• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3754346e676d47736f75675a4c673d3d2d313334373031343931302e313736336164316664626231623239333136323139323837363534332e676966

So originally I made Advance sorcerer along the lines of things a couple of sorcerers did, namely Todo and Nanami. But looking at the abilities & resistances of advance sorcerers, it doesn't seem as accurate as I thought it was. Also we should change Advance to Elite considering its an inverse title for sorcerers like Yuta.

Abilities
Resistances

They aren't all advance sorcerer skills and some sorcerers with that rating on profile aren't all advance sorcerers, so instead I am proposing an addition of "Intermediate Sorcerer"

Elite Sorcerers should be more strict on what characters fit that. The advance sorcerers from what I remember would be Yuta, Gojo, Kenjaku, and Sukuna.

Referring to the list, characters in intermediate should at the very least have performed BF or RCT along with Domain or Anti Domain tech. People like this would include: Ryu, Uro, and possibly Uraume. Characters this wouldn't include are Hakari, Kashimo and others who are similar.

We can look to the list of jujutsu sense as well to see how competent some sorcerers are to rate others. Seeing how Todo and Megumi are highest (Ignore Yuta), they have accomplished Domains, and BF so they can be included. I know Reggie has shown Free Movement yet has never shown BF or RCT, he can be viewed as a regular sorcerer with just free movement on his own while not being a full intermediate sorcerer. Therefore characters doing certain intermediate abilities should get a "Likely" in their Intermediate Sorcerer listing.

Referring to the list I made, characters in Elite should have done BF or Specific RCT, along with Domain or Anti Domain techs. This would include a very small list mainly being Gojo, Yuta, Sukuna.

Stuff I will address so it doesn't have to be argued:

Higuruma, the guy considered a genius comparable to Gojo within just 2 months still struggled with RCT and only performed it because he had to, with him showing signs of slow regeneration, and the inability to regenerate both arms, something characters like Yuki, Kenjaku, Yuta have and would be able to do with ease. Though he is stated to wield his ct effectively as Sukuna, this is not curse energy manipulation overall, so I would suggest he gets a "Likely" rating can be given for Elite.

Yuji is similar to Higuruma in talent and learned RCT within a month but lacks things like domain and anti domain techs therefore I think a "Possibly" rating can be given for Elite given he can do BF

Like Reggie, Nanami should also be rated "Likely" Intermediate for having done BF but not anything else.

For the time you can read what is above but it may be discarded in the future.
Right now I am proposing that sorcerer skill ratings be removed completely and we instead only allow those who have shown such abilities in those ratings to have them, and those who have not won't have them.

It doesn't make sense to grant characters like Hakari Advance rating when he hasn't shown BF, an in verse thing that heightens ones understanding and also RCT that required Gojo understanding the core of curse energy to pull off. Or characters like Nanami getting rated as Advance when as well has only done BF but has no Domain, and can't do RCT.

Agree to remove ratings altogether and give abilities for those who have it only:

Agree to keep ratings but create a strict standard to qualify characters for it:

Last edited:
Why are the "elite" sorcerers given the resistance Hakari has because of the unlimited Cursed Energy he receives from Idle Death Gamble? Not to mention the unparalleled potency and speed of Reverse Cursed Technique he possesses passively explicitly because of said unlimited Cursed Energy.

Why are the "elite" sorcerers given the resistance Hakari has because of the unlimited Cursed Energy he receives from Idle Death Gamble?
Because they have a lot of curse energy too. Look at the scan provided, Kashimo notes that his curse energy output is high enough he can ignore it. People like Gojo and Sukuna would be capable of that.

Because they have a lot of curse energy too. Look at the scan provided, Kashimo notes that his curse energy output is high enough he can ignore it. People like Gojo and Sukuna would be capable of that.
Not even Gojo and Sukuna have Reverse Cursed Technique as good as Hakari.

I don't think it's a good idea to try and scale all of these abilities to other characters without supporting evidence.

So.what are the ratings Kashimo and Hakari would be getting according to your OP?
Referring to the list, characters in intermediate should at the very least have performed BF or RCT along with Domain or Anti Domain tech. People like this would include: Yorozu, Ryu, Uro, and possibly Uraume. Characters this wouldn't include are Hakari, Kashimo and others who are similar.
So they would be basic sorcerers. They don't have the two main things that are known to grant one a higher degree of understanding ce, RCT and BF.

So they would be basic sorcerers. They don't have the two main things that are known to grant one a higher degree of understanding ce, RCT and BF.
You added Ryu and Uro who lacks anti domain, RCT, Blackflash etc without any skill set aside from DE.

But Kashimo invented his own new technique with CE control alone to seperate positive and negative charges, this is clear cut understanding of his CE on his own, this is not done by CT it's pure skill. Has anti domain technique. He does has RCT he Regenerated wounds from Sukuna Slash.

Hakari narratively possesses Jujutsu skills at a 9/10 level, which is the same level as Megumi. He has a Domain and a better understanding of Barrier conditions. He can use binding vows in the span of a moment and control and shift his cursed energy. Additionally, in Jackpot; he gets infinite cursed energy and instinctive actions performed by his body, which conducts Reverse Cursed Technique on its own. He is also acknowledged by Gojo. You don't consider these skills better than Ryu and Uro's? So, you're going to use Hakari resisting Kashimo's electricity as a benchmark for elites, but he wouldn't receive that rating?

Also I would like you to explain how Yorozu and Uraume has better understanding of CE than Kashimo and Hakari.

Elite Sorcerers should be more strict on what characters fit that. Characters that haven't done at least four of these should not be advance sorcerers. The advance sorcerers from what I remember would be Yuta, Gojo, Kenjaku, and Sukuna.
By your standard Kenjaku and Yuta would be Intermediate not Elites

Kenjaku possesses Reverse Cursed Technique, a Domain, and Anti-Domain abilities but lacks Black Flash. Kenny only fulfills 3/4.

Yuta has Reverse Cursed Technique and a Domain, along with movie-exclusive Black Flash, which I'm not sure if we accept as canon since you're the same guy who argued with me not to use anime scenes. So, I hope you have something to prove that movie scenes work here. He lacks an Anti-Domain technique. So by your standard he only fulfills 3/4. Remove BF it's 2/4

I think you are setting standards too high for elites despite their only ability stems from high CE output not any skills.
Output
Are you sure that yuta was surface scaling? That doesn't seem like one. They were standing normally from what I see.
7-NORDSc26Yrl-o-m.jpg

Skill
Again output

You added Ryu and Uro who lacks anti domain, RCT, Blackflash etc without any skill set aside from DE.
No Uro and Ryu seem to have RCT and they have domains. Ryu states rcting an arm is a big feat, implying lesser forms are possible for him.

But Kashimo invented his own new technique with CE control alone to seperate positive and negative charges, this is clear cut understanding of his CE on his own, this is not done by CT it's pure skill. Has anti domain technique. He does has RCT he Regenerated wounds from Sukuna Slash.
He invented his own ct? I don't remember that being said, could you send it? And that isn't rct, that's the ct's ability to reform his body, if its stated to be rct send that.

Hakari narratively possesses Jujutsu skills at a 9/10 level, which is the same level as Megumi. He has a Domain and a better understanding of Barrier conditions. He can use binding vows in the span of a moment and control and shift his cursed energy. Additionally, in Jackpot; he gets infinite cursed energy and instinctive actions performed by his body, which conducts Reverse Cursed Technique on its own. He is also acknowledged by Gojo. You don't consider these skills better than Ryu and Uro's? So, you're going to use Hakari resisting Kashimo's electricity as a benchmark for elites, but he wouldn't receive that rating?
Yet he never learned RCT or did BF. He can have a good understanding, the same way Megumi had before Domain. His barrier conditions came with his domain iirc, Kusakabe said this. Binding vows don't really show anything for being complex uses of curse energy.

I've already address the stuff in his Jackpot, its not his skill.

Also I would like you to explain how Yorozu and Uraume has better understanding of CE than Kashimo and Hakari.
I did say
possibly Uraume.
And you're right Yorozu should be a basic sorcerer, has terrible efficiency with her own ct, and her profile has rct... that isn't even rct lmao its the vapor from Sukuna's kick.
Regeneration (Low-Mid - Shown to be capable of using Reversed Cursed Technique[2]

By your standard Kenjaku and Yuta would be Intermediate not Elites

Kenjaku possesses Reverse Cursed Technique, a Domain, and Anti-Domain abilities but lacks Black Flash. Kenny only fulfills 3/4.

Yuta has Reverse Cursed Technique and a Domain, along with movie-exclusive Black Flash, which I'm not sure if we accept as canon since you're the same guy who argued with me not to use anime scenes. So, I hope you have something to prove that movie scenes work here. He lacks an Anti-Domain technique. So by your standard he only fulfills 3/4. Remove BF it's 2/4

I think you are setting standards too high for elites despite their only ability stems from high CE output not any skills.
I thought I removed that at least four but here I said this in Elite. I will remove the at least 4.
Referring to the list I made, characters in Elite should have done BF or Specific RCT, along with Domain or Anti Domain techs. This would include a very small list mainly being Gojo, Yuta, Sukuna.
So yeah Kenjaku would be Likely Elite sorcerer while Yuta would fit it. Though Kenjaku's knowledge with his brain tech and switching brains should be enough.

The novel says he did BF too and we already accept BF on Yuta's page.

It literally doesn't say output.

Are you sure that yuta was surface scaling? That doesn't seem like one. They were standing normally from what I see.
Oh then that can be removed. I only saw the weird angle panel before.

Again output
I'll change that.

No Uro and Ryu seem to have RCT and they have domains. Ryu states rcting an arm is a big feat, implying lesser forms are possible for him.
That's not what it says or implied. It's Ryu explaining how RCT works and if hypothetically Uro has RCT she would need good control and high CE efficiency which needs to regenerate the arm.
RCT feature is all about having steam which is consistent in the narrative we don't see that with Ryu or Uro not even once.
He invented his own ct? I don't remember that being said, could you send it? And that isn't rct, that's the ct's ability to reform his body, if its stated to be rct send that.
Electric Discharge is invented by him.
Cursed Technique ≠ Innate technique. This is done by just manipulation of cursed energy, without any use of CT.
Manga also states this is a skill not his innate CT.
6-zGCsH3joj5fS2-m.jpg

Yet he never learned RCT or did BF.
He can't use them ≠ his skills are below others. RCT needs high CE output and concentration. He can't do that on his own but during jackpot he gets infinite cursed energy and he body Instinctively does it for him and he gets a good CE output and Reinforcements
The part of his body Instinctively acting on its own already sufficiently enough to give most of the Abilities in intermediate sorceress.
Same shit like how Hakari focused his CE and uses binding vow to protect his body by Reinforcements.
As explained Hakari body has instinctive action
This is not exclusive to Nanmi only because he learned RCT or BF. Even before Todo learned BF Mahito was not sure about to kill him with a single touch implying this applies to Grade 1 and above souls
8-LfnoQ0O3dK8Sa.png

This I will leave it out for now.
Naobito doesn't have BF or RCT and Jogo states average Sorcerer but we see Grade 1 Sorcerers Overall. So Hakari should qualify for this
Same as above Todo even without BF has statement for implying he can protect his soul. Which means grade 1 Sorcerer qualifies for that regardless of BF or RCT.
He can have a good understanding, the same way Megumi had before Domain. His barrier conditions came with his domain iirc, Kusakabe said this.
4-7nFaIBGN9dofr-m.jpg

Having innate domain doesn't mean even fodders can use it without any skills. Here literally states Higuruma learned barrier techniques. That part comes from Skill otherwise Gojo would have dragged Sukuna out of Sukuna's Domain or vise versa if it's that much easy to use Teleportation with coordinates change just because they can manipulate barriers.
Binding vows don't really show anything for being complex uses of curse energy.
It's not about Complex use but it's about good Reinforcements like intermediate sorceress range which you put. Also people knowing Binding vow doesn't mean they can use it as efficiently as this.
I've already address the stuff in his Jackpot, its not his skill.
It doesn't need because it's passive. RCT and regeneration and cursed energy happens on its own even if you ignore the Base his Jackpot versions Should qualify for Elite or Intermediate.
I did say

And you're right Yorozu should be a basic sorcerer, has terrible efficiency with her own ct, and her profile has rct... that isn't even rct lmao its the vapor from Sukuna's kick.
Regeneration (Low-Mid - Shown to be capable of using Reversed Cursed Technique[2]
That's RCT there is no thing in Yorozu arsenal has steam. That is common indication of RCT in JJK. Also she has better control on and Understanding of CE than Ryu and Uro. She invented Insect Armour. It didn't say she don't have control on her CT. It's above She lacks Cursed energy efficiency because her CT takes too much tole.

Still Yorozu having DE, true sphere, insect armour which are her invention are better than whatever Ryu & Uro has performed so far.
I thought I removed that at least four but here I said this in Elite. I will remove the at least 4.

So yeah Kenjaku would be Likely Elite sorcerer while Yuta would fit it. Though Kenjaku's knowledge with his brain tech and switching brains should be enough.
The novel says he did BF too and we already accept BF on Yuta's page.
Don't have scans for Yuta's BF in profile. Can you show.me which LN scans you are talking about

Also didn't @SunDaGamer previous thread had something to do with not to use novels or something? If I'm correct
It literally doesn't say output.
If that's the case only Yuta, Sukuna and jackpot Hakari has large quantity of CE others doesn't qualifies for this
Oh then that can be removed. I only saw the weird angle panel before.
So exclusive feat for Sukuna only? Gojo might be using Blue there. Or its only exclusive to Gojo and Sukuna. We don't see others(Yuta and Kenny) performing it.

I won't argue all these points, its not important nor is it worth the time. Instead, as Damage suggested, I think ratings should be removed. What should happen is just give the sorcerers the abilities they've shown and ones who haven't don't get it.
I don't think it's a good idea to try and scale all of these abilities to other characters without supporting evidence.

Most these characters that would be considered advance or elite like Hakari or Kashimo don't really have showings of the abilities granted to them in the advance section. And a bigger support is that they haven't even learned RCT or done BF to heightened their understanding of ce.

If we do want advance ratings for sorcerers then majority of the verse should not get it, even people like most past sorcerers.

I won't argue all these points, its not important nor is it worth the time. Instead, as Damage suggested, I think ratings should be removed. What should happen is just give the sorcerers the abilities they've shown and ones who haven't don't get it.
Why is not worth it? You still haven't proved how Ryu, Uro or anyone in the list in intermediate sorceress rating has better understanding than Kashimo or Hakari.
Most these characters that would be considered advance or elite like Hakari or Kashimo don't really have showings of the abilities granted to them in the advance section. And a bigger support is that they haven't even learned RCT or done BF to heightened their understanding of ce.
Respectfully, your assertion is incorrect as Black Flash and Reverse Cursed Technique do not correlate with increased cursed energy output or storage, nor do they necessarily impact damage reduction or resistance to electricity, as per your proposal. Surface scaling has been primarily demonstrated by Sukuna, with the potential for Gojo to utilize Blue. However, you've overlooked addressing this in your argument. Additionally, you've suggested that Yuta and Kenjaku should automatically possess these abilities without considering their individual capabilities. Furthermore, Kenjaku's deficiency in cursed energy compared to Sukuna, Yuta, and Hakari means he lacks the capacity for high-quality CE output and damage reduction. There is no mention of BF or RCT playing a role in abilities division.
If we do want advance ratings for sorcerers then majority of the verse should not get it, even people like most past sorcerers.
Let me put it in a way simple to understand Intermediate rating be kept as advanced & should be given to All Grade 1 Sorcerer or above but elite Sorcerer thing should be nuked and put that in the characters profile for what they have shown.

Last edited:
Respectfully, your assertion is incorrect as Black Flash and Reverse Cursed Technique do not correlate with increased cursed energy output or storage, nor do they necessarily impact damage reduction or resistance to electricity, as per your proposal. Surface scaling has been primarily demonstrated by Sukuna, with the potential for Gojo to utilize Blue. However, you've overlooked addressing this in your argument. Additionally, you've suggested that Yuta and Kenjaku should automatically possess these abilities without considering their individual capabilities. Furthermore, Kenjaku's deficiency in cursed energy compared to Sukuna, Yuta, and Hakari means he lacks the capacity for high-quality CE output and damage reduction. There is no mention of BF or RCT playing a role in abilities division.
They grant an understanding in ce... how do you keep misinterpreting my points? Increased output and storage don't correlate to skill which is what this entire CRT is about so those have no reason to be brought up.

Please read the new thing I've added to the OP.

Let me put it in a way simple to understand Intermediate rating be kept as advanced should be given to All Grade 1 Sorcerer or above but elite Sorcerer thing should be nuked and put that in the characters profile for what they have shown.
What is the basis for this? How do we qualify them? We can't just slap these ratings on them when even first grades show varying depths of ce skill. Most first grades haven't done BF nor have RCT two things that canonically heighten ones understanding of ce. Todo's a First grade but can't do domain, can't do rct. Mei Mei's a first grade but hasn't shown BF, RCT, domain, anything which shows a better control of ce. Nanami can't defend his soul consciously, Nanami can't do RCT, Nanami can't do domains. Kusakabe hasn't done BF, hasn't shown RCT. Utahime hasn't done BF, hasn't done RCT.

So what makes them intermediate sorcerers? We can talk about the lack of rct and bf from past sorcerers too, most haven't done it at all. Why would they be intermediate?

They grant an understanding in ce... how do you keep misinterpreting my points? Increased output and storage don't correlate to skill which is what this entire CRT is about so those have no reason to be brought up.

Please read the new thing I've added to the OP.
I read your OP and already addressed it. I don't remember misinterpreted your points. You keep on saying understanding of CE using BF and RCT, DE but none of that has nothing to do with the elite Abilities you listed. Damage Reduction and Electricity Resistance comes from large amount of CE not with RCT, Domain or BF.
This has nothing to do with BF, DE or RCT. You don't get large CE storage with those.
  • Gojo (If we take statements from chapter 235), Sukuna
  • Yuta because of his own feat
  • Sukuna for having twice or more CE than yuta
  • Jackpot Hakari because of infinite CE
Same this has nothing to do with DE, RCT or BF. Sukuna and Gojo are on their own league so this shouldn't be used for Yuta and Kenjaku without feats.

Also only Sukuna has feat for this. If not Gojo which we don't know if it was Blue or him using surface scaling
This is also has nothing to do with BF, RCT or DE.
17-5czCJSf_HFHrQ.png

This has nothing to do with understanding CE with BF or RCT. This is about splitting the CE and coating around the user skillfully and while attacking not shaking it up.
This also has nothing to do with RCT, BF or DE. Hakari doesn't get this because of that. It's purely because of high output and CE storage.
  • Hakari, Yuta, Gojo and Sukuna, likely Ryu none else objectively qualifies because of lacking high output and storage.
What is the basis for this? How do we qualify them? We can't just slap these ratings on them when even first grades show varying depths of ce skill. Most first grades haven't done BF nor have RCT two things that canonically heighten ones understanding of ce. Todo's a First grade but can't do domain, can't do rct. Mei Mei's a first grade but hasn't shown BF, RCT, domain, anything which shows a better control of ce. Nanami can't defend his soul consciously, Nanami can't do RCT, Nanami can't do domains. Kusakabe hasn't done BF, hasn't shown RCT. Utahime hasn't done BF, hasn't done RCT.
Your intermediate sorceress abilities you mentioned comes from Todo and Nanami? Why would they need to showcase Domain or RCT to get the ratings for their own feats? Having feats only gets them that.

I would also like to say Utahime is not Grade 1 Sorcerer.

Kusakabe made it to Grade 1 Sorcerer level with his skills so he should have same level of understanding as Nanami and Todo who showcased those feats. He doesn't even have a CT of his own. His skills are recognised by everyone in the verse.

Mei Mei has great control of her CT which needs to manipulate multiple animals and she is good enough to deceive others by reducing and increasing CE output of single target. She is also made herself Grade 1 Sorcerer level with combat skills not with her ability which is stated in Shibuya incident if I'm correct

Intermediate sorceress should be given to Grade 1 Sorcerer or above because Nanami and Todo, Naobito who are all grade 1 Sorcerers who showcased those feats. Which was never stated as something to do with BF or RCT or Domain.
So what makes them intermediate sorcerers? We can talk about the lack of rct and bf from past sorcerers too, most haven't done it at all. Why would they be intermediate?
RCT was never a thing as far as I know to scale characters understanding of CE. It's a skill for sure but it's not a stepping stone for understanding CE otherwise Shoko would be top tier in the verse.

Like Yorozu showcased her skills when she improved her CT and created perfect sphere which is impossible as stated still her skills was able to pull it off

Kashimo's skill in seperation of positive and negative charges. He most likely couldn't create domain because of his CT works but he corrected himself with that shortcoming by learning HWB.

Uraume has RCT but I would argue her skills comes when we look at how she handled bath preparation and has knowledge on CE and cursed spirits

Kenny also has good Barrier techniques and 1K years experience.

Ryu and Uro are the only fodders who lacks good statements or feats/Achievements except DE. Still we can give them the intermediate sorceress rating because of fighting Yuta that's all. If not they don't get that.

I read your OP and already addressed it. I don't remember misinterpreted your points. You keep on saying understanding of CE using BF and RCT, DE but none of that has nothing to do with the elite Abilities you listed. Damage Reduction and Electricity Resistance comes from large amount of CE not with RCT, Domain or BF.

This has nothing to do with BF, DE or RCT. You don't get large CE storage with those.
  • Gojo (If we take statements from chapter 235), Sukuna
  • Yuta because of his own feat
  • Sukuna for having twice or more CE than yuta
  • Jackpot Hakari because of infinite CE

Same this has nothing to do with DE, RCT or BF. Sukuna and Gojo are on their own league so this shouldn't be used for Yuta and Kenjaku without feats.

Also only Sukuna has feat for this. If not Gojo which we don't know if it was Blue or him using surface scaling

This is also has nothing to do with BF, RCT or DE.
17-5czCJSf_HFHrQ.png

This has nothing to do with understanding CE with BF or RCT. This is about splitting the CE and coating around the user skillfully and while attacking not shaking it up.

This also has nothing to do with RCT, BF or DE. Hakari doesn't get this because of that. It's purely because of high output and CE storage.
  • Hakari, Yuta, Gojo and Sukuna, likely Ryu none else objectively qualifies because of lacking high output and storage.

Your intermediate sorceress abilities you mentioned comes from Todo and Nanami? Why would they need to showcase Domain or RCT to get the ratings for their own feats? Having feats only gets them that.

I would also like to say Utahime is not Grade 1 Sorcerer.

Kusakabe made it to Grade 1 Sorcerer level with his skills so he should have same level of understanding as Nanami and Todo who showcased those feats. He doesn't even have a CT of his own. His skills are recognised by everyone in the verse.

Mei Mei has great control of her CT which needs to manipulate multiple animals and she is good enough to deceive others by reducing and increasing CE output of single target. She is also made herself Grade 1 Sorcerer level with combat skills not with her ability which is stated in Shibuya incident if I'm correct

Intermediate sorceress should be given to Grade 1 Sorcerer or above because Nanami and Todo, Naobito who are all grade 1 Sorcerers who showcased those feats. Which was never stated as something to do with BF or RCT or Domain.

RCT was never a thing as far as I know to scale characters understanding of CE. It's a skill for sure but it's not a stepping stone for understanding CE otherwise Shoko would be top tier in the verse.

Like Yorozu showcased her skills when she improved her CT and created perfect sphere which is impossible as stated still her skills was able to pull it off

Kashimo's skill in seperation of positive and negative charges. He most likely couldn't create domain because of his CT works but he corrected himself with that shortcoming by learning HWB.

Uraume has RCT but I would argue her skills comes when we look at how she handled bath preparation and has knowledge on CE and cursed spirits

Ryu and Uro are the only fodders who lacks good statements or feats/Achievements except DE. Still we can give them the intermediate sorceress rating because of fighting Yuta that's all. If not they don't get that.
For the time you can read what is above but it may be discarded in the future.
Right now I am proposing that sorcerer skill ratings be removed completely and we instead only allow those who have shown such abilities in those ratings to have them, and those who have not won't have them.

It doesn't make sense to grant characters like Hakari Advance rating when he hasn't shown BF, an in verse thing that heightens ones understanding and also RCT that required Gojo understanding the core of curse energy to pull off. Or characters like Nanami getting rated as Advance when as well has only done BF but has no Domain, and can't do RCT.
We get rid of the ratings since people don't show all the feats, and they don't show equal understanding like the ones that do it.

RCT requires a greater understanding of ce, greater understanding = better use. Its that simple. This is the same for BF.

None of this has to do with cursed energy skill.

Creating that sphere isn't about ce skill, its her own ability. And its impossible due to real world physics (ce defies them), not because of ce skill.

Separating pos and neg charges has nothing to do with ce, that is about electricity itself, that is why it compares what he's doing to electricity.

Uraume preparation has nothing to with ce skill. The only actual ce skill we see is rct.

Kenny has good barriers and 1k of experience doesn't do anything for when we are tryna set a standard for how characters qualify.

Again so you understand, this crt is about setting a standard for how we qualify the ce manipulation skill of the characters. As of now all you're doing is throwing random things for skill, while I have suggested in verse things which amplify one's understanding in CE. Reread this so you understand the point of this CRT

this is why I hate physiology pages, frankly. deciding who qualifies for what ends up being completely arbitrary 9/10 and what happens is characters who have no business with an ability or resistance being granted them because "they should be comparable in skill to so-and-so" as the only justification.

While I do get that it's case by case, and sometimes it's common sense, I'm in the camp that characters should just be granted what theyve been shown to or implied to do.

That's more grounded and understandable. After damage pointed out how we shouldn't just grant it all I realized how ridiculous it is. Only in my attempt am I trying to set a standard to make it more strict instead of us seeing Hakari have advance sorcery when he can't do the things advance sorcery entails. Its just a way to wank majority of characters I'd say.

We get rid of the ratings since people don't show all the feats, and they don't show equal understanding like the ones that do it.

RCT requires a greater understanding of ce, greater understanding = better use. Its that simple. This is the same for BF.

None of this has to do with cursed energy skill.

Creating that sphere isn't about ce skill, its her own ability. And its impossible due to real world physics (ce defies them), not because of ce skill.

Separating pos and neg charges has nothing to do with ce, that is about electricity itself, that is why it compares what he's doing to electricity.

Uraume preparation has nothing to with ce skill. The only actual ce skill we see is rct.

Kenny has good barriers and 1k of experience doesn't do anything for when we are tryna set a standard for how characters qualify.

Again so you understand, this crt is about setting a standard for how we qualify the ce manipulation skill of the characters. As of now all you're doing is throwing random things for skill, while I have suggested in verse things which amplify one's understanding in CE. Reread this so you understand the point of this CRT
So get rid of Intermediate rating?
Todo gets his own ability listed in the profile of his own and same goes for Nanami.

this is why I hate physiology pages, frankly. deciding who qualifies for what ends up being completely arbitrary 9/10 and what happens is characters who have no business with an ability or resistance being granted them because "they should be comparable in skill to so-and-so" as the only justification.

While I do get that it's case by case, and sometimes it's common sense, I'm in the camp that characters should just be granted what theyve been shown to or implied to do.
Well I suggest we nuke the intermediate rating then. Most of it comes from instincts of Todo and Nanami we don't even have solid ground for all characters doing that.

Had some time so shorted out which abilities needs to stay and which needs to be nuked.

Abilities which can stay.

Sorcerer Abilities​

Sorcerer Resistances​

Specifically for this I think there was another statement for resisting heat. So I will look for the scans later

Things which needs to be removed and moved to their own respective profiles
I guess this goes to only Todo
This only applies for Nanami
Jackpot Hakari, Yuta, Sukuna and Gojo
Nanami only
This can go to anyone with good CE control.

Let me know if anything else needs to be changed.

I guess this goes to only Todo
Yes.

This only applies for Nanami
Yes. Especially considering most sorcerers, even more experienced ones don't have soul awareness and Nanami does this subconsciously. At most the ones who could do this are past sorcerers, Sukuna, and Gojo.

Jackpot Hakari, Yuta, Sukuna and Gojo
Yes thats fine.

Nanami only
This resistance should be removed. Nanami didn't resist it, he blocked it.

This can go to anyone with good CE control.
Yeah that's fine and it should be limited instead.

Back