yuji is a complete newbie at.
again its not about mastary but having better BM in the first place, kamo is limited by the amount of blood he has (never used blood armour btw but I already mentioned it) in his body and is forced to recycle that blood to stay in the fight which has its own issues (tainted blood is not the best thing to suck up into your meat suit) and I don't know about you but being able to actually grab and pull back a severed leg is a pretty solid showing of good BM manip outside the body.
We should’ve seen more of it but Gege is a ******* dumbass. Blud made Yuji awaken and hit 7 BFs in a row just so in the next chapter he ignored all of this to draw 5 spread pages hyping Sukuna.
dude, its only been 4 chapters chill out
This is heading into ifs so I don’t want to head into it because I’m tired of predicting any upgrades for Yuji meanwhile Gege is worried about who he is hyping next while he sidelines Yuji.
heading? that is a what if my man, if yuji is the one to surive all this shit and gets mastery of all 4 of his current abilities the only thing that will be stopping him from being debataly number 1 is domain.

Regarding Yuji's Regeneration people are underestimating his BM + RCT combo. Sure if it's too many places he recieved damage he might have hard time healing. But if it's just clean cuts he can just reattach his body parts and fix them like how he did inside Sukuna's Domain. It's case by case.
2024-05-26_113731.png

2024-05-26_113716.png

I wouldn't exactly call these cuts clean.

It’s so funny to see yall kudoing a comment that says Yuji has better BM than Kamo like do yall even believe in that at all
he has worse skill but better blood manip.

because again as you yourself pointed out yuji is not as limited as kamo is, sure kamo is more skilled but his blood manip is kinda shit since he needs to expand blood that he can't get back for most of its abilities meaning he can use it a couple of times prior to running low on blood.

2024-05-26_113731.png

2024-05-26_113716.png

I wouldn't exactly call these cuts clean.
Yeah I know. He can heal from pretty dangerous life threatening wounds.

I was just saying if simple cuts (from POV of characters who can Regenerate souls) like SSK which only targets one body parts and cuts the part clean it should be easy to reattach. Especially he can perceive his soul and others currently has mastered it perfectly. He should be able to just reattach his body parts if his soul gets split by SSK. That's what I meant.

Yeah I know. He can heal from pretty dangerous life threatening wounds.

I was just saying if simple cuts (from POV of characters who can Regenerate souls) like SSK which only targets one body parts and cuts the part clean it should be easy to reattach. Especially he can perceive his soul and others currently has mastered it perfectly. He should be able to just reattach his body parts if his soul gets split by SSK. That's what I meant.
true enough I suppose

I mean Gege even gave BF to Nobara just for one occasion.
It was before he decided to ******* kill her for no reason at all LMFAO.
dude even without help he landed 5 ON SUKUNA, again I don't care how weakened he is, that is ******* sukuna.
Fine I guess, not really what I’m arguing.
he didn't use blood armour that is a choso only thing for the time being, he used a blood shield of a kind and only once here is the panel
2024-05-26_112721.png
Eh, same thing in the end, and that’s what I was referring anyway. Blood Armor ain’t even a variation of BM like let’s say Piercing Blood, it’s just using hardened blood to cover your limbs. Still, what Kamo did here is far beyond anything Yuji has done with BM until 261.
Sure he is expirenced and can use convergence but when it comes to actual utility yuji being able to make blood with CE as well as his defensive and healing measures is simply superior to what kamo's got.
Yuji making blood with CE is not blood manipulation but rather his physiology. This is a Death Painting Womb thing. It sure makes his BM more efficient (kinda, he burns more CE) but that’s not about his BM being good.

Yuji has a more efficient way to produce blood than Kamo who is limited to what he carries, and still cannot do half of what Kamo does with way less blood.
I mean what else is it then? supernova is comperesed blood bursting outwards, yuji used the blood he spat on sukuna and burst it, its not as potent as supernova but it is the same principle of bursting blood hence supernova lite.
Anything but Supernova. You do realize that Supernova comes from Convergence, which Yuji cannot use, right?
again its not about mastary but having better BM in the first place, kamo is limited by the amount of blood he has (never used blood armour btw but I already mentioned it) in his body and is forced to recycle that blood to stay in the fight which has its own issues (tainted blood is not the best thing to suck up into your meat suit) and I don't know about you but being able to actually grab and pull back a severed leg is a pretty solid showing of good BM manip outside the body.
What is having a better BM to you? I think we’re discussing semantics and we’re not on the same page. Yuji does not have better BM than Kamo, he has better efficiency at it given his physiology if the same of a Death Painting Womb, not related to Blood Manipulation as a whole (the CT). Even with this advantage, Yuji cannot do most of the things Kamo does: Convergence, Supernova, Piercing Blood, Flowing Red Scale, Crimson Binding and Slicing Exorcism.
dude, its only been 4 chapters chill out
? I’m agreeing with now. Not anymore now though **** it.
heading? that is a what if my man, if yuji is the one to surive all this shit and gets mastery of all 4 of his current abilities the only thing that will be stopping him from being debataly number 1 is domain.
If you think so.

This is the only thread where someone will agree with someone else and this person will somehow misinterpret it and try to argue back.

he has worse skill but better blood manip.

because again as you yourself pointed out yuji is not as limited as kamo is, sure kamo is more skilled but his blood manip is kinda shit since he needs to expand blood that he can't get back for most of its abilities meaning he can use it a couple of times prior to running low on blood.
Semantics. If Kamo is more skilled than his BM is better. Yuji cannot do anything besides making his blood explode and reattaching limbs, he lacks everything else. Lacks all the offensive Kamo has and lacks FRS and blood to protect him for defense.

He had better efficiency because he can produce blood, it doesn’t mean his BM is better.

Fine I guess, not really what I’m arguing.
aight
Eh, same thing in the end, and that’s what I was referring anyway. Blood Armor ain’t even a variation of BM like let’s say Piercing Blood, it’s just using hardened blood to cover your limbs. Still, what Kamo did here is far beyond anything Yuji has done with BM until 261.
I mean not really, kamo pushed out blood from his body to create a a barrier between him and the fist it was still just regular blood, choso flatout compresses and hardens his blood to make actual armour the difference is noteble.
Yuji making blood with CE is not blood manipulation but rather his physiology. This is a Death Painting Womb thing. It sure makes his BM more efficient (kinda, he burns more CE) but that’s not about his BM being good.
that Physiology allows for his BM to be good, that is the main point mate, if two characters have the same ability but one can only use it a comple of times before they die while the other can use it pretty much limitlessly (I know its not limitless but might as well be in comperison) the one who got the unique physiology that allows the limitless use simply has the better application of the ability.
Yuji has a more efficient way to produce blood than Kamo who is limited to what he carries, and still cannot do half of what Kamo does with way less blood.
yeah he doesn't have the offense, but unlike kamo, he can use his BM to keep his body in one piece and survive attacks that would put others on the same level as him into the ground case and point world slash and domain expansion. Like yeah kashimo can push out a couple of mediocre attacks before running dry on blood while yuji can use his blood manip to stay in the fight while everyone else is droping dead and I'd say that level of surviablity is far superior to the low level of offense Kamo's blood give him.
Anything but Supernova. You do realize that Supernova comes from Convergence, which Yuji cannot use, right?
again that why I am saying lite, its not a full fledge supernova but its the bone of it the bursting of blood is the main principle behind that ability and if yuji gets the hang of convergence he will be able to use it, its not some end all be all ability here its just yuji having the bones of the most offensive ability of BM
What is having a better BM to you?
Better BM is having the most applicable use of the ability and gaining the massive level of surivability that yuji currenly has is better than piercing blood on its own for example.
I think we’re discussing semantics and we’re not on the same page. Yuji does not have better BM than Kamo, he has better efficiency at it given his physiology if the same of a Death Painting Womb, not related to Blood Manipulation as a whole (the CT). Even with this advantage, Yuji cannot do most of the things Kamo does: Convergence, Supernova, Piercing Blood, Flowing Red Scale, Crimson Binding and Slicing Exorcism.
that better efficiency is what makes his better, having more varity at the expanse of barely being able to use it is pointless.
? I’m agreeing with now. Not anymore now though **** it.
? I eh, mind rephasing? cuse I got no clue what you said there.
If you think so.

I want to mention that the idea of Sukuna dodging Kashimo's attack is something that he probably doesn't scale to. The "glow" that comes out from Kashimo's palm, aka the spark, could simply be referring to the buildup of CE, which was what Sukuna reacted to, instead of the actual attack. After all, that's what the spark means. Is there anything wrong with this? Or, any contentions?

@Dr._whiteee, I've seen you in a thread where you did argue that Sukuna was FTL via this, so I was wondering if you in particular have any.

Last edited:
Also, didn't Gojo say that the detention for Black Flash is lackluster? If he's stating that the requirement for Black Flash was the distortion of space and the physical hit of 0.000001 seconds, he could use it at will. So, doesn't this mean that Black Flash doesn't require the timing of 0.000001 at all, which is why he called it lackluster in the first place and no character in the verse can scale to it?

Back