• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I feel like people here underrate just how strong Sukuna was with the Ten Shadows technique.

People don't understand that he was limited to things that would be useful against Gojo, but otherwise, it literally allows him to use Shikigami which provide almost one-shot level amps on top someone relative to his own physicals

I feel like people here underrate just how strong Sukuna was with the Ten Shadows technique.

People don't understand that he was limited to things that would be useful against Gojo, but otherwise, it literally allows him to use Shikigami which provide almost one-shot level amps on top someone relative to his own physicals
Facts brother spit your shit indeed, Meguna > Heian Sukuna is real

Facts brother spit your shit indeed, Meguna > Heian Sukuna is real
Woah there, Sukuna from the Heian Era beats Sukuna with the Ten Shadows.

I'm just pointing out the fact that he's underrated. Also the fact that he can beat Sukuna with the Ten Shadows just goes to show how strong Heian Era Sukuna was. Take away the infinity from Gojo, and leave him with ONLY the limitless cursed technique, and he's getting steamrolled by Ten Shadows Meguna going all out. A single ox is getting him bad.

I don't think that's true in the slightest because Hein Era Sukuna doens't have anything that Ten Shadows Sukuna already has besides Hiten. And if he isn't restricted to the limits he put on himself to adapt to infinity, Hein Era Sukuna can go wild with two separate cursed techinques

Nuh uh
I'm just pointing out the fact that he's underrated. Also the fact that he can beat Sukuna with the Ten Shadows just goes to show how strong Heian Era Sukuna was. Take away the infinity from Gojo, and leave him with ONLY the limitless cursed technique,
Idk how to tell you this but infinity is part of the limitless cursed technique, you can't just have one or the other
and he's getting steamrolled by Ten Shadows Meguna going all out. A single ox is getting him bad.
The ox that can only move in a straight line VS the guy that can teleport

"the greatest advantage a sorcerer can have, the heian era body"
  • better stats
  • cursed tools
Overall better

Idk how to tell you this but infinity is part of the limitless cursed technique, you can't just have one or the other
I know, my point is it's the single biggest advantage Gojo has in that fight, since it gives him a surviving condition to these things capable of one shotting him

The ox that can only move in a straight line VS the guy that can teleport
It's for example, regulardless there's many things that would straight up one shot Gojo

I don't think that's true in the slightest because Hein Era Sukuna doens't have anything that Ten Shadows Sukuna already has besides Hiten. And if he isn't restricted to the limits he put on himself to adapt to infinity, Hein Era Sukuna can go wild with two separate cursed techinques
he's got the two extra arms

Heian Era Sukuna uses Domain Amplification
Uses two hands to stop Gojo's hand sign
Uses the other two to open Malevolent Kitchen
I think Sukuna has to do Domain Amplification after he does his domain, since the entire point of Domain Amplification is giving up your CT to take away the CT of your opponent. The number of arms wouldn't change that and Gojo can pretty effectively tank MS even without his CT.

"the greatest advantage a sorcerer can have, the heian era body"
  • better stats
Heian Sukuna is never stated to have superior stats to Meguna, infact Sukuna's natural strength is carried over to his vessels
LpilV2e.jpeg

• cursed tools
Golly gee willikers he has a cursed tool that summons lightning? It's almost like thats something he can also do with 10s
It's for example, regulardless there's many things that would straight up one shot Gojo
Such as?

Heian Era Sukuna uses Domain Amplification
Uses two hands to stop Gojo's hand sign
Uses the other two to open Malevolent Kitchen
Everyone's also underrating the insane stat advantage he would have

This is the body he was using:

A skinny 16 year old

While this is his Heian Era body:

A hulking 6'9 monster with 4 arms, and wrists the size of Megumi's quads. It's not a contest

The Goodwill event and Gojo explain that the result of reinforcement is:

Innate strength x Reinforcement = Result

This is why Nobara using a toy hammer is enough to damage a grade 2 sorcerer, while also being a nerf. He'd have insane stats

Why didn't Sukuna use Fuga when Gojo's technique was on cooldown? Is he stupid?
He was trying to get the world slash out of Mahoraga's adaptation. He didn't just care about winning.

If by "official" you mean John Werry, then I'm automatically inclined to take the opposite view.

竈 / Kamino = Hearth, Stove or Furnace.

... but Kami = God and Honō = Flame.

I think Furnace works better but it can be translated both ways, we will only know for sure when we get context of the nature of Sukuna's CT tbh. For example, if it gets revealed that Sukuna's CT is a cooking one or something like that, then Furnance would be the way to go.
Divine Flames 🤝 Furnace
Divine Furnace

Fuga goes brrr
Sukuna can't use Fuga while also using Domain Amplifcation so Gojo would be fine.
Everyone's also underrating the insane stat advantage he would have

This is the body he was using:

A skinny 16 year old

While this is his Heian Era body:

A hulking 6'9 monster with 4 arms, and wrists the size of Megumi's quads. It's not a contest

The Goodwill event and Gojo explain that the result of reinforcement is:

Innate strength x Reinforcement = Result

This is why Nobara using a toy hammer is enough to damage a grade 2 sorcerer, while also being a nerf. He'd have insane stats

I think you're ignoring the fact that Meguna can also just take his Hein Era form to ignore any stat advantage Hein Era Sukuna would have over him. If he has one in the first place.

He was trying to improve his tech 🗿.
How am I get quoting for something I didn't say?

I think you're ignoring the fact that Meguna can also just take his Hein Era form to ignore any stat advantage Hein Era Sukuna would have over him. If he has one in the first place.
I mean, then it's just heian era Sukuna vs Heian Era Sukuna without any stat advantages

it doesn't take away from the fact that the stronger sorcerer is Sukuna with the Heian body

Btw I want some nuke effects next chapters when Sukuna uses Fuga just like in Shibuya. Really I hope we get Shinjuku gets wiped out of the map. Wanna see why Sukuna was known as natural disaster in full.

That red wouldn't have any big effects because of DA lol. He can tank it with ease.
A low output Red damn near disfigured Sukuna even when he weakened it with Domain Amplification, and that same further weakened Red hurt him when it struck from behind

There's advantages Sukuna has. That shit is not one of them lmao

A low output Red damn near disfigured Sukuna, and that same Red that was further weakened by Domain Amplification actually hurt him when it struck from behind
Off-guard. Also when red hit him from behind DA wasn't active. First red didn't hurt Sukuna that much either. Only burned his face to some extent which is also Sukuna was switching back and forth with DA and Mahoraga wheel.

Btw I want some nuke effects next chapters when Sukuna uses Fuga just like in Shibuya. Really I hope we get Shinjuku gets wiped out of the map. Wanna see why Sukuna was known as natural disaster in full.
Did you miss the Domain Expansion that just happened? That's more than enough reason to be treated as a natural disaster.

Back