• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I’m getting worse every week
the only way it gets better is this isn't it?

F9L4iV4aEAEdYkB.jpg

Maybe it’s just me but honestly the longer this fight is going on the less and less I’m able to tell what the **** is happening in half the panels. It ain’t as bad as some recent CSM chapters but honestly I be out here trying to analyze the panels trying to see what the hell is happening in some of these close ups

It was never about Sukuna being invincible or having plot armors (he had some tho), it was about saving Megumi.

Gojo: Died trying to save Megumi, could’ve defeated Sukuna earlier
Hajime: Kashimo
Higuruma: Died trying to save Megumi, unlocked his Gojo level potential trying to save Megumi
Yuta & Itadori: Heavily wounded and on the verge of death because they wanted to save Megumi. Yuta even used a Maximum Output Jacob’s Ladder that could ERASE Sukuna but decided to not apply the CT null properties to not damage and kill Megumi.

Maybe it’s just me but honestly the longer this fight is going on the less and less I’m able to tell what the **** is happening in half the panels. It ain’t as bad as some recent CSM chapters but honestly I be out here trying to analyze the panels trying to see what the hell is happening in some of these close ups
I mean I have been having less issues with that as of late to be honest

It was never about Sukuna being invincible or having plot armors (he had some tho), it was about saving Megumi.

Gojo: Died trying to save Megumi, could’ve defeated Sukuna earlier
Hajime: Kashimo
Higuruma: Died trying to save Megumi, unlocked his Gojo level potential trying to save Megumi
Yuta & Itadori: Heavily wounded and on the verge of death because they wanted to save Megumi. Yuta even used a Maximum Output Jacob’s Ladder that could ERASE Sukuna but decided to not apply the CT null properties to not damage and kill Megumi.
AND THIS ******* BITCH HAS THE GULL! THE GULL! TO ENTER HIS EMO PHASE NOW!?

**** YOU MEGUMI JUST **** YOU MAN!

I swear if he does get pulled out of that bug eye'd freak I will personally find a way to transport myself into the JJK universe and kill him MYSELF!

Hopefully Maki realizes Megumi is being a bitch and decides to kill Sukuna and consequently Megumi.

The issue is that this could've been avoided simply by letting Sukuna go all out and use everything he has, Gojo admitted it would've been a very difficult battle even without 10S, but Gege insists on keeping Sukuna’s abilities as a secret and let him get carried by Megumi

Gojo: lost because of Mahoraga’s adaptation
Yuta and Yuji: lost because Megumi didn't want to wake up
Now he will regain MS and beat Maki because Maki apparently still wants to save Megumi and didn't risk attacking Sukuna’s neck

Gojo’s loss was understandable, but after that Sukuna should've started to use his hidden techniques like fire arrow and other things, killing Gojo, Kashimo, Higuruma and beating Yuta and Yuji with the same technique is sooo boring

Not sure how many of y'all noticed that Yuji used blood manipulation
Yeah and what’s so great about Yuji using Supernova is that it’s an attack Choso created himself by honing his CT for 150 while he was a cursed object…. and now he managed to pass it on to his brother, even though Yuji said he sucked at teaching

It was nice to see Sukuna being pushed tho. Yuji and Yuta were coming at him like animals and almost won
Next is Maki's turn and Sukuna have gotten even weaker

Bro they were mad combing his ass and ripped his hands apart reached their goals but Megumi ruined everything at the last breath. Sukuna was lowkey cooked in this chapter until everything came crashing down at last min

Both his W over lawyer-kun and YuYu weren't cuz of his skills.

Bro they were mad combing his ass and ripped his hands apart reached their goals but Megumi ruined everything at the last breath. Sukuna was lowkey cooked in this chapter until everything came crashing down at last min

Both his W over lawyer-kun and YuYu weren't cuz of his skills.
Yeah you gonna ignore Sukuna was holding back against Higuruma he could have used HWB there if he wanted to save himself from Higuruma sure hit? Nah I ain't doing this shit not to mention speed difference between Sukuna and Higuruma. When you said Higuruma losing is plot armour for Sukuna already shows you ain't reading properly.

If you don't mind I'm gonna copy paste your AP explanation for Yuji to my sandbox and gonna add current keys. Because I'm planning on adding current abilities to Yuji's profile.
Btw I'm gonna slightly rewrite the names of the keys though I won't be changing any AP explanation you wrote. You ok with that?

Back