• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Apparently, some dude said it ain't actually Gojo but Yuji hitting Sukuna so hard that he became ******* schizophrenic and started hallucinating Gojo and seeing Yuji as the next "strongest" in a sense. Whether that's the case or not idk
Yeah I think that's a strong possibility

Apparently, some dude said it ain't actually Gojo but Yuji hitting Sukuna so hard that he became ******* schizophrenic and started hallucinating Gojo and seeing Yuji as the next "strongest" in a sense. Whether that's the case or not idk
NGL I think that's Yuta. LMAO
There is no point in Gojo coming back when he was sent out with a good ending. Unless Gege is intentionally trying to ruin the series.

NGL I think that's Yuta. LMAO
There is no point in Gojo coming back when he was sent out with a good ending. Unless Gege is intentionally trying to ruin the series.
Thing is though the narration of the "strongest ghost" wouldn't really make sense if it's Yuta cause Yuta ain't him.

Hoping it's just Sukuna hallucinating cause the idea of Yuji hitting him so hard he becomes ******* schizophrenic is hilarious to me

Either that or Gojo comes back but bro lost six eyes or some shit to binding vow and dies again or gets one shot cause I want to see people's reactions if he comes back just to die

Thing is though the narration of the "strongest ghost" wouldn't really make sense if it's Yuta cause Yuta ain't him.

Hoping it's just Sukuna hallucinating cause the idea of Yuji hitting him so hard he becomes ******* schizophrenic is hilarious to me

Either that or Gojo comes back but bro lost six eyes or some shit to binding vow and dies again or gets one shot cause I want to see people's reactions if he comes back just to die
I mean Yuta might have fed Rika Gojo's body parts and it's giving Sukuna the vibe?

Also its not about what Gojo sacrifices. I'm talking about him having a good death and afterlife conversation. Him coming back would be ruining his death.

I mean Yuta might have fed Rika Gojo's body parts and it's giving Sukuna the vibe?

Also its not about what Gojo sacrifices. I'm talking about him having a good death and afterlife conversation. Him coming back would be ruining his death.
Nah yeah I agree, Gojo coming back just ruins it

LMAO

So that shit was fake? LMFAO

nah its real, but it wasnt the last page
Png

Nah yeah I agree, Gojo coming back just ruins it
I hope it's just illusion created by Yuji's abilities to distract Sukuna from using DE. I mean he has 6 death paintings. Each likely possesses unique ability.

Gojo coming back gonna ruin his death and growth & spotlight of Jujutsu high & Yuji. LMAO.

Gojo fans gonna get their Yappin section starts from today until next week 😭. I really can't look at the theories they would spam within next week.

Back