• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I just realized that being a staff member gives me a free ad experience and now I have 10 ads per page

Kashimo - departed spirit
Yuji - brat
Yuta - possessed brat
Maki - the woman
Shoko - the woman
Choso - the older brother
Maki and Takaba - ants
The only ones whom Sukuna calls by their names are
Gojo
Higuruma (the one with potential said to rival Gojo)
Megumi
Notice how Sukuna remembered Potential Man by his name. Also, Gojo and Higuruma are the only ones who truly piqued Sukuna's interest. Like, bruh, Yuta also does something like a Single Sure Hit affect target and Domain Crash stunts, yet Sukuna still calls him a possessed brat.
Uraume scales to Gojo 200% Hollow Purple level bro trust me (remember when someone here actually tried to push that lmao)
IIRC @Nullflowerblush ?

(remember when someone here actually tried to push that lmao)
That would be me
Uraume apparently took part of the 200% Hollow Purple
pYdVkUW.png

That 200% was weakened because of the distance, Sukuna said I got away with only losing 2 hands because it got fired from 4km away, anyways where did u get this scan from? I can't find Gege's extra panels after for Gojo vs Sukuna
Notice how Sukuna remembered Potential Man by his name. Also, Gojo and Higuruma are the only ones who truly piqued Sukuna's interest. Like, bruh, Yuta also does something like a Single Sure Hit affect target and Domain Crash stunts, yet Sukuna still calls him a possessed brat.
Not only Sukuna, Kenjaku also said yuta can't become the next Gojo Saturo

Waki would just dodge all non AOE attacks and slice Luruame in half cope
We all know how it went down last time😐
People forget that Kusakabe told Yuta to shut up and stay because Uraume would've jumped him
I mean her Ice freezes the CE itself Yuta would get cooked if he doesn't spam domain on her. At best he needs to use atleast Uro's CT to block Uraume attacks.
Uraume is annoying and stupid but she's on heavy hitters level, he maximum output could hold Maki off
I think this circle thing in the Uraume back. It's potency may be higher than Max Output of frost calm or has Better freezing property. Looking at how she mentioned she is gonna crush Hakari with everything she got.
Just wait until Hakari survives world cutting slash like it's nothing
I think it's possible because of infinite CE coming back from jackpot and it's not like his stomach is needed to produce CE. Well unless his head gets chopped up or his brain gets destroyed. At the end of the day it's up to Gege.

Yeah I was tired of people asking me for evaluations like look at my wall 😭
You should've replied to all requests with "sure", then just never respond again 😭

cF78I9L.png

That 200% was weakened because of the distance, Sukuna said I got away with only losing 2 hands because it got fired from 4km away, anyways where did u get this scan from? I can't find Gege's extra panels after for Gojo vs Sukuna

Not only Sukuna, Kenjaku also said yuta can't become the next Gojo Saturo
Kenjaku yaps a lot tbf

Using sword of excutioner with DA will make Higuruma the most lethal counter to Gojo, he should get broad range attacks and enhance his CE manipulation

Using sword of excutioner with DA will make Higuruma the most lethal counter to Gojo, he should get broad range attacks and enhance his CE manipulation
If he uses his domain (Which he normally does) he wouldn't need DA. Gojo's CT (Anyone's) would get confiscated even without death penalty and Gojo can only use CE Reinforcements and martial arts. Though I am wondering if HWB or SD can counter Higuruma domain or not. Also how would domain clash would go.

If he uses his domain (Which he normally does) he wouldn't need DA. Gojo's CT (Anyone's) would get confiscated even without death penalty and Gojo can only use CE Reinforcements and martial arts. Though I am wondering if HWB or SD can counter Higuruma domain or not. Also how would domain clash would go.
Gojo would use UV so his barrier will clash with Higuruma's barrier and assuming they will stalemate eachother, Gojo will still be able to use his CT, but the problem is that Higuruma wouldn't get the sword because his domain wouldn't apply to Gojo so it seems to be not working realistically after thinking about it

Yuji - brat
Yuta - possessed brat
Maki - the woman
Shoko - the woman
Maki and Takaba - ants
Gojo
Megumi
Cursed Brat

Yuji - brat
Yuta - possessed brat
Maki - the woman
Shoko - the woman
Maki and Takaba - ants
Gojo
Megumi
The woman with the Heavenly Restriction

cF78I9L.png

That would still be immortality Type 2, that's just its machinations being explained.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the necessity to force his blood flow using Cursed Energy because his heart is either not functioning or gone implies that it would otherwise be too lethal for him

Injury tolerance: How much actual damage a character can withstand and continue to act in spite of it. It is common in fiction to see characters continue to fight despite grievous injuries, such as broken or missing limbs, heavy blood loss, and organ damage. Extreme cases may resemble Type 2 Immortality, with characters temporarily pushing on through injuries that should have killed them. However, as long as an injury remains lethal, it is not actually Type 2 Immortality.
If he could survive without a functioning heart indefinitely, which we thought he did, then it would be immortality type 2. But he has to emulate a vital body function to do it. More than that, he was slowly healing himself while doing it, which means it's almost definitely not type 2 immortality

Even if she can see it at full output, there's no contradiction, just because someone can do something doesn't mean Gojo should get it by default this isn't dragon ball
Maki most likely saw it cutting through the air. Or maybe she just sees it idk

Hard to tell with Gojo. His reaction to Dismantle is an absolutely flabbergasted "yo wtf was that?" but he also very blatantly dodges it so he clearly perceived something

YuYu had him on the robes how the hell is he still holding back. That mf literally got his tounged ripped off 😭
It's look silly to act all smug when he's bleeding everywhere.
His overarching innate technique, probably

God, that shit is like the classic Gege anti-chekhov's gun

Back