• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

anyone who actually had a domain would utterly destroy him, infinity is the only real hurdle against teen Gojo.
Not just a Domain, this Gojo doesn’t have any real physical feat. The most you can scale him to above a regular Grade 1 Sorcerer’s AP (~8-B) and that’s far below even the weakest of his students currently.

Everyone is like a Toji to him lmao.

Not just a Domain, this Gojo doesn’t have any real physical feat. The most you can scale him to above a regular Grade 1 Sorcerer’s AP (~8-B) and that’s far below even the weakest of his students currently.

where do we scale kusakabe? cuse I suppose we can scale gojo above him in stats (top of G1 and all that)

where do we scale kusakabe? cuse I suppose we can scale gojo above him in stats (top of G1 and all that)
Kusakabe has his own feats that I plan to calc and scale him to. The thing about that statement about Gojo being the peak of Grade 1 is that it doesn’t translate to physical strength.

Teen Gojo even pre-awakening could've taken on Toji though. And Post he has proper access to RCT which is a real issue to deal with for most of his students up until this latest arc really.

Teen Gojo even pre-awakening could've taken on Toji though.
How?
And Post he has proper access to RCT which is a real issue to deal with for most of his students up until this latest arc really.
Yeah I’m talking about the last arc. Maki neggs his RCT, Yuji will drop his output and hit the soul, Yuta will… idk, spam a fuckton of CTs and eventually beat him.

I don't think people think current students would lose to him. Goodwill-Shibuya would definitely though. There's no way people think Yuji now is losing lol

In all fairness, Toji does claim that he can't just nonchalantly pull up on Gojo and waited for him to be worn down, implying that he's a huge challenge otherwise. And even after he'd been worn down, he was capable of intercepting him. Child Gojo was able to detect Toji while Teen Gojo with dulled senses couldn't properly do it. So it stands that he's certainly capable of beating Toji
Yeah I’m talking about the last arc. Maki neggs his RCT, Yuji will drop his output and hit the soul, Yuta will… idk, spam a fuckton of CTs and eventually beat him.
Yuta, I understand. But how are Maki and Yuji getting past passive Infinity?

F5xswepWoAAsI1L.jpg:large
gx4b3x09o5nb1.jpg

How?

Maki gets folded just like Toji.

Yuji's nerfing thing only works with sukuna because the guy specifically is possessing someone else body. Hitting his soul is up in the air if it would work because of the same thing.

Moreover those 2 can't eve get past infinity.

Yuta is fair game tho

Teen Gojo is literally the most wanked character by the fandom. People glazing him saying he beats his future students are crazy.
Teen Gojo and Geto lose to:
  • pre awakened Maki, even in the goodwill event
  • Megumi from the Culling Game
  • Yuji in the goodwill event

All 3 win via blitz, considering how canonically slow Geto’s rainbow dragon is, while pre awakened Maki can react to rubber bullets and cut them, and culling game Megumi can react to bullets, albeit from a distance

Kusakabe has his own feats that I plan to calc and scale him to. The thing about that statement about Gojo being the peak of Grade 1 is that it doesn’t translate to physical strength.
It doesn’t translate to much, and that statement probably doesn’t even mean the peak of grade 1

An alternate interpretation would be that’s just the position to show a Grade 1 sorcerer instead of semi grade 1. Also the grade 1 sorcerers at the time were:
  • Yaga
  • Gakuganji
  • Mei Mei

Mei Mei would beat him with bird strike as an adult, and probably blitz

All 3 win via blitz, considering how canonically slow Geto’s rainbow dragon is, while pre awakened Maki can react to rubber bullets and cut them, and culling game Megumi can react to bullets, albeit from a distance
You're not actually being serious right now are you?

You're not actually being serious right now are you?
OK Blitz might actually be an exaggeration, upon second thought, and I guess the goodwill event players are less impressive upon second thought, but I will say that Megumi in the Culling Game has far better speed feats than Teen Gojo and Geto

No way bro is saying teen Gojo gets blitzed by characters who are complete fodder to Toji the literal canonical teen Gojo ducker
The explicit reason he didn't rush Gojo, and wore him down instead, is that Kid Gojo saw him with the six eyes. He explicitly tells this to himself

The explicit reason he didn't rush Gojo, and wore him down instead, is that Kid Gojo saw him with the six eyes. He explicitly tells this to himself
Do you think that's just a blanket statement? If what you're proposing were true, Toji would have no trouble simply rushing Gojo on sight. In practice, we see that he couldn't be noticed nearby and is too agile to be detected with just the Six Eyes while Gojo's senses are dulled, whereas before he could detect Toji as a child. Therefore, he just ends up intercepting him on his own, while physically strained and dulled from maintaining his technique over a period of days

Yuji is related to the Kamo Clan: Has Blood Manipulation and Shrine

Yuta is related to the Gojo Clan: Implied to have Limitless and has Shrine

Megumi leader of the Zenin: Ten Shadows and can unlock Shrine by the same way Yuji did.

All the 3 clans sharing the CT of the strongest sorcerer in history, all 3 are main characters.

why is this the first thing I see the first time I ever check this thread

Btw this is wild. Both Gojo and Geto were facing an opponent capable of exterminate a clan composed of Grade 1s and Semi-Grade1s.

If you compare the Zenin clan massacre to the Toji Vs Gojo and Geto fight, they both did way better than any of them. I fully believe Yuji in Shibuya Arc is hitting harder than both of them, but saying they lose to fodder Maki is madness.

Gojo and Geto don’t have any physical feat in their youth so it’s hard to scale them. I mean, I’m pretty sure that after awakening, Gojo mastered his Limitless, got the Blue-enhanced punches and mastered his CE control and output to become one of the strongest if not THE strongest heavy hitter in all of JJK.

Ngl, I do think that Pre-RCT Gojo is a mid-high diff fight for the Heavy Hitters + Yuji. Even that Gojo while exhausted out of his mind could consistently react to Toji and only got stabbed because he had no way to know what ISOH did.

Awakened Gojo vs Yuta is something I do find debatable (I still vote Yuta), because that Gojo was just completely blitzing Toji, throwing Reds & Purples before he could do anything. That Toji was admittedly rusty and mentally nerfed, but still, I see it being a tough fight for all of them, with only Yuta debatably winning.

Ngl, I do think that Pre-RCT Gojo is a mid-high diff fight for the Heavy Hitters + Yuji. Even that Gojo while exhausted out of his mind could consistently react to Toji and only got stabbed because he had no way to know what ISOH did.

Awakened Gojo vs Yuta is something I do find debatable (I still vote Yuta), because that Gojo was just completely blitzing Toji, throwing Reds & Purples before he could do anything. That Toji was admittedly rusty and mentally nerfed, but still, I see it being a tough fight for all of them, with only Yuta debatably winning.
Yuta definitely wins. Even still, it's Gojo. He is not making it easy for him lmao

Kenjaku probably knows from previous experience with six eyes users or just what happened with Jogo. He's got routes to it besides Geto knowing.

Back