• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

So now that Maki is finally here, is there anyone else they got as reserves or is this it?
Maki is final. Kusakabe, Ino, Kirara, Ui Ui and Mei Mei ain't doing any shit. Mei mei might use her Bird strike at best other than that she isn't doing much and Choso case is unknown.

Hakari is busy fighting Uraume. He might join Maki and Yuji if he wins.

Real

Maki is final. Kusakabe, Ino, Kirara, Ui Ui and Mei Mei ain't doing any shit. Mei mei might use her Bird strike at best other than that she isn't doing much and Choso case is unknown.

Hakari is busy fighting Uraume. He might join Maki and Yuji if he wins.
this is it lmaoo. Hakari is fighting Uraume but by the time hes done it might be all over
Welp Megumi better get his ass up and do something cause it’s Maki and three dudes who just got hit by a world cleave so shit ain’t good right now.

Real

Welp Megumi better get his ass up and do something cause it’s Maki and three dudes who just got hit by a world cleave so shit ain’t good right now.
Honestly I don't see Yuta being alive. As for Yuji he ate Death Paintings so his Regeneration shouldn't be limited to RCT limitations. Not to mention he has been hit to stomach and regenerated Choso was able to remove his hand and reattach it because of Blood Manipulation. So I believe Yuji is alive and he would tag team against Sukuna.

Next chapter will be Hakari vs Uraume I don't think Gege gonna continue Sukuna vs Maki.

As for Yuji he ate Death Paintings so his Regeneration shouldn't be limited to RCT limitations. Not to mention he has been hit to stomach and regenerated Choso was able to remove his hand and reattach it because of Blood Manipulation. So I believe Yuji is alive and he would tag team against Sukuna.
He didn’t remove his hand, he extended it with blood manipulation. Choso has been MIA from two holes in his chest but I’m expected to believe a World Cutting Slash is light work? Okay.

He didn’t remove his hand, he extended it with blood manipulation. Choso has been MIA from two holes in his chest but I’m expected to believe a World Cutting Slash is light work? Okay.
Higuruma used RCT to regenerate his hands from World slash it's not light work but as long as you have CE supply you can Regenerate using RCT. Yuji RCT works based on him sucking his own blood so there is nothing limiting his CE comes from stomach only. He can suck his blood from his band and use that for CE reserves. He is a half Cursed Spirit kind of guy because of having death paintings who has blood mixed with CE.
Choso doesn't have RCT. I don't see why Choso not Regenerating is gonna be some anti feat here. Yuji received more deadly attacks and still alive why do you think he is? Choso is down by stomach hole. Yuji got his chest ripped apart and also received damage worst than Choso's stomach. Still able to regenerate which is not the case for Yuki or Gojo. There is still a chance for Yuji to make a comeback in different ways. Sacrifice his 6 death paintings inside of him like Mai sacrifice for Maki and get an Powerup or something else.

Despite all of these he is dead then nothing I can do about it. But he has better chances of being alive than Gojo or Yuta.

Yall arent ready for Megumi to regain his will to live and use advanced conquerors haki summon 10s totality a merge between all of his shikigami
I know this is, "mostly", jokey memeing but that sounds sick as ****************************** HELL!

Also, just happy to see Maki on the field! 👍

Another also, has Sukuna performed a Black Flash at any point in the series?

So how did Sukuna survive JL? It's supposed to be his perfect counter.

Also I don't think they died, seems dumb but then again the main theory is that sui cide man will be the only one to survive so who knows

I know this is, "mostly", jokey memeing but that sounds sick as ****************************** HELL!

Also, just happy to see Maki on the field! 👍

Another also, has Sukuna performed a Black Flash at any point in the series?
is-there-anybody-that-actually-thinks-that-shanks-is-v0-fgluw0b8lz6c1.jpeg

Also I don't think they died, seems dumb but then again the main theory is that sui cide man will be the only one to survive so who knows
Jacobs Ladder is used for cursed technique removal i.e death. Angel told them that Megumi(the host) will die too. So Yuta stopped the Jacob's ladder after a while. Their goal is to disturb the tuning between Sukuna and Megumi's soul. So they tried to weaken Sukuna by using Jacob's ladder for some time,so that Yuji can punch Sukuna to reach Fushiguro.

Mei Mei believed if Sukuna received a direct hit from her birds it will deal alot of damage, so she's probably waiting for a chance, if Maki loses then this is it for modern era sorcerers, unless Gege really plan to bring back Gojo as the legend says (someone with Gojo's handsigns fought the king of he'll who had the same hand signs as Sukuna, the first one got cut in half but his allies healed him and he won in the end) then after Maki gets beaten, we will be waiting for Yuji's inevitable power up

Jacobs Ladder is used for cursed technique removal i.e death. Angel told them that Megumi(the host) will die too. So Yuta stopped the Jacob's ladder after a while. Their goal is to disturb the tuning between Sukuna and Megumi's soul. So they tried to weaken Sukuna by using Jacob's ladder for some time,so that Yuji can punch Sukuna to reach Fushiguro.
Are you seriously saying that Yuta could have fried Sukuna right there but didn't?

Megumi might actually be the one who starts the merger

the same way he's always rearing to summon Mahoraga

Bro has NO will to live anymore

Rumbling 2.0
To expand on this, Megumi's soul has been fully awakened and split from Sukuna's due to Yuji's soul-targeting punches and Jacob's Ladder

Kenjaku gave Megumi authority to start the merger because Sukuna was using his body, meaning he can do it at any time

He's survived it before so this really shouldn't be that shocking.
The way they used it this chapter was to specifically target Sukuna himself(The cursed object) after Yuji had messed up his synchronicity with Megumi(the target with the technique)
They hadn't accounted for Megumi not being willing to even live anymore after killing the one reason he even became a sorcerer, being bathed in evil and then also killing his caretaker.
So Sukuna was able to chant and world slash Yuta and presumably Yuji and Rika too.

I wouldn't count Yuta out. Doesn't he still have Rika's full manifistation? Also Yuji will regenerate for sure. Cool that he indeed has BM. Sukuna surving Jacob's Ladder after his CE output and control of Megumi body being quite dull is bad... In another I get it.

Maki's Soul Split Katana like I said before could be used to do the honors as the final back up plan. Also, Megumi activating the merger would quite the Plot Twist. Man just let Yuji save you. Megumi you started it...

I wouldn't count Yuta out. Doesn't he still have Rika's full manifistation? Also Yuji will regenerate for sure. Cool that he indeed has BM. Sukuna surving Jacob's Ladder after his CE output and control of Megumi body being quite dull is bad... In another I get it.

Maki's Soul Split Katana like I said before could be used to do the honors as the final back up plan. Also, Megumi activating the merger would quite the Plot Twist. Man just let Yuji save you. Megumi you started it...
Yuta has a chance of surviving if he also copied BM other than that I don't see him doing that. Also I think he was already connected to Rika by the Ring. He didn't used full manifestation most likely because of Rika can spam our of nowhere in current form which can make surprise attacks while full manifested Rika lacks that.

Yuta has a chance of surviving if he also copied BM other than that I don't see him doing that. Also I think he was already connected to Rika by the Ring. He didn't used full manifestation most likely because of Rika can spam our of nowhere in current form which can make surprise attacks while full manifested Rika lacks that.
As long we don't see airport scenes or flashbacks he will be fine lol Seriously I think like Higurama he could regenerate and full Rika could provide the CE for that.

Back