• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I didn’t say Part 9 was shit LMFAO with current shit I meant stuff like Kaiju N8.

Part 9 might be good because it’s current Araki.

NGL

KT was triple right.

TODO COULDNT CLAP 50x PER SECOND. HES USING A F*CKING NORMAL THING TO DO THAT SHIT
This is what I thought of after reading the chapter carefully, and I gotta say, after not being on social media for a good minute I was heavily caught offguard by that person coming back Todo, not Midjo

Didn't like part 2 as much as 4 or 7 but gotta say

joseph is the best jojo no question
You have good taste, but, as a Jonathan and Josuke stan, I may have to disagree
Apparently, Sukuna's Cursed Energy dropped down to Yuta's level, which is... only around half his regular amount.
Everyone Yuta level. letsgo
We've been thinking it and they just Say It! Also, given the wording, that's the bare minimum of his CE reserves/levels and he still has enough efficiency to open more DEs in a day!

Last edited:
Alright

Just to make it clear
Who here believe that Gojo is really REALLY coming back and its not just the payback for the hand seal or something
It looks like time has stopped. I mean Yuji didn't even tried to avoid DE or pushed forward with his attack while Sukuna started looking at Gojo. So it's most likely Nanami seeing Haibara situation.

Anyone read Kaisen Backup translation it is hinted as that's Kashimo not Gojo. Kanji used is same as Chapter 237 it seems. Though don't ask me how he looks like Gojo. I just saw the kanji (Posted in Kaisen Backup) and few thoughts on other medias.

Anyone read Kaisen Backup translation it is hinted as that's Kashimo not Gojo. Kanji used is same as Chapter 237 it seems. Though don't ask me how he looks like Gojo. I just saw the kanji (Posted in Kaisen Backup) and few thoughts on other medias.

It’s not hinted to be Kashimo at all… be for real. The whole scene is built around GOJO. Kashimo has no relevance and his arc has been concluced.

And the kanji is used to refer to someone who died and came back. Kashimo is a 400 yo sorcerer. He “died” and came back. Naobito uses the same kanji when he saw Toji again in Shibuya, because Toji died and came back. Same for Gojo now. The “ghost” in this scene is a metaphor for someone who died and cameback.

Also let’s just use our brains for a moment.

“Unmistakable eyes” and “the ghost of the strongest”, these are CLEAR references to Gojo. Gojo is the only dude in the series with eye-powers, his eyes ARE unmistakable and he was called the strongest A LOT of times.

There is also a draw of Gojo’s face in the past panel.

For ***** sakes that’s obviously Gojo. We shouldn’t be discussing who it is in that picture, we should be discussing if it’s Gojo’s comeback or just Sukuna hallucinating.

Back