• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Do we treat fear manip like that?
We do
Don't we just measure it and fire resistance by heat
Depends on context I guess. Not many verses gives exact temperature. Beside most of the cases in supernatural powers layers are introduced instead of Temperatures.

You know Kashimo has resistance to electricity because his CE nature. If some character can bypass his resistance and electricity work on him then it would count has one layer? Or resistance negation I guess.

Jogo has CE nature based on Fire Manipulation. So I think it works.

I disagreed with the way you wanted to make 15F Sukuna's output below 10%, not with anything related to any other version of him.
This doesn't even refute anything I said.

It doesn't. The only thing it will change is that Sukuna will upscale from his MCB calc. Nothing else changes.
Yes it does. Puts them quite below the god tiers. Any other feats 15F Sukuna has or above doesn't allow them to scale whatsoever.
Why does Yuta having Todo for the assist in jumping Kenjaku make him look bad?
Because it is a weakened Kenjaku, who was off guarded and wasn't at full reinforcement at the end of the battle with Takaba, and most likely didn't have his CE flow properly flowing seriously, whereas Yuta was fully prepared there, unlike Kenjaku, Todo then comes in and swaps, further catching Kenjaku off guard.
Doubt he could even put up a proper reinforcement 100% for somebody landing a free hit out of a sudden from behind.

The fact that the gang had to weaken and off guard Kenjaku that badly just further supports the narrative that Kenjaku > them normally in stats and allat. And dangerous.

I think Jogo is overrated as hell. Sure, he got ****** up by fighting Gojo and Sukuna but I don’t know how it proves he’s strong.

His other feats are one taping weakened Naobito, Maki and Nanami.
ngl this might even be an anti-feat for him. He hit Maki and Nanami with his flames with the intent to murder blitz and yet they survived, he then double tapped Naobito and he also survived (it's stated he later succumbed to his injuries but was alive for several hours post-Shibuya), his attacks (excluding Maximum Meteor) are something even weakened grade 1's can survive against!

Finnally Time has come for JJK to rule 2-A tier🐸

do we know the temperatures needed to instantly burn someone so bad not even ash is left behind (referencing Jogo's threat)?

Finnally Time has come for JJK to rule 2-A tier🐸

I'll admit for a hot sec, you had me

Wtf I didn't notice that.
Sneaky cat.
He saw Gun screenshots fr fr
i dont need u to dickeat me like this lilbro 🗿
Also nah somebody in twitter told him that he was downplaying Yuta and allat, something something about misinformation. To in which Lightning did a post addressing him and any other having the same intent to blame him because their agenda wasn't fulfilled. Something like that.

Rereading Chapter 259, I realize now that Sukuna has two separate binding vows as the basis for why his domain's range is so big.

The open barrier and the inability to use Divine Flame on anything besides one on one's without his domain.

Without the binding vow created by leaving his barrier open, his effective range still drops but the furnace binding vow helps compensate for that.

It's a neat little detail

Rereading Chapter 259, I realize now that Sukuna has two separate binding vows as the basis for why his domain's range is so big.

The open barrier and the inability to use Divine Flame on anything besides one on one's without his domain.

Without the binding vow created by leaving his barrier open, his effective range still drops but the furnace binding vow helps compensate for that.

It's a neat little detail
It's 200 meters from just one Binding Vow—that being the former. This is true because Sukuna could have opened his domain with a radius of 200 meters in Shibuya, only opting for 140 meters so as to not kill Megumi. We know that he intended to atomize Mahoraga with Malevolent Shrine's Cleave, so the Hearth wasn't a factor at that point

We also now know that he gets an expanded range for his domain from the binding vow with Hearth though or at least that's how the translation reads from what I understand. Since it says the vow extends his domain's curse techinque and if its getting extended, I imagine that's either duration or range. I know TCB says it allows MS to reduce things to dust but it appears as if Lightning and John for once agree on it saying the technique is extended not that the binding vow allows for the creation of the dust.

Who the hell said layers for fire manipulation
the-best-guy-i-know-overtflow.gif

Back