• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Alright

Just to make it clear
Who here believe that Gojo is really REALLY coming back and its not just the payback for the hand seal or something
I truly and fully believe that the person we saw in the last panel is Gojo. I don't care how likely it is that the cat it trolling us or how many times before he has trolled us, i believe

The only other possible option is Yuta, who was previously mistaken for Gojo. But I don’t think it’s time to glaze Yuta again.

I mean, that scene is totally about Gojo. But if that’s an illusion of Gojo or if he’s truly back, that’s up to discussion.

The only other possible option is Yuta, who was previously mistaken for Gojo. But I don’t think it’s time to glaze Yuta again.

I mean, that scene is totally about Gojo. But if that’s an illusion of Gojo or if he’s truly back, that’s up to discussion.
It is the real physical Him, He used a binding vow to resurrect himself in exchange for one the six eyes.

Believe in the Honored One

Yall Gojo deniers are hallucinating just like Sukuna LMFAO.
God damn bro got so pressed he had to quadruple post

Honestly all this talk about whether or not it's an illusion or not is kinda pointless considering we're not gonna get anything concrete till next week. Arguments about this are literally going to go nowhere since we literally have a single ******* panel and like 3 text boxes worth of info to go off of.

Also if it's Yuta, bro better do a hollow purple now that he has six eyes or some shit (Turns out he ate Gojo's corpse to fulfill the copy requirement)

Nonetheless, while I think Gojo's death was fitting and his arc was concluded, if Gege can pull it off without invalidating that, hey, I'd be down for him to be back but he'd have to pull it off well

Also let’s just use our brains for a moment.

“Unmistakable eyes” and “the ghost of the strongest”, these are CLEAR references to Gojo. Gojo is the only dude in the series with eye-powers, his eyes ARE unmistakable and he was called the strongest A LOT of times.

There is also a draw of Gojo’s face in the past panel.

For ***** sakes that’s obviously Gojo. We shouldn’t be discussing who it is in that picture, we should be discussing if it’s Gojo’s comeback or just Sukuna hallucinating.
@M3X_2.0 Your agenda is weak. Humans arguing together, compararing their agendas to the agendas of those around them leads to the use of logic and media literacy.

You should burn down all logic to a cinder, to reach the heights of true delusion and not worry about what that damn cat might be up to

Then we aren't you on the "It's Yuta with the six eyes" train, live up to ypur true delusions
I'm not saying it here but on different foruns I'm the most annoying person ever. I believe the scene is only about Gojo but if it's Yuta ya'll are ****** lol. Mainly Hakari fans.

Reading 260, I see a building NOT vapped? Sukuna Divine Flame is NOT it.

Also why everyone think its Gojo? That's so clearly Ui Ui.
jjk-ui-ui.png

God damn bro got so pressed he had to quadruple post

Honestly all this talk about whether or not it's an illusion or not is kinda pointless considering we're not gonna get anything concrete till next week. Arguments about this are literally going to go nowhere since we literally have a single ******* panel and like 3 text boxes worth of info to go off of.

Also if it's Yuta, bro better do a hollow purple now that he has six eyes or some shit (Turns out he ate Gojo's corpse to fulfill the copy requirement)

Nonetheless, while I think Gojo's death was fitting and his arc was concluded, if Gege can pull it off without invalidating that, hey, I'd be down for him to be back but he'd have to pull it off well
Btw there is a possibility it's gojo but he was brought back by Yaga's technique

If it's Yaga's technique I think it's gonna be limited time period and he would have different body. Likely weaker body. Well it's just hypothesis though. Narrative does confirmed Gojo is dead so it's the only way I see him coming back.

Back